Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that low end HB7 nurse 60 miles away I've been talking to on Match? I mean granted, some guys might call her only a high end HB6 but she looks very low HB7 so I'll still consider it palatable, barley. Anyway as you know she doesn't want anything really because she's so busy with school. She said she has a 49 year old guy friend that she's FWB with but just not real serious with the relationship because she's not looking for a serious relationship and said I'm probably not what she's looking for because she says I want a LTR. Anyway, despite that we talk like for 2 hours. She wondered if I was working tonight she said today and overall just chit chatted with me for most of the night.

The thing that gets me though is why lately does she text so much. I mean, she knows what I think of her obviously but thinks I need someone who wants LTR. But anyway she talked a lot. Last time I flirted a bit more with her, but tonight when she mentioned LTR isn't what she's looking for I pushed the envelope more and really upped on the flirting with her, especially about her looks, and her pics in her nurses uniform etc and making comments about what I feel about her hot looks. She seemed to be receptive of it because she didn't cut the conversation off whenever I'd make comments. I mean she sees it's clear now that I'm not really thinking about long term necessarily and I'd take short term hookup. I mean it's clear I made to her I think she's hot and all. So obviously she does indeed see something with me that she likes. She otherwise would cut me off or ghost me if she didn't. I don't know what made her so chatty tonight. Maybe it's because I upped the flirting and it made her laugh and was able to get her guard down. Anyway, she's working 3 12 hour shifts this weekend so I told her I'd contact her next week. I don't want to bug her or look that needed.

Remember, she's almost 60 miles from me and in her profile she listed guys under 30 miles from her, yet she replied to me and has talked to me the last 3 weeks. What would have compelled her to talk to me? Is she looking for maybe a younger guy since she has an older one or if this guy ends up being a dud she can fall back on?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She texts so much because... you listen and shes not considering you as a sexual interest.

You are her emotional tampon.

She IS banging someone that takes care of her sexual needs.

You are friend-zoned
They she can add some FWB in there too then. Seekeroftheway has 3 guy friends she's seeing. They're all old guys too like over 50. No reason this chick can't add a spice to her life and put someone younger in the plate too. She sounds semi series with the guy but not LTR or marriage material type, just to have a male friend to tag along and satisfy her sex needs.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like biggoal has an orbiter.
I'm sure that Mr.Wood isn't your type, but since he seems to rely on so-suave chicle's ("banging" "emotional tampon" "Friend zone" ) he'll probably understand if you tell him his efforts for your attention will lead him to be an "afc."

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure that Mr.Wood isn't your type, but since he seems to rely on so-suave chicle's ("banging" "emotional tampon" "Friend zone" ) he'll probably understand if you tell him his efforts for your attention will lead him to be an "afc."
With this chick I think I can get her. I upped the intensity of flirting and she's talking a lot. I mean the effort for this very low end HB7 and 60 miles away most on here would laugh for something that low but I'm going to see where this goes. She keeps talking to me and won't ghost and she see's I'm pretty driven and persistent. I'm hoping her male friend flakes out soon. Like I said she must have seen something in me on match when she gave her number out pretty quick to me. The distance again is a huge issue in all this and such though.

Sunday night I'll text her back after her long shift. Maybe she'll be banging that guy while she gets the text lol. I mean if she has a FWB male friend why would she continue to talk to me?

Trying to think of a good pickup line for that after she mentioned he's nearly 50. Maybe something like she needs a young stud or something.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 60 miles away and you have no idea if her photos match up to her actual appearance.
Instead of viewing this as a "hopeful", I'd suggest that you look at these types as an experiment or practice. Study your responses (to any of these women) and see what methods receive the most positive results and the least effort.

With this chick I think I can get her. I upped the intensity of flirting and she's talking a lot. I mean the effort for this very low end HB7 and 60 miles away most on here would laugh for something that low but I'm going to see where this goes. She keeps talking to me and won't ghost and she see's I'm pretty driven and persistent. I'm hoping her male friend flakes out soon. Like I said she must have seen something in me on match when she gave her number out pretty quick to me. The distance again is a huge issue in all this and such though.

Sunday night I'll text her back after her long shift. Maybe she'll be banging that guy while she gets the text lol. I mean if she has a FWB male friend why would she continue to talk to me?

Trying to think of a good pickup line for that after she mentioned he's nearly 50. Maybe something like she needs a young stud or something.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She texts so much because... you listen and shes not considering you as a sexual interest.

You are her emotional tampon.

She IS banging someone that takes care of her sexual needs.

You are friend-zoned
All of this.

And this. I swear... It's like banging your head against the wall trying to explain things to BigGoal.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She's 60 miles away and you have no idea if her photos match up to her actual appearance.
Instead of viewing this as a "hopeful", I'd suggest that you look at these types as an experiment or practice. Study your responses (to any of these women) and see what methods receive the most positive results and the least effort.
True. She's real, everything checks out. She has facebook but has her settings so that I can't see her photos because I'm not on her friends list. usually once I get a number I put it into spydalier and get their last name. I then go on facebook and look them up. That has saved me from some landwhales. This one isn't a landwhale unless the pics are super old and she texted me a pic from the other night tonight out with her friends. She does have what looks to be an old pic on her profile she looks a big heavier and arms little saggy suggesting she might been a bit more overweight in the past but isn't overweight now. She looks okay based on pics.

When I look them up on facebook it has saved me from landwhales before though. I suggest everyone does it.

However usually I'm suprised when I look them up on facebook many times they're actually hotter than their match profile. Like that snob HB9.5 on her match profile only has three pics. I coudl tell she was very hot but the pics were not that clear so When I found out her last name I went on FB. I also googled her because she's a track coach at a very rich persons high school and in confirmed that she is one of the hottest girls on match within 60 miles. Of course you know that date ended up going nowhere back in July.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What the phuck are you doing with 40y old women?

You are 35y old guy - its your prime time. Don't you want to have family at some point? It's better to pay 20y old prostitute to phuck than to try to pick up 40y old grandmother.

Go after 28-35 age women. Don't start anything with women above your own age.
Oh a funny one. About a month ago I ran into an HB8 43 year old GRANDMOTHER. She had a kid when she was 16. She has a college degree and is in accounting though. But yea 43 and has a grand kid. WTF. We talked on FBdating for a few days but didn't go anywhere. She was pretty darn cute though. She has a daughter too but lived at home. If she is legal age she could have hooked me up.

Also, in this region there are not a lot of chicks on OLD under 35 unless they're fat landwhales. Most are late 30s on up.

OLD is what I use to get dates around here and most 30 or more miles away.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don't want to discourage you but what you are doing is a waste of time.

It's better to hit upgrade button in this age (mrgoodstuff wrote somewhere that he misses being 38 and he would just still upgrade in 34-42y if single) and what you are doing is trying to hunt with obviously low self-esteem and low SMV in the pool of rotting fishes.

Change the fishing rod (change the city/job), hit upgrade button for like 3 months or so and go back to dating but this time don't go above 35.

It's waste of time man. When I was checking on 33-35 women group I found out that most of the time they need just a temporary c.Ock (they tend to go back to their old alpha rotation whenever he finds the time for them OR they are already depleted assets - children, ex-husbands, mortgages, first serious health issues etc.) so it's already average dating ground.

I have really good 34y old plate right now (HB8+/10) but she was easily 9/10 when 25 or so, no kids, calls me and messages me everyday. Good character, really likes me. Women like that are rare these days.

So most of the women above 35y old are worth much less than your top form SMV can pull. So why do you prefer to go through the garbage instead of upgrading yourself? Afraid of rejection from pretty ladies or what? Sure it hurts but that's how life is.

Btw. You really think you would pull, let's say 18y old girl, being 35 with average facial features and average SMV just because you were nice to her mommy? Dude... don't want to discourage you but it's 2019. She can turn on her phone and have CHAD doing her in like 6 to 12 hours just like that. You have nothing to offer.

Get real. You are doing it wrong. Your whole strategy is phucked up from what I read so far. You can do better but it requires work and leaving dreamland (your SMV would need to be much higher than it is right now to successfully pull 18's - you might be simply too old, too ugly and too creepy for them.

I'm 34y old guy, around 8/10 SMV, earning good money and I get a shot to date good looking 22 years old girl like once in 6 months and I usually pass because they think I will be their 24/7 knight in shining armour and I will take them for a trip around the world/their expectations, requirements and attitude is a NO for me. (We are talking western hemisphere right now).

You want to phuck 18y old chick every week? Go to Thailand. +3 SMV points just because you are white there. One ticket and good clothes will make 10/10 out od 7/10 guy in no time.

Otherwise, you need to work on yourself.
Should he fly to Phuket Thailand?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal what is your big goal? More than a few guys have told you you need to reinvent yourself. If you continue on this path you'll be settling for the landwhales and shrivel away into obscurity. At this rate you'll probably die of a shattered pelvis or you'll be suffocated by fat rolls in your sleep. You're already talking about how this saggy skinned HB6 60 miles away is a possiblity. And you're sinking so much time into talking to her. You're obsessing, then posting long explanations on here.

The internet connects people and yes theres a chance you may land a hottie because of it, but your chances will greatly improve even if you do something as simple as hit the gym consistently. And your chances of keeping them coming back will increase. Being buff in a rural area makes you god like to a lot of women. You need to experience abundance and quit self sabotaging yourself by sinking so much time sifting through online matches. Its becoming more and more obvious that you are willing to lower your standards rather than improve your life. This will make you miserable and frustrated.

Everyone that responds to your threads seems to be wasting their time because you only listen to the answers you want to hear. What is the point of posting if you're going to cherry pick responses to reinforce your scarcity mindset?

If you hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week for a few months you'll see a change in your confidence and the attention you receive. It's a very simple thing to do, I implore you to try it. It'll test you and fortify your resilience.

If a woman sees that you talk to her constantly she'll start to correctly assume you have very little going on. This woman probably gets off to your attention then goes and fvcks the consistent FWB. Always leave them wanting more and don't be afraid to leave them wanting more.

If you want to make this easier on yourself I see a few options.
1. Move to a bigger city where you'll naturally bump into more attractive women.
2. Workout consistently to create primal attraction in any woman that sees you.
3. Invest in your mind and in marketable skills that make you a valuable asset in the job market. It'll give you more options with the people you associate with and the places available for you to move to.

Any one of these alone will yield great results and ideally you'll do all three relentlessly.

Time and time again we repeat that women are not your goal in life, or at least they shouldn't be. They are the cherry on top, entirely optional. Use your sexual energy in other endeavors and quit treating yourself like scum.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving her free attention and validation. Its like free NSA sex to a dude. She will take it all day long.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@biggoal what is your big goal? More than a few guys have told you you need to reinvent yourself. If you continue on this path you'll be settling for the landwhales and shrivel away into obscurity. At this rate you'll probably die of a shattered pelvis or you'll be suffocated by fat rolls in your sleep. You're already talking about how this saggy skinned HB6 60 miles away is a possiblity. And you're sinking so much time into talking to her. You're obsessing, then posting long explanations on here.

The internet connects people and yes theres a chance you may land a hottie because of it, but your chances will greatly improve even if you do something as simple as hit the gym consistently. And your chances of keeping them coming back will increase. Being buff in a rural area makes you god like to a lot of women. You need to experience abundance and quit self sabotaging yourself by sinking so much time sifting through online matches. Its becoming more and more obvious that you are willing to lower your standards rather than improve your life. This will make you miserable and frustrated.

Everyone that responds to your threads seems to be wasting their time because you only listen to the answers you want to hear. What is the point of posting if you're going to cherry pick responses to reinforce your scarcity mindset?

If you hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week for a few months you'll see a change in your confidence and the attention you receive. It's a very simple thing to do, I implore you to try it. It'll test you and fortify your resilience.

If a woman sees that you talk to her constantly she'll start to correctly assume you have very little going on. This woman probably gets off to your attention then goes and ****s the consistent FWB. Always leave them wanting more and don't be afraid to leave them wanting more.

If you want to make this easier on yourself I see a few options.
1. Move to a bigger city where you'll naturally bump into more attractive women.
2. Workout consistently to create primal attraction in any woman that seems you.
3. Invest in your mind and in marketable skills that make you a valuable asset in the job market. It'll give you more options with the people you associate with and the places available for you to move to.

Any one of these alone will yield great results and ideally you'll do all three relentlessly.

Time and time again we repeat that women are not your goal in life, or at least they shouldn't be. They are the cherry on top, entirely optional. Use your sexual energy in other endeavors and quit treating yourself like scum.
I honestly think he's a special dude. Nothing wrong with it, but the way he thinks and his lifestyle matches those types. With that said, perhaps a dating site for special people would be more in order?

A quick Google search - https://myspecialmatch.com/

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
TLDR
You tellin me you wasted 2 hours of your life takin to a post wall woman?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
TLDR
You tellin me you wasted 2 hours of your life takin to a post wall woman?
She's only around 40. Last month I went on a date with a HB7 40 year old.

Why is it 38 on up it's fairly easy to get replies on OLD from them?

So you mean if I went hardcore at the gym and got ripped that I should get my arse off OLD? Everyone says OLD is a waste of time and unless you're handicapped and have mobility issues you shouldn't be using it.

You know, in my lifetime the only people I know of I mean coworkers and such that OLD has ever led to a long term relationship is people who are fat and ugly looking. They seem to get LTR out of it because they too are going after the same fatties so when you get two ugly lardballs together it works. Otherwise for anyone who's healthy and at least semi normal OLD doesn't seem to lead to anything long term.

I can see for someone who's 220lbs and ugly working for them because there are a lot of nasty people on OLD for them to pair with.

Major cities for OLD are a lot better as well. As I said my hometown of St. Louis within 10 miles of where I lived the places is crawling with HB7 on up and younger women too. More than within 60 miles of where I live now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Low end HB7 who just replied with this. Shes a couple years younger for a chance. She's a massage therapist so I threw in there the stiff neck issues lol.

Hey there! I'm fantastic! No worries, I definitely understand being busy. Aww thank you, that's very kind I liked what you had to say in your profile as well. I'm happy to know mine portrays my goofiness accurately, it's the truth! Absolutely! I specialize in therapeutic work, so I've got your back! And neck! Lol I would like to get to know more about you as well, you seem like a very genuine individual. I appreciate that! I hope you're having a wonderful night! Jackie

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to ask her out... thats the first step of finding out if she finds you physically attractive <<< THIS IS THE 1st FENCE she has to jump over.
Anything before that.. you can go on talking, over analyze everything... nothing will come out of it.

I get where you coming from brother because i was once like you. You over analyze everyword, action, how long it took her to respond, etc etc. The end game is, you have to make her jump over that fence. if "SHE WILL MEET UP WITH YOU OR NOT". Its a 50/50 answer. Yes, or NO.

She needs to answer that SOON. A decision will need to be made to get to the next level. Because..we can sit here all day.. chit chat every conversation... i get it bruh.. i know where u coming from. But you need to make here CHOOSE. 50/50. Yes or NO.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you afraid to make her choose?

IFFFF she says "NO" just rely back "Cool, take it as compliment! You text me then when you are free"

The whole PUA thing where cannot work on every woman. it will not work on a 1:1 ratio. Where u throw in these magic words, magic lines. Those only work when the these shallow women find you attractive =means' Fvckable

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about women in their late 40s close to 50 if they're attractive on OLD? I mean just for short term.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal your posts are painful for me to read and yet I can’t stop myself. I must actually be a masochist.

You literally don’t listen to anything anyone on here suggests to you. I can’t tell if you’re looking for validation with the OP or what. Congrats on becoming this 40 year old’s little pen pal. That’s the extent of what this has accomplished. The title of this thread in itself stands for what you did wrong from the beginning. Texting for 2 hours with a chick you have yet to meet? Come on man. You’ve been here long enough and been told this enough this is FATAL for your chances with this chick.

I’m not going to knock the fact she’s 40 like some of the other posters because quite frankly I think some of the most fun dates I’ve had (and best sex) have been with older women. Regardless of the chicks age - you can’t communicate like this. It kills attraction and you now have sabotaged yet another chance.

edit: and to be clear some texting before the date for rapport building is fine - but you are completely overboard with this level. Not to mention the content should be light and/or funny- not trying to learn every detail of her life.