“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Set up another date for biggoal from another female user living around his area since you were so successful with the first one. There are no more female users on the board you know who want to help out biggoal? Or do I need to bother quoting from your past quotes to show you are full of it.
Not a matchmaker, but I do appreciate you considering me as one. I'm just a typing toad, what do I know?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
@biggoal do you know who Big Dave is and why people keep saying you're similar to him?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If you think calling out from work to hang out with some women off OLD is the way to go because of the memories you can create, then you need mentorship too lol... wtf is wrong with you guys lmao
It was my part time side job I do 8 hours a week. 4 hours each night. I should have called off. This is what I hate about using old when 95 percent of the women are at least 30 Miles away takes a lot more planning versus if they're just 10 Miles away.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
It was my part time side job I do 8 hours a week. 4 hours each night. I should have called off. This is what I hate about using old when 95 percent of the women are at least 30 Miles away takes a lot more planning versus if they're just 10 Miles away.
The memories you get from a successful encounter will make this complaining about distance go away. You need to focus on memory creation with hot women. These good memories will help you get over yourself and this talk about distance. The climb to the top of Mount Everest is hard. But the moment of reaching the summit is priceless. Think about that when thinking about distance. You want a mountain top memory with a woman then you cant complain about the climb to get there. I have some mountain top memories with women. You need some too.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
So, do you know who Big Dave is? @biggoal
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I date pretty much exclusively via OLD.
8-2 years ago, had 2 LTR from OLD
This past 1.5 years had about 15 dates IRL, 11 resulted in sex or FWB/STR (HB7-8). the other 4 were rejected based on personality or fat(HB6-).

If you know how to OLD it can work.

(hint: asking to "hang out please", will result in 0 SEX, 0 STR, 0 FWB, 0 friends and 1 AFC)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I date pretty much exclusively via OLD.
8-2 years ago, had 2 LTR from OLD
This past 1.5 years had about 15 dates IRL, 11 resulted in sex or FWB/STR (HB7-8). the other 4 were rejected based on personality or fat(HB6-).

If you know how to OLD it can work.

(hint: asking to "hang out please", will result in 0 SEX, 0 STR, 0 FWB, 0 friends and 1 AFC)
As everyone points out, you're in Scandinavia. Totally different than North America. OLD In my county you wouldn't even get 15 dates in a year if you batted 70 percent reply rate unless you included total lardballs or over 50 on OLD because there isn't that many. Currently I see maybe 1-3 decent ones a week on OLD in this county under 40, rest near 50 yrs old or total white trash and they're also single moms, divorced and over 35 usually.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
No, who is that?

See the last two posts on this thread by Atom.

Then, read a few of Big Dave's other posts and see if you can understand why people compare you to him.

Lmk what you find.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Send us a picture of that HB7 40 years old.

I would like to see if ur standards are universal so that everyone is on the same page.

For all we know ur HB7 is a hag that we guys on here don't even have a rating for and if we did, it might be a HB -7 (minus 7).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
You should totally do video chats. This one is gold...keep that up!

 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Send us a picture of that HB7 40 years old.

I would like to see if ur standards are universal so that everyone is on the same page.

For all we know ur HB7 is a hag that we guys on here don't even have a rating for and if we did, it might be a HB -7 (minus 7).
Her match profile she deactivated 3 weeks ago. I'll probably text with her tomorrow maybe I can get her to send me a pic. Here is a pic of another chick I went on a date with from OLD this summer.

3202
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Her match profile she deactivated 3 weeks ago. I'll probably text with her tomorrow maybe I can get her to send me a pic. Here is a pic of another chick I went on a date with from OLD this summer.

View attachment 3202
So you’re obviously a runner also if you were at that event…
Very healthy side activitty.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So you’re obviously a runner also then if you were at that event…
I run a lot but wasnt at the event. That is a pic from her facebook anti social page. Sent it to a member via pm here over the summer when they wanted to rate her.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,882
Reaction score
19,142
So you’re obviously a runner also if you were at that event…
Very healthy side activitty.
Is it? In a long term study with over 5000 runners in it, every single one of them over a period of 7 years lost significant muscle mass and gained fat, essentially becoming "skinny fat". Nothing healthy about that.

People have this notion that running like that is good for the body but its actually a myth.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Her match profile she deactivated 3 weeks ago. I'll probably text with her tomorrow maybe I can get her to send me a pic. Here is a pic of another chick I went on a date with from OLD this summer.

View attachment 3202
I don't know man, she looks just like you.

And it ain't a HB9 or 8 or 7 or even a 6.

Ur HB9 rating is equivalent to Sosuave rating of HB3 or 4.

Next time post on here "My HB3 40 years old from OLD is bla bla bla".

Then it would be correct.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So the other day I messaged a 50 year old. In her pics she looked very hot and very young for her age but the pics looked kinda blurry and a couple looked like professional pics like ones you see store managers have. Anyway she posted a couple new ones and man her age shows. I mean good smile and figure still but really showing her age. I mean pretty still but looks 50 for sure st least. I'm glad she didnt reply back.

Is this common for women to post super old pics or lie about age? I've seen women who are clearly older than what they say!

I promise I'd never message someone older than that. They qualify for AARP then.
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
at least biggoal is brave enough to post pics. Props to you biggoal. And i like fact you are getting yourself out there.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top