Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper Question?

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Very new to this site, been lurking for many months and appreciate all the great advice on here.

I recently met a stripper and have had a ton of fun over the last few weeks with her - she's been my goto piece when main/other options (civilian life) are not around or frankly I just want to escape into the fantasy. It has been strictly professional as I find many girls (not all) tend to be Cluster Bs and I don't want to get to emotional around women like that.

That being said, I recently had a following out as I became demanding/needy over a text convo with her after she last minute told me she was sick, hours before a huge sporting event (I spent a ton on those tickets) - looking back it was really out of character of me as we've been pretty chill and open about our lifestyles (we both have open relationships)

I shot her one note apologizing for the rant - didn't get a response.

Not sure if there is anything else I can do, other then to do nothing and give it space?

I already look weak and chasing her is not an option - not how I roll - but I did enjoy keeping things in the club and would like to continue doing that.

Thoughts are welcome! Thanks in advance

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would just wait her out. I wouldn't have apologized but the damage is done. If she doesn't contact you in say a month you might try to re-initiate contact. You really don't have anything to lose. What about contact with her at the strip club? Do you see her regularly?

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would just wait her out. I wouldn't have apologized but the damage is done. If she doesn't contact you in say a month you might try to re-initiate contact. You really don't have anything to lose. What about contact with her at the strip club? Do you see her regularly?
I thought about the apology thing - and as much as I enjoy playing the game I'm still human. I was a **** and owned up to it

I would like to see her at the club ONLY but I lieu of the last lack of response - I don't want to text her to meet her there or worse, just show up. And yes we did see each other frequently - was a regular client.

Thoughts?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about the apology thing - and as much as I enjoy playing the game I'm still human. I was a **** and owned up to it

I would like to see her at the club ONLY but I lieu of the last lack of response - I don't want to text her to meet her there or worse, just show up. And yes we did see each other frequently - was a regular client.

Thoughts?
I would make myself scarce. Maybe a month or so no contact whatsoever. If she dosen't reach out to you after that time I would either text her or drop in at the club. You have nothing to lose and are investing very little. If that dosen't work then I would ghost her. The good thing about this is that there is no shortage of stippers. Always more to be had.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make myself scarce. Maybe a month or so no contact whatsoever. If she dosen't reach out to you after that time I would either text her or drop in at the club. You have nothing to lose and are investing very little. If that dosen't work then I would ghost her. The good thing about this is that there is no shortage of stippers. Always more to be had.
Good call. That will be the plan.

I think the thing that bothers me is I messed up a good thing here. Hate the feeling of losing my power.

Since I am new here, can you tell me what ghosting is?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call. That will be the plan.

I think the thing that bothers me is I messed up a good thing here. Hate the feeling of losing my power.

Since I am new here, can you tell me what ghosting is?
Sure. It's not contacting a person unless they contact you. They have to initiate contact with you and then you can answer. If you were full no contact you would just ignore everything.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. It's not contacting a person unless they contact you. They have to initiate contact with you and then you can answer. If you were full no contact you would just ignore everything.
Got it, thank you brother

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never understood guys going for strippers/club dancers
it is one step below prostitution
enjoy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had sex with her? If the answer is no, I don't see what you are worried about.

And I don't get into strippers, but honestly, if I could make one hate me first, that would make it fun. Hey look, b!tch, it's that guy you can't stand. Here's a dollar. Now show me your pvssy, wh0re.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had sex with her? If the answer is no, I don't see what you are worried about.

And I don't get into strippers, but honestly, if I could make one hate me first, that would make it fun. Hey look, b!tch, it's that guy you can't stand. Here's a dollar. Now show me your pvssy, wh0re.
LOL

No sex, 3rd base rounding home.

It's more of a power thing, I liked the feeling of being I control - which I botched.

This one isn't your typical ho stripper - she has a strong self respect game - she wouldn't tolerate the trash talk

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a nice person; maybe she's a great human being. I'm sure she is very pretty. But don't bullsh!t yourself. She's a wh0re. She'll do whatever you want if you have enough money.

You weren't in control; she was. She made you feel like you were. That's the difference between an expensive hooker and a cheap one. You're paying for her ability to make you forget she's a working girl.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a nice person; maybe she's a great human being. I'm sure she is very pretty. But don't bullsh!t yourself. She's a wh0re. She'll do whatever you want if you have enough money.

You weren't in control; she was. She made you feel like you were. That's the difference between an expensive hooker and a cheap one. You're paying for her ability to make you forget she's a working girl.
You and Dustmuffin have some great point.

Now im torn - all I want is to get back in the VIP and not give AF

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me elaborate on one point.

My seduction game was strong, I left her in the club with a few love marks and vice versa - she was a rough one :)

We played beyond the rules.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsure why you spend any significant money on a chick you are not banging but to each his own I guess

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me elaborate on one point.

My seduction game was strong, I left her in the club with a few love marks and vice versa - she was a rough one :)

We played beyond the rules.
No it wasn't. You spent a lot of money and didn't Fvck her. Trust me she is fvcking other dudes who aren't spending a dime on her.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going after a LTR with a stripper? I'm confused. You don't buy a f*ck buddy expensive tickets... she's not even a f*ck buddy either, you haven't had s3x with her

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going after a LTR with a stripper? I'm confused. You don't buy a f*ck buddy expensive tickets... she's not even a f*ck buddy either, you haven't had s3x with her
What's an LTR?

Didn't see the reason on spending money on an established f*ck buddy, she's a new target and wanted to flex my capital around a bit.

I have no interest in this girl beyond a physical/professional level - as mentioned im just pissed that I came across as weak as I was doing pretty well to get what I needed

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it wasn't. You spent a lot of money and didn't Fvck her. Trust me she is fvcking other dudes who aren't spending a dime on her.
Dont care at all what she does with other guys, as mentioned im in open relationships - more curious on how to reapproach/respond after coming across as weak.

- do nothing?
- don't care?
- keep doing what I was doing before?
Etc

Question is more about regaining power - stripper part is secondary

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power is to the person who takes the money.