“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stupid T-shirts at school

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
To be honest who gives a flyin sh*t? Wear what you want...BINGO!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
What's wrong with tee-shirts that have writing on 'em? They're conversation starters. Even if some girl doesn't just come up to you and tell you how much she loves your shirt, you can catch her reading it and say something C+F about the way she's staring at you.

Maybe you're just pissed because you can't understand the tee-shirt. :rolleyes:
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Drowning
What's wrong with tee-shirts that have writing on 'em? They're conversation starters. Even if some girl doesn't just come up to you and tell you how much she loves your shirt, you can catch her reading it and say something C+F about the way she's staring at you.

Maybe you're just pissed because you can't understand the tee-shirt. :rolleyes:
Are you talking to me?? If so why would i be pissed?? Dont be gay...if youre not talking to me...too bad
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Those shirts=retarded and not cool.
People who wear them=people who don't care abotu my opinion. :)
leave it at that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
99% of the time it's not the shirts themselves, it's who's wearing em. It's usually the ones who don't wear them because they don't give an F, it's the ones who wear them for attention. I've got a couple shirts like that, and I've gotten a lot of laughs and compliments on them. Not the anti-social ones (the voices in my head don't like you), but like "Danger, extremely hot"

What i'm getting at is it's probably the people wearing them who are the dumbasses, not the shirts themselves.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Are you talking to me?? If so why would i be pissed?? Dont be gay...if youre not talking to me...too bad
Why would I be talking to you? o_O

Anyway, I must be biased for those kinds of tee-shirts since I go to an art school and it's cool t be all, "My art is my pain." :D
 
Top