backseatjuan
Banned
Expectations kill the game man. Why not flake on her or just plain forget her for couple of weeks?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I told her let's meet at 5 at this restaurant. She agreed. We'll see if that 100% flake rate holds water... From past experience sometimes being a little persistent but not completely needy isn't necessarily a bad thing. If she flakes, you guys can rub it in my face. lolDid you leave it as a question so she can comply?
Let's meet for drinks at <location>, <time>
is different than
Meet for drinks at <location>, <time> ?
What are some signs of low interest when texting?They arent games. You just cant identify low interest. In turn, you are gaming yourself.
Flake rate for this should be right around 100%.
I feel you. If you know you know I guess lolI wouldn't even worry about it. Don't even try to figure it out. Useless in my opinion.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Congrats on the hookup thoughSo she didn't flake. Got there on time. Was very nice and we hooked up but now I'm the one who is having second thoughts. She smokes. Gross.