Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sugar Dating on Rise

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Explain yourself then, you try, yet this is the first comment.

This a mod. Saying what, exactly? Anyone who this applies to is pathetic? What is being added here?

What is the point of this blurb, when your not even addressing the core issue here, I don't think homie would of came in here and called thus outright pathetic, yet one of your mods is setting the precedence of it, so please, try to explain to me what is happening here?
Are you having one of those days? No worries.. We understand.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having one of those days? No worries.. We understand.
Im saying these actions are a part of the problem, YOU are a part of the problem with your responses here, look at this, abysmal, it seems you guys are contributing to things that need to be moderated with these responses and then come back with these canned responses of "Oh, we have lives to live, we can't contribute to So Suave in any positive way, no new conversations no new content, same old posts over and over."

Its sad that this is what So Suave is and you are proud to be a part of it, speaks volumes on your character. It could be great, if not held back by old blood.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Im saying these actions are a part of the problem, YOU are a part of the problem with your responses here, look at this, abysmal, it seems you guys are contributing to things that need to be moderated with these responses and then come back with these canned responses of "Oh, we have lives to live, we can't contribute to So Suave in any positive way, no new conversations no new content, same old posts over and over."

Its sad that this is what So Suave is and you are proud to be a part of it, speaks volumes on your character. It could be great, if not held back by old blood.
It's unfortunate you feel this way. I believe everyone is treated the same way. Dudes, dudettes, amphibians, hermaphrodites.. All are treated the same.