Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All that work for an old hag lol

You reek of desperation
You consider 39 old? I don't see a lot of good looking 26 year olds on OLD here. If I did I would message them obviously.

Over the summer I did see a bit more better ones under 30 on OLD in the region. It seems like the summer has more OLD action with more people on it. When Sept rolls around it seems everyone vanishes and fewer new users. I do notice a lot of teachers on OLD. That would explain in the summer why you see more on there. Likely bored not being in school. 3 of my OLD dates over the summer were teachers.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least shes talking. I want to break through the friend zone barrier. I want to strategize how to break it.
Dont listen to the naysayers. You can do it. What you need is pheromones. I have tried it and it subtly influences a woman's perception of you. Science shows that the part of the brain that detects smell is the most direct and primitive neural network.

You need andersterone molecule. Spray it on you when you meet as friends and watch the pheromones do their magic. Now this is important. You will have the chemical signature of a Chad so you have to act like one or you may come off as incongruent.

Only you can break the friendzone, rescue the princess and live happily ever after. The end.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Easy. You find a woman who is interested in you sexually and go spend time with them.
Honestly, is a low end HB7 60 miles away really worth the juice from the squeeze? Would you waste time on low end HB7 60 miles away in general? She looks like a very low end 7 so palatable, BUT her profile pics are not super clear. I mean, she's not ugly but not super good pics so it makes you wonder. She has facebook but she has the settings where only friends can see her pics. The last 3 OLD dates were far hotter than her overall. I don't really care what body pics look like even if they're fuzzy as long as you can see what their chest and hips look like so you know it's not a whale. I know she isn't a whale. It's her face isn't very clear.

Most people on OLD use beauty mode on their cameras and have plenty of selfies of their face. It just makes me wonder with this.

Oh and my part time job did c*ck block me a few weeks ago. You might recall that 41 year old MILF teacher 40 miles away from facebook dating who threw her number at me pretty quick and then at her friends kids birthday party was sending me selfies and asked me out on a Wed night if we could meet up by her house. I had to work and told her no. After that she seemed to lose interest.

Stupid me should have called in that night because she was like throwing herself at me. I took my job over a hot milf. She was hot because I looked her up on facebook when I get her name when I did a lookup of her cell number. Solid 8 MIlF.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, is a low end HB7 60 miles away really worth the juice from the squeeze? Would you waste time on low end HB7 60 miles away in general? She looks like a very low end 7 so palatable, BUT her profile pics are not super clear. I mean, she's not ugly but not super good pics so it makes you wonder. She has facebook but she has the settings where only friends can see her pics. The last 3 OLD dates were far hotter than her overall. I don't really care what body pics look like even if they're fuzzy as long as you can see what their chest and hips look like so you know it's not a whale. I know she isn't a whale. It's her face isn't very clear.

Most people on OLD use beauty mode on their cameras and have plenty of selfies of their face. It just makes me wonder with this.

Oh and my part time job did c*ck block me a few weeks ago. You might recall that 41 year old MILF teacher 40 miles away from facebook dating who threw her number at me pretty quick and then at her friends kids birthday party was sending me selfies and asked me out on a Wed night if we could meet up by her house. I had to work and told her no. After that she seemed to lose interest.

Stupid me should have called in that night because she was like throwing herself at me. I took my job over a hot milf. She was hot because I looked her up on facebook when I get her name when I did a lookup of her cell number. Solid 8 MIlF.
You keep losing opportunities on a silver platter. You do not need advice. Whethet it is sending a zillion messages to scare someone out or to say no to a hookup and say you have to work. It is self sabotauge.

Do you have anything to say where you went somewhere rather than act crazy or chicken out and lose the girl?

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You keep losing opportunities on a silver platter. You do not need advice. Whethet it is sending a zillion messages to scare someone out or to say no to a hookup and say you have to work. It is self sabotauge.

Do you have anything to say where you went somewhere rather than act crazy or chicken out and lose the girl?
I seriously had to work though. Back in April when I first joined match I had an hb8 reply and started talking. She asked if we could meet at so so and I sorta ghosted her because she lived almost 30 miles away and was only 5 foot. Not 5 2 which is my min. So over just 2 inches I ghosted hb8.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously had to work though. Back in April when I first joined match I had an hb8 reply and started talking. She asked if we could meet at so so and I sorta ghosted her because she lived almost 30 miles away and was only 5 foot. Not 5 2 which is my min. So over just 2 inches I ghosted hb8.
It doesn't matter if you seriously had to work because you said her interest level went down afterwards. Do you think she cares? She wants you to cater to her needs on demand or she'll get 10 other guys who are willing to do that. That's how it is.

You seem to be doing nicely enough with online dating that it shouldn't be an ego-bust as an experience of itself since you are meeting women. I just don't understand why you are writing this and other threads. It doesn't sound like you need any advice and are fine the way you are going. Why not just keep doing what you are doing and within a few months or less you should meet someone that works. I'm going to check out of these threads for now because I don't think you have a problem.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you seriously had to work because you said her interest level went down afterwards. Do you think she cares? She wants you to cater to her needs on demand or she'll get 10 other guys who are willing to do that. That's how it is.

You seem to be doing nicely enough with online dating that it shouldn't be an ego-bust as an experience of itself since you are meeting women. I just don't understand why you are writing this and other threads. It doesn't sound like you need any advice and are fine the way you are going. Why not just keep doing what you are doing and within a few months or less you should meet someone that works. I'm going to check out of these threads for now because I don't think you have a problem.
So you think I should call out sick to a job for an OLD which as you know they flake a lot of times. Granted she was throwing herself at me but still.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think I should call out sick to a job for an OLD which as you know they flake a lot of times. Granted she was throwing herself at me but still.
You need to join a big brother program if you really have to contemplate over money vs women. You need mentorship... I'm gonna start treating you like big Dave now

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are regretting it like that then its clear you believe you made a mistake. Memories with a chick last a lifetime but a boring job is just boring. You could have fun but passed it up for boredom. How could you pass a hb who was throwing herself at you? You have to live on the edge and take more risks. Cant you see your posts are about regrets for risks you never took more than they are about a boring dead end job?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to join a big brother program if you really have to contemplate over money vs women. You need mentorship... I'm gonna start treating you like big Dave now
Money cant create great memories. Choose to be safe then live with regrets abd write threads does not work with OP. He has to seize the moment rather than play it safe all the time. He does not need mentoring. He needs balls.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dont listen to the naysayers. You can do it. What you need is pheromones. I have tried it and it subtly influences a woman's perception of you. Science shows that the part of the brain that detects smell is the most direct and primitive neural network.

You need andersterone molecule. Spray it on you when you meet as friends and watch the pheromones do their magic. Now this is important. You will have the chemical signature of a Chad so you have to act like one or you may come off as incongruent.
Geez, it's like the pot calling the kettle black when two dudes who can't get dates are giving each other advice. Artificial pheromones.. Geez.. Snake oil dude.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, it's like the pot calling the kettle black when two dudes who can't get dates are giving each other advice. Artificial pheromones.. Geez.. Snake oil dude.
This is not true at all. How is biggoal giving me advice?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money cant create great memories. Choose to be safe then live with regrets abd write threads does not work with OP. He has to seize the moment rather than play it safe all the time. He does not need mentoring. He needs balls.
If you think calling out from work to hang out with some women off OLD is the way to go because of the memories you can create, then you need mentorship too lol... wtf is wrong with you guys lmao

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're giving him advice.
You cant even set up a date for him without him messing it up by his desperation. That was a fish in barrel for him. You want to say what?

Go on and set up another fish and barrel date.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You cant even set up a date for him without him messing it up by his desperation. That was a fish in barrel for him. You want to say what?

Go on and set up another fish and barrel date.
Have no idea what you are typing. Please, rephrase in English.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no idea what you are typing. Please, rephrase in English.
Set up another date for biggoal from another female user living around his area since you were so successful with the first one. There are no more female users on the board you know who want to help out biggoal? Or do I need to bother quoting from your past quotes to show you are full of it.