Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still stuck

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

You're done nothing at all except reliving it.

How do you expect to move on when u r doing nothing?
Well what else am I supposed to do? U know what I’ve been up to, so I wonder why you say I’m doing nothing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, why get a younger one when she’ll just hit her epiphany phase again? I don’t wanna go from pusssy to pusssy until I’m old. I enjoyed monogamy when I had it. It’s easier, more stable, no condoms, allows me to focus on my missions instead of dating, etc.
And how's that working out for you?

Monogamy is a illusion. Women seek it conveniently post wall or nearly.

Placing your purpose over women is the gold standard.

When you stand, don't wobble. She left. Good riddance. Hotter and younger await assuming you man up, grow a pair, and ho get girls.

Your biology was complacent. If anything, you being committed is what dried up her vag. Women leave to date up or slut out. No exception.

You hot r9ck bottom baeeeees back on the D. Women are savage in the market place.

Pick monogamy after a train of women top form SMV 18-23. Not post wall.

Why?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well what else am I supposed to do? U know what I’ve been up to, so I wonder why you say I’m doing nothing.

You say you took action, but yet the way you think remains the same.

As such, nothing has changed.

When something changes, come back here, ask for further guidance on that path, I have little to no patience with you now.

Another 1 more loser post about ur ex and moaning about pain, I will henceforth totally dismiss you as a lost case.

Now I'm thinking that ur ex was totally right to be dismissive of such a loser, yes you, good for her, good for her future children, good for all those that truly cares and love her.

She should have dumped you a long time ago, she was stupid to think that she could train a boy into a man.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Sometimes loss is the only teacher we heed. The cruelty of loss as a teacher is that loss exacts a price paid in what we truly desire, for loss clears the fog and brings our perspective into sharp focus and allows us to see and value what we had...but alas it is gone.

Furthermore you must understand you cannot go back. Not now, not ever. You and she are no longer the two people who were in that failed relationship. You were instars of a previous makeup and maturity and you have progressed to another place.

Perhaps life will bring you round for another interaction. If so it is something different and new. If not (which is the case in all likelihood) then you must digest the lesson taught by loss and apply your new knowledge to your life moving forward. That’s all you can do.

There is someone else out there for you who will be a suitable partner. Don’t allow unsatisfying options to take up your bandwidth. Leave enough space in your life to allow something good a foothold.

And pay attention because opportunities can be anywhere.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware too and do not allow loss to plant the seeds of bitterness and resentment. From there grows baggage that you’ll lug around to haunt and terrorize new relationships.

Take the lesson loss teaches and keep your faith in yourself and people. This isn’t easy. But it is the only way to mature & move forward with a clean slate.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how's that working out for you?

Monogamy is a illusion. Women seek it conveniently post wall or nearly.

Placing your purpose over women is the gold standard.

When you stand, don't wobble. She left. Good riddance. Hotter and younger await assuming you man up, grow a pair, and ho get girls.

Your biology was complacent. If anything, you being committed is what dried up her vag. Women leave to date up or slut out. No exception.

You hot r9ck bottom baeeeees back on the D. Women are savage in the market place.

Pick monogamy after a train of women top form SMV 18-23. Not post wall.

Why?
I was TOO much on my purpose. She was 21 when we met. Which fits into the 18-23 thing.