Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sugar Dating on Rise

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can't really say I'm surprised, I prefer women with money myself.

Guys looking for women to pay for things is pretty pathetic.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical, yet hypocrisy at its finest. Women say men are sex crazed perverts, yet, if the price is right, women will do the most depraved sexual sh1t with any dirty old man on the back of his private jet.

Sorry, but there’s no way I could even get hard for some old lady in exchange for the finer things in life.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology is allowing the bar for entry to be set so low. I remember about 20 years ago I was waiting tables at a nice steakhouse. The bartender there was mid 20's and genuinely a 9. There was this short dude in his 50s with a dad bod always coming in to see her. They would go on dates and take vacations together. I don't know the full details of their "arrangement", but she was obviously benefitting financially whether it be trips, shopping, or maybe her rent was being paid. She wasn't hanging out with him for pure sexual desire.

But 20 years ago, there was no websites or apps for this. It had to occur somewhat naturally. There still had to be somewhat of a little interest in his personality. He still had to have a little game. Professional babies had to "hunt" and put in major time and effort. It wasn't as "prostitutiony".

Now, apps are so convenient, any bottom feeder can post a profile in-between junior college classes. Obese women making demands from the men who they seek money from. Demanding a set allowance per meet. Women are taking allowances and not putting out. Men with low income can fake it for a few meets then ghost completely. Everyone gets bitter and jaded. It's turned into prostitution with a few extra steps.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really say I'm surprised, I prefer women with money myself.

Now we know why the USA prohibits prostitution. To protect gold diggers from facing competition.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some really hot women will date wealthy men purely for their money? What? This is a thing?Ugh all women are trash.
Agreed.

Nothing could be more beta or "2021 new man." Maybe she can order your food for you and cut it up before you eat it, too. Drive you around, while you act like a good little lap dog.

Man the F up, guys.
Sugar Dating is just a form of prostitution. It's just women dropping the pretense and using the anonymity of the internet to go straight for what they really want from men (money) in exchange for sex. And the men involved are getting what they want in exchange for money. So really, both parties are just dropping the BS and lies and being honest about who they are.

Would I get involved in this? No, because it's overpriced.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys looking for women to pay for things is pretty pathetic.
The authority on pathetic: 50 year old man browsing a dating forum. No wait, modding, even worse, get it together bud.

Aged out guy giving advice lol

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Nothing could be more beta or "2021 new man." Maybe she can order your food for you and cut it up before you eat it, too. Drive you around, while you act like a good little lap dog.

Man the F up, guys.
Said from the safety of a keyboard. Nice manning up.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all the hate, you guys just don't understand game.

Spending your own resources, lol, why? So you can be old and broke browsing a dating forum all resentful?

Half y'all who hold these traditional ideals got played so hard you literally withdrew to So Suave, it's kind of pathetic, giving lay reports with zero receipts, like what is this, scouts? Get your lay report badge? Lmao

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sugar Dating is just a form of prostitution. It's just women dropping the pretense and using the anonymity of the internet to go straight for what they really want from men (money) in exchange for sex. And the men involved are getting what they want in exchange for money. So really, both parties are just dropping the BS and lies and being honest about who they are.

Would I get involved in this? No, because it's overpriced.
I cannot disagree with your view.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology is allowing the bar for entry to be set so low. I remember about 20 years ago I was waiting tables at a nice steakhouse. The bartender there was mid 20's and genuinely a 9. There was this short dude in his 50s with a dad bod always coming in to see her. They would go on dates and take vacations together. I don't know the full details of their "arrangement", but she was obviously benefitting financially whether it be trips, shopping, or maybe her rent was being paid. She wasn't hanging out with him for pure sexual desire.

But 20 years ago, there was no websites or apps for this. It had to occur somewhat naturally. There still had to be somewhat of a little interest in his personality. He still had to have a little game. Professional babies had to "hunt" and put in major time and effort. It wasn't as "prostitutiony".

Now, apps are so convenient, any bottom feeder can post a profile in-between junior college classes. Obese women making demands from the men who they seek money from. Demanding a set allowance per meet. Women are taking allowances and not putting out. Men with low income can fake it for a few meets then ghost completely. Everyone gets bitter and jaded. It's turned into prostitution with a few extra steps.
It is what it always was, women haven't changed, this thing on display now was always there, lurking, waiting, just unable to act.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The authority on pathetic: 50 year old man browsing a dating forum. No wait, modding, even worse, get it together bud.

Aged out guy giving advice lol
I have it together. Maybe that's why I am giving advice. People have the option to take it or don't. It's a free country.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical, yet hypocrisy at its finest. Women say men are sex crazed perverts, yet, if the price is right, women will do the most depraved sexual sh1t with any dirty old man on the back of his private jet.

Sorry, but there’s no way I could even get hard for some old lady in exchange for the finer things in life.
You have to understand, the Sugar relationship is very uncommon, typically its just no strings attached, which means ANY resources gained ultimately can go towards whatever other interests you have, including chasing after other women, in a renewed way even because you can do it without parting with your own resources or parting with less anyways.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it together. Maybe that's why I am giving advice. People have the option to take it or don't. It's a free country.
I disagree, I don't think you do, I see the way you act and carry yourself on this forum, it's not a good look and it's evident your life is riddled with issues that you then project onto So Suave.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest profession in the world. Man needs sex, woman needs mans resources. I don't see the problem here?

It's the basis of most "normal" relationships anyway and it proves that feminism has failed