Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Set up another date for biggoal from another female user living around his area since you were so successful with the first one. There are no more female users on the board you know who want to help out biggoal? Or do I need to bother quoting from your past quotes to show you are full of it.
Not a matchmaker, but I do appreciate you considering me as one. I'm just a typing toad, what do I know?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal do you know who Big Dave is and why people keep saying you're similar to him?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you think calling out from work to hang out with some women off OLD is the way to go because of the memories you can create, then you need mentorship too lol... wtf is wrong with you guys lmao
It was my part time side job I do 8 hours a week. 4 hours each night. I should have called off. This is what I hate about using old when 95 percent of the women are at least 30 Miles away takes a lot more planning versus if they're just 10 Miles away.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my part time side job I do 8 hours a week. 4 hours each night. I should have called off. This is what I hate about using old when 95 percent of the women are at least 30 Miles away takes a lot more planning versus if they're just 10 Miles away.
The memories you get from a successful encounter will make this complaining about distance go away. You need to focus on memory creation with hot women. These good memories will help you get over yourself and this talk about distance. The climb to the top of Mount Everest is hard. But the moment of reaching the summit is priceless. Think about that when thinking about distance. You want a mountain top memory with a woman then you cant complain about the climb to get there. I have some mountain top memories with women. You need some too.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, do you know who Big Dave is? @biggoal

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date pretty much exclusively via OLD.
8-2 years ago, had 2 LTR from OLD
This past 1.5 years had about 15 dates IRL, 11 resulted in sex or FWB/STR (HB7-8). the other 4 were rejected based on personality or fat(HB6-).

If you know how to OLD it can work.

(hint: asking to "hang out please", will result in 0 SEX, 0 STR, 0 FWB, 0 friends and 1 AFC)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I date pretty much exclusively via OLD.
8-2 years ago, had 2 LTR from OLD
This past 1.5 years had about 15 dates IRL, 11 resulted in sex or FWB/STR (HB7-8). the other 4 were rejected based on personality or fat(HB6-).

If you know how to OLD it can work.

(hint: asking to "hang out please", will result in 0 SEX, 0 STR, 0 FWB, 0 friends and 1 AFC)
As everyone points out, you're in Scandinavia. Totally different than North America. OLD In my county you wouldn't even get 15 dates in a year if you batted 70 percent reply rate unless you included total lardballs or over 50 on OLD because there isn't that many. Currently I see maybe 1-3 decent ones a week on OLD in this county under 40, rest near 50 yrs old or total white trash and they're also single moms, divorced and over 35 usually.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, who is that?

See the last two posts on this thread by Atom.

Then, read a few of Big Dave's other posts and see if you can understand why people compare you to him.

Lmk what you find.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Send us a picture of that HB7 40 years old.

I would like to see if ur standards are universal so that everyone is on the same page.

For all we know ur HB7 is a hag that we guys on here don't even have a rating for and if we did, it might be a HB -7 (minus 7).

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should totally do video chats. This one is gold...keep that up!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Send us a picture of that HB7 40 years old.

I would like to see if ur standards are universal so that everyone is on the same page.

For all we know ur HB7 is a hag that we guys on here don't even have a rating for and if we did, it might be a HB -7 (minus 7).
Her match profile she deactivated 3 weeks ago. I'll probably text with her tomorrow maybe I can get her to send me a pic. Here is a pic of another chick I went on a date with from OLD this summer.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her match profile she deactivated 3 weeks ago. I'll probably text with her tomorrow maybe I can get her to send me a pic. Here is a pic of another chick I went on a date with from OLD this summer.

View attachment 3202
So you’re obviously a runner also if you were at that event…
Very healthy side activitty.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So you’re obviously a runner also then if you were at that event…
I run a lot but wasnt at the event. That is a pic from her facebook anti social page. Sent it to a member via pm here over the summer when they wanted to rate her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you’re obviously a runner also if you were at that event…
Very healthy side activitty.
Is it? In a long term study with over 5000 runners in it, every single one of them over a period of 7 years lost significant muscle mass and gained fat, essentially becoming "skinny fat". Nothing healthy about that.

People have this notion that running like that is good for the body but its actually a myth.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 3202
I don't know man, she looks just like you.

And it ain't a HB9 or 8 or 7 or even a 6.

Ur HB9 rating is equivalent to Sosuave rating of HB3 or 4.

Next time post on here "My HB3 40 years old from OLD is bla bla bla".

Then it would be correct.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So the other day I messaged a 50 year old. In her pics she looked very hot and very young for her age but the pics looked kinda blurry and a couple looked like professional pics like ones you see store managers have. Anyway she posted a couple new ones and man her age shows. I mean good smile and figure still but really showing her age. I mean pretty still but looks 50 for sure st least. I'm glad she didnt reply back.

Is this common for women to post super old pics or lie about age? I've seen women who are clearly older than what they say!

I promise I'd never message someone older than that. They qualify for AARP then.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least biggoal is brave enough to post pics. Props to you biggoal. And i like fact you are getting yourself out there.