Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tell me if this is a ****ty text or not

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just starting to do the imagery BS with her:

"all i can think about right now is kissing those candy lips of yours and mutually indulging our senses"

I just want to turn this ***** on before she even comes over in an hour (I've ****ed her several times already). she's kind of mousey sexually, so i had to keep it kinda light.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
son of a ***** lol

oh well, i got no response and it's 20 minutes later.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao so fvcking hard

here's your next text: "I wait with baited breath by yonder IHOP. Whence upon which we shall then descend, and make great elations amongst the cinnaminions. I long to bath you in the whipcream of my forefathers."

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because it wasn't you. Look, that line was cheesy as fvck, and unless you're a guy with a cheesy personality (which isn't necessarily a bad thing - my friend cracks the cheesiest jokes on earth and they're fvcking hilarious because that's just who he is, anyone else saying them would look like a moron), then she's going to notice that it's not congruent with your personality and think it's stupid.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, whatever. i kind of hesitated as i hit 'send.' gotta listen to the gut next time, PUA inspired lines/material are retarded. neither of us got off from the sex that followed due to other issues i made a thread about.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
yeah man, whatever. i kind of hesitated as i hit 'send.' gotta listen to the gut next time, PUA inspired lines/material are retarded. neither of us got off from the sex that followed due to other issues i made a thread about.
lol sorry man. this is just a hilarious series of events. The personification of the Hindenberg, basically...lol

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
lol sorry man. this is just a hilarious series of events. The personification of the Hindenberg, basically...lol
Haha yeah, OH well. This relationship is going down south anyways.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
lmao so fvcking hard

here's your next text: "I wait with baited breath by yonder IHOP. Whence upon which we shall then descend, and make great elations amongst the cinnaminions. I long to bath you in the whipcream of my forefathers."
jajjaajaj this was awesome....we can also add "as I pelt your beautiful bosom with fresh cut strawberries and sprinkles of crushed nuts"

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
jajjaajaj this was awesome....we can also add "as I pelt your beautiful bosom with fresh cut strawberries and sprinkles of crushed nuts"
LMAO HAHAHHA sorry blueline.... its all good fun