Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

T O R O N T O !

san1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down for whenever. My skills are limited though and i barely know wat exactly the wingman is supposed to do. But willing to learn.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good chances i'm moving to Toronto I applied for university, and I got a job interview down there.

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
watsup guys anyone met up from here yet? im in toronto, some good pickup techniques but never winged wit anyone. im down for a meet.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i'm like 30 minutes from t-dot and looking for an experianced DJ or PUA to take me under his wing for a while. I realitivily good game, I can approach easily now, and I'm up to try anything. Though I'm more of a day game person. (I only have been to night clubs once or twice.)

lefty

Reaction score
Bumping an older thread.

Toronto here, Scarborough to be exact. I'm fairly new to this (not new to girls lol, just to the terms/routines/openers/etc).

Anyone around my area?

I went "sarging" for the first time last friday with a college buddy. I guess ok results, noting spectacular but I'm definitely down for meeting up with others to work on our game. Anyone interested?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to know. Is this a regular meeting? I'm in the Halton Region. I'm 21 btw.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
we should do a general torronto meet up people, heck whats the worst that can happen? (lol, someone knock on wood.)

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, lots of T-dot peeps :D

i'm actually in danger zone, Jane and Lawrence, stay away! The crackheads know me and we joke around but they might jump you!

Most of my nights out are with my social circle, but i wouldn't be adverse to meeting some of you guys.

Someone host a party! i'd do it but i'm still with my parents since they are paying for college, Get a party going and i'll get every HB i know there :p

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, not to quick, I don't want alot of strangers in my place. (Lol, kidding.)

Why not get everyone together, and prowl the streets for a couple hours PUA style? We can get a feel for people around us, plus get some sarging in.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, btw, hate bringing up a old post from like 3 months ago, but their are several local PUA groups in torronto, look them up. We had Johnny S. at one of our meetings.

harpomarx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just moved to Toronto and would love someone to do some daytime approaches with... I live up on St Clair, 21 (but look a bit younger, I'm told), and a total newbie, so don't expect any help from me, but I'm easy-going and I'm sure we could have a good time together, especially if you're a beginner as well.

Feel free to post here or PM me...

AaJ321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just moved in to Guelph-Humber University last semester. Surronded by Etobicoke but just a short hop skip and jump away from downtown via. transit. I originally hailed from a small farm town in Ontario, but my I.D. states my birthplace as Michigan. If you catch my drift.

I'm aware of all the great clubs and such, every girl on residence could recommend me one. I'm looking for a couple of good pubs/sports bars instead. One where girls don't shy away from but I also would feel comfortable bringing a group of my old farm town guy friends (who would perceive clubs as gay)

AaJ321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
hey, btw, hate bringing up a old post from like 3 months ago, but their are several local PUA groups in torronto, look them up. We had Johnny S. at one of our meetings.
?:confused:

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Anyone around their 30's?
I am in my 40s but I look young. I look in my 30s. where do you go to pick up ladies in Toronto?

Where do the ladies hang out?

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i didnt see this thread lol....im 17 willing to train...im not a ro pua yet but on my way.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Toronto too. where do you guys go to pick up girls?

CHICO_PERUANO

Reaction score
im new in this forum, 20 years old in college toronto. I am very eager to learn quick and put in work getting girls and I just like having a good time at the end of the day and go for coffee later and talk about ****. but yeaaa, who else is down for nightclubs?