Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sugar Dating on Rise

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I disagree, I don't think you do, I see the way you act and carry yourself on this forum, it's not a good look and it's evident your life is riddled with issues that you then project onto So Suave.
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one. Your entitled to yours. Simply wrong. And for the record everyone has issues in some way or other. Unless you claim to be JFC.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one. Your entitled to yours. Simply wrong. And for the record everyone has issues in some way or other. Unless you claim to be JFC.
Simply wrong, but can't offer anything of substance other than words, I see you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block me please if you don't like my advice. Simple concept.
I can't block people in real life, so I don't do it here, I can't just drink my own Kool-Aid all day I need to consider the thoughts of others. Why don't you expand upon said advice for me?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest profession in the world. Man needs sex, woman needs mans resources. I don't see the problem here?

It's the basis of most "normal" relationships anyway and it proves that feminism has failed
I agree, most relationships are based on convenience, resource or otherwise.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 years ago, there was no websites or apps for this. It had to occur somewhat naturally. There still had to be somewhat of a little interest in his personality. He still had to have a little game. Professional babies had to "hunt" and put in major time and effort.

Now, apps are so convenient, any bottom feeder can post a profile in-between junior college classes.
Tech assisted sugar dating has been on the rise for ~5 years. You're absolutely correct that the barriers to entry are lower now than 20 years ago.

A lot of more affluent guys report getting more attention on sugar dating websites than on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble/Match.

Do you think the arrangements occurring naturally is better?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did. A man doesn't rely on anyone to earn a living but themself.
And yet here you are.

Some living bud.

Please go on about how men Should do this and that while you sit on So Suave all day.

You got nothing for me, your just frustrated cause no woman would ever spend a dollar on your old stank.

As if you came in here to claim anybody other than yourself is pathetic. Shameful.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And yet here you are.

Some living bud.

Please go on about how men Should do this and that while you sit on So Suave all day.

You got nothing for me, your just frustrated cause no woman would ever spend a dollar on your old stank.

As if you came in here to claim anybody other than yourself is pathetic. Shameful.
Lmao! I'm not talking about buying dinner or tickets to a game or movie or things like that. I am talking about these dudes looking for women to pay their bills and their rent and their car payments etc.

Allowing women to invest in you is always good. Having them pay your bills is not.

Sorry if you can't get this. Software engineers get paid well...I am not hurting trust me.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tech assisted sugar dating has been on the rise for ~5 years. You're absolutely correct that the barriers to entry are lower now than 20 years ago.

A lot of more affluent guys report getting more attention on sugar dating websites than on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble/Match.

Do you think the arrangements occurring naturally is better?
use what you have; why have it if it is of no use.

It's sort of like asking why a female 5 gives better head than an 8; usually. what one is better; it depends on the mood.

gonna tell a man that has the choice that he should fake being alpha when he can get attention all day long by just doing what he is good at. granted it is for different reasons, but at some point, we are getting too picky. it's still all OLD and most/many of the seekers are working on self-improvement, why take ugly if having a choice. either way, a guy has to be aware and careful. hundreds of choices vs begging.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are just bitter that you aren't some wealthy middle eastern guy that can invite a top IG "model" and fly her in so you and all your friends can piss and $hit on her face. LOL :rofl:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can't really say I'm surprised, I prefer women with money myself.

Think of it this way.. At least you do not have to take them out to dinner. You give them an allowance and leave. Like a child I guess; just they are 18 or above and it's about sex.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You guys are just bitter that you aren't some wealthy middle eastern guy that can invite a top IG "model" and fly her in so you and all your friends can piss and $hit on her face. LOL :rofl:

Go check http://tagthesponsor.com/home-page/ for some interesting chats between the sand princes and IGMs. Shows you the true amount of self-respect they have for themselves. 10k for sex, to be peed on and to be s hit on. Unreal.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We do try.
Explain yourself then, you try, yet this is the first comment.
Guys looking for women to pay for things is pretty pathetic.
This a mod. Saying what, exactly? Anyone who this applies to is pathetic? What is being added here?
@Dash Riprock and @CAPSLOCK BANDIT chill dudes. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.
What is the point of this blurb, when your not even addressing the core issue here, I don't think homie would of came in here and called thus outright pathetic, yet one of your mods is setting the precedence of it, so please, try to explain to me what is happening here?