Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Looking at Women

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dint think OP meant bad body language.
Dont look at the floor.Hes not talking bad body language he means your vibe is more of a laid back one of not gawking at her doing what 97% of the rest of the males do
Yes, well I agree that you shouldn't gawk at them as if you were a hungry dog outside a kebab shop. But I don't think it's healthy to try to repress your own desires and be ashamed of looking at them, either. I find the best way is to accept that you enjoy looking, but be discreet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, well I agree that you shouldn't gawk at them as if you were a hungry dog outside a kebab shop. But I don't think it's healthy to try to repress your own desires and be ashamed of looking at them, either. I find the best way is to accept that you enjoy looking, but be discreet.
Get a quick glance say something if you like and get on with your day.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You been around long enough to realize and know that they will look at YOU? Why not just view people who are receptive to you, let her look first, otherwise mind your business.
That’s reasonable. You might well notice in your peripheral vision that she is looking; then looking her way is fine.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are cheating on your gf by doing this.
If you think I'm cheating on my girlfriend by noticing that other women are attractive, I guess that's one perspective. But let me tell you this. Just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I think she's the only attractive woman on the planet, there are a lot of attractive women in the world, a lot.

if that is modern redpill then it sounds more indistinguishable to the blackpill which also says the same thing.
Redpill has definitely moved toward blackpill in the last several years.

You might well notice in your peripheral vision that she is looking; then looking her way is fine.
I guess the next step is stop seeing girls in your peripheral vision.
Girls look at guys all the time. Doesn't mean they intend to seduce them necessarily.

No need to look. Put yourself in her vicinity and if she is interested in you she will make it easy for you to open her or she just may open you.
How can you tell you're interested in her in the first place if you don't look at her?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find 80 % of the hot young chicks give off princess vibe. No interest in feeding the monster so I look at them as I would blocks of cheese. Also a lot of them play that Chad bait game where they dress provocatively and then give u the death stare if u look. Occasionally one passes where she s so hot I can't help looking. That's one in a 1000. Maybe it's me. Or maybe I just don't have a thing for hair extensions, tatts, fish lips and Botox pillow face.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not just look in the past but I would take my smartphone out.. I remember one lady I did this to all of a sudden was friendly and nice with me. When I found out she was married I deleted the photos and never took another pic since then. Did not blatantly take photos infront of a hot girl and then introduce myself yet. Too risky of an approach strategy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls really are impossible to ignore. I worked in a supermarket bakery for eight years (never again!) and one day this glowing blonde MILF passes through the store with the giant headphones, mouthing lyrics and practically dancing. Chick didn't give a rat's ass.

I approached her dead ahead and mouthed "I love you" several times, as the cans came off her head I was still mouthing it. We had a good laugh and hit it off.

She was married with a couple of sons, so that was that. But her demeanor that day screamed "open me!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Another thing I've experienced in my social circles was the top tier women giving me a look of disapproval because I refused to give them attention. This is like a highly subtle sh1t test/frame grab from women. But as soon as they would give me that look, I would have a completely emotionally unreactive look on my face.

And as soon as they sense my internal dominance and emotional unreactiveness, they think to themselves "Wait a minute, this guy is probably already fvcking my friends. He doesn't give a damn about anything. He can do whatever he wants." My dominance in the face of her attempt to disqualify me completely turns her submissive. And then she starts flirting with me because she realizes sh1t testing me is futile.

Once again, this is how subtle the game is. It is won/loss by one look.

One look is all it takes. But of course, my look/presence comes from being validated by all her friends + internal validation. I'm completely entitled. it's not a technique I'm using to diffuse her sh1t testing.
Act right or she gets left?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find 80 % of the hot young chicks give off princess vibe. No interest in feeding the monster so I look at them as I would blocks of cheese. Also a lot of them play that Chad bait game where they dress provocatively and then give u the death stare if u look. Occasionally one passes where she s so hot I can't help looking. That's one in a 1000. Maybe it's me. Or maybe I just don't have a thing for hair extensions, tatts, fish lips and Botox pillow face.
I think the problem is that you care too much what they think. Why does it matter to you if they feel validated or not? Why do you care? If they have genuine interest, then it's a good thing that they caught you looking at them and if not, it doesn't matter either way.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with some prolonged eye contact and a good mutual eye fvck.... If you do it right , she will approach you .

And It's alright to READ the menu, don't freaking salivate over it and dream about demolishing all the entrees. Add the place to your list of places to visit the next time you are in town and craving a little Mexican/Italian/Chinese..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out of town today running errands, and I made an observation. I look at women the way I look at houses. When I'm in a different city or on a different road, certain houses catch my eye. I think "Oh, that's a cool looking house", or "I like the architecture on that one", or "I like the atmosphere that one gives off". It struck me that those were very similar to thoughts I have when I see women out and about. They look cool, and I notice them. I'm not tearing myself up that I'm not living in them.

A few times lately I've tried not looking at women at all when I was out. I took the frame of having no interest. One girl came up and started talking to me while I was shopping. I just made a quick response to what she had said and walked off, never even looked at her. That experience convinced me that this idea was crazy. It puts me in a completely detached mode, whereas normally I would have engaged her a little more. And I don't need to be more detached, so thanks but no thanks.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was young, and older guy at work said “no matter how good looking she is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of her sh1t”
That quote has stuck with me a long time.
From my own experience its not tired of her **** its tired of ****ing her.

For me when i stay with same women for a few months its always get to that point.

I think there is lot of non-sense woth that guy but i also think there is some truth

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own experience its not tired of her **** its tired of ****ing her.
Either or. Or both.

I think there is lot of non-sense woth that guy but i also think there is some truth.
If I'm following you, by "that guy" you mean Alexander Grace? I've watched several of his videos lately. He tells a lot of red pill truths, pretty standard stuff really. But I notice he seems to be pretty negative for the most part. He gives out a lot of bad news but doesn't offer up a lot of hope. I get the impression he does think he offers up hope, and he does give some tips, but the overall effect is pretty grim. Watching his videos, I don't see what he thinks men have to offer in the dating game, aside from "confidence". Meanwhile, women live in total abundance with unlimited options, and men are enchanted by them, so stop being enchanted, guys. That's the impression I get from his channel.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either or. Or both.

If I'm following you, by "that guy" you mean Alexander Grace? I've watched several of his videos lately. He tells a lot of red pill truths, pretty standard stuff really. But I notice he seems to be pretty negative for the most part. He gives out a lot of bad news but doesn't offer up a lot of hope. I get the impression he does think he offers up hope, and he does give some tips, but the overall effect is pretty grim. Watching his videos, I don't see what he thinks men have to offer in the dating game, aside from "confidence". Meanwhile, women live in total abundance with unlimited options, and men are enchanted by them, so stop being enchanted, guys. That's the impression I get from his channel.
I just see some similarities to this and the fake happy life ppl see on social media.
Its make you crave aomething you dont have by exposing it to you.

Also when i go out woth the boys and we see some very good looking ypinger women, its makes me a bit kore unhappy about the women im dating.

Nothing that will phase me out, but i can see the effect being stronger on some ppl.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this topic many moons back in my journal. There is something called your awareness radius.

Women know they are on your radar. No amount of looking/not looking is going to fool them.

The guys who get women are not guys who don’t look at women. But guys who look at women as background noise.

Your awareness Radius picks up pleasure, danger, and direction. Everything else is background noise.

A guy who has abundance does not have many women in his radar. This creates a void. A space that allows women to chase and try to fill.

This is why when you are intent to pursue women, they all run away. There’s no space for them. Your sexual intent is smothering them.

There is something called psychological space too. People can feel it if you are too needy for their attention. And they will be repelled by your presence.

Looking/not looking is completely irrelevant. It is only surface level details.

The important thing is non neediness and giving women space to chase.

This is why guys who have abundance attract more of it, almost exponentially. This is why guys go through times where they feel like they can’t lose and also dry spells when their looks haven’t changed much.

So how do you go from having women constantly in your awareness radius to minimizing their importance and your desperation? By moving with a sense of purpose OTHER than romance.

Even if is something as small as running an errand, it could be the difference between attracting women or repelling them.

Don’t ever show up with no purpose and just sexual intent.

Or rather, don’t ever show up with the intent of having women fill your neediness.

Women like busy men. Purposelesness and neediness repels them.
It is not possible to kill neediness even if you are running an errand or doing something that I would called "blue booked" (my personal word for anything to the exclusion of women). For example, if you are buying something on an errand then a cashier will notice your thirstiness even if you don't say anything. Maybe it's the way you touch her hand when you pick up the receipt. Maybe its the way you look at her when you are putting the groceries on the conveyor belt. Maybe it's the way you oogle her when she's processing the items. Then any interaction with her is hyped up. Is she being more or less friendly with her to other customers? Is she only being nice and open with Chad looking white guys? Would she have thrown herself on me if I was Chad? Is she an alien-human hybrid who is disguised as a cashier and programming my mind that was planted there to get me? So I would say thirst is just crippling on so many levels. Just having doing activities is cope but doesn't solve any void of female-human attention/interaction.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who get women are not guys who don’t look at women. But guys who look at women as background noise.
I wouldn't say they're background noise - not to me anyway, maybe to you. But I'm not trying to live a playboy lifestyle either, or whatever you might call it, the DJ life, player lifestyle, whatever. I see them more as part of the landscape, part of the life experience. It's a beautiful day, sunny, blue sky, leaves are blowing in the trees, look at the squirrel, that's a cool house, there's an attractive girl, there's an old muscle car. I look at everything else, specifically selecting women as the one thing I'm not allowed to look at seems asinine.

It is not possible to kill neediness even if you are running an errand or doing something that I would called "blue booked" (my personal word for anything to the exclusion of women). For example, if you are buying something on an errand then a cashier will notice your thirstiness even if you don't say anything.
She might notice your thirstiness if you don't say anything, depending on how good you are at hiding or disguising your emotions, how expressive you are. But women don't have super powers, they can misinterpret what someone is thinking as much as anyone else. In any case, I don't think that I'm needy or thirsty anyway. I may not be slaying left and right, but I'm not needy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow for once we actually agree lol.

Most of my “higher quality” romance has come from running errands and totally not noticing women. Or doing something that I was planning to do anyway and a woman pops out and throws me a bait.

It surprises me all the time. How when you don’t notice women, they throw you a million signs. You give them an opportunity to do something they were born to do, which is seduce you.

And as a guy you were born to be purposeful. And I don’t mean “saving the world“ type level of purpose.

I mean taking care of your responsibilities and having your sh1t together type purpose.

Vibe/presence is a real thing. A guy who is aimless with only sex on his mind if going to give off a different presence than a guy who is less reactive to women.

This is testable. You can go out and test it out yourself. Whoever doesn’t believe me, field test it for a week and report me your results.

Go out with a sense of purpose and less peripheral vision, even if it’s just running errands. Make it a goal to make it your most productive week. Even if it’s just going to the gym and getting in shape. See how many women purposely put themselves in your peripheral.

And then go out with absolutely no purpose and just sexual intent and see how many times you get rejected/run into b1tch shields. Do this for a whole day.

For a relatively attractive guy (a non incel where nothing works), this little shift in focus alone could make a huge difference to his presence.

Game is your vibe and presence, It’s not a series of techniques where women react. That’s what it may look like to you. You are pressing a bunch of buttons and she is reacting. But most of the time, it doesn’t go anywhere. And if she’s attracted to you, you didn’t need to push all those buttons.
Vibe and presence can be manipulated by good pheromones. You can increase the psychological space with the right chemicals. Maybe there is a link between natural pheromones and you are not seeing this. Chemical pheromones manipulate natural deficiencies as one ages.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a relatively attractive guy (a non incel where nothing works), this little shift in focus alone could make a huge difference to his presence.
You mean a mid tier normie. When contrasting what makes a difference between a low tier normie and incel or nearcel is the willingness to dumbster drive to get laid. But if you have to be a mid-tier normie then already that excludes a good number on here. With tinder and social media most women have an inflated SMV and game is about getting your looksmatch or better. Not getting 2 notches lower.