Still stuck

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you've done is to impress her, not for your own self improvement. Regardless of what you say, all of your actions are driven by your desire to re-attract your ex.

There are 7 billion people on this planet; half of them are women. There are thousands of women (maybe millions) who want to make you a happy man. Quit chasing the one that doesn't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn’t hypergamy. It was neglect on my part, failure to propose/move forward, arguments, I never moved in with her or gave her a key to my place, just dumb shiit. 6 years.
That is hypergamy. Women bail for new guy or ski down cawk mountain.

You weren't ready. She can pony up money and you guys can buy a place together. No chance of a key or moving a girl in.

Women have a predisposition to nesting.

And no. She hasn’t slipped out of top form. We’re Hispanic. It’s different. Her moms in her late 40s and still hot. My ex was hotter when she left (27) than when I met her at 21.
Hotter when she left? You should search up hypergamy. Mate, you're all over the place.

Top form SMV 18-23 is aesthetics + fertility.

27 = epiphany phase. Pre wall.

30 = gross.

Most late 20s are busted. Haggard.

Go monk mode. Get out with your boys. Lift. Start up jits or mma. Replace your LTR with something else. Chat up 3x chicks per day. A hi will suffice. Stack from then on.

The best way to get over a gf is to get under a hotter younger one.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you've done is to impress her, not for your own self improvement. Regardless of what you say, all of your actions are driven by your desire to re-attract your ex.

There are 7 billion people on this planet; half of them are women. There are thousands of women (maybe millions) who want to make you a happy man. Quit chasing the one that doesn't.
Very very well said

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is hypergamy. Women bail for new guy or ski down cawk mountain.

You weren't ready. She can pony up money and you guys can buy a place together. No chance of a key or moving a girl in.

Women have a predisposition to nesting.

Hotter when she left? You should search up hypergamy. Mate, you're all over the place.

Top form SMV 18-23 is aesthetics + fertility.

27 = epiphany phase. Pre wall.

30 = gross.

Most late 20s are busted. Haggard.

Go monk mode. Get out with your boys. Lift. Start up jits or mma. Replace your LTR with something else. Chat up 3x chicks per day. A hi will suffice. Stack from then on.

The best way to get over a gf is to get under a hotter younger one.
I’ve done all of the above. Never stopped lifting in the first place. Going on 14 years now. I do juijitsu 5 times a week and boxing twice a week. Helps while I’m there but that’s about it.

I called her selfish so much when in reality I was the one being selfish. She always put me first. Ahead of everyone and everything in her life. I always put her like 4th.
1. My business
2. Gym
3. Mom
4. Her

I was just a diick.

Plus all women are selfish. more so than she ever was. Realizing that now with my 3 plates.

Also, why get a younger one when she’ll just hit her epiphany phase again? I don’t wanna go from pusssy to pusssy until I’m old. I enjoyed monogamy when I had it. It’s easier, more stable, no condoms, allows me to focus on my missions instead of dating, etc.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m not chasing her. And she did wanna make me happy. She tried her ass off. But it was never enough. I took her for granted. I didn’t notice. I didn’t know all the red pill shiit I know now. If I had, I would’ve been like “ok... this is for sure the best I’m gonna get. I gotta wife her up”

I’m not doing anything to impress her. You know how a lot of guys make their woman the center of their world and are super weak, submissive to them? I did the complete opposite... but to an extreme I think.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

You're done nothing at all except reliving it.

How do you expect to move on when u r doing nothing?
Well what else am I supposed to do? U know what I’ve been up to, so I wonder why you say I’m doing nothing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, why get a younger one when she’ll just hit her epiphany phase again? I don’t wanna go from pusssy to pusssy until I’m old. I enjoyed monogamy when I had it. It’s easier, more stable, no condoms, allows me to focus on my missions instead of dating, etc.
And how's that working out for you?

Monogamy is a illusion. Women seek it conveniently post wall or nearly.

Placing your purpose over women is the gold standard.

When you stand, don't wobble. She left. Good riddance. Hotter and younger await assuming you man up, grow a pair, and ho get girls.

Your biology was complacent. If anything, you being committed is what dried up her vag. Women leave to date up or slut out. No exception.

You hot r9ck bottom baeeeees back on the D. Women are savage in the market place.

Pick monogamy after a train of women top form SMV 18-23. Not post wall.

Why?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept and move on.

What choice do you have ?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Well what else am I supposed to do? U know what I’ve been up to, so I wonder why you say I’m doing nothing.

You say you took action, but yet the way you think remains the same.

As such, nothing has changed.

When something changes, come back here, ask for further guidance on that path, I have little to no patience with you now.

Another 1 more loser post about ur ex and moaning about pain, I will henceforth totally dismiss you as a lost case.

Now I'm thinking that ur ex was totally right to be dismissive of such a loser, yes you, good for her, good for her future children, good for all those that truly cares and love her.

She should have dumped you a long time ago, she was stupid to think that she could train a boy into a man.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Sometimes loss is the only teacher we heed. The cruelty of loss as a teacher is that loss exacts a price paid in what we truly desire, for loss clears the fog and brings our perspective into sharp focus and allows us to see and value what we had...but alas it is gone.

Furthermore you must understand you cannot go back. Not now, not ever. You and she are no longer the two people who were in that failed relationship. You were instars of a previous makeup and maturity and you have progressed to another place.

Perhaps life will bring you round for another interaction. If so it is something different and new. If not (which is the case in all likelihood) then you must digest the lesson taught by loss and apply your new knowledge to your life moving forward. That’s all you can do.

There is someone else out there for you who will be a suitable partner. Don’t allow unsatisfying options to take up your bandwidth. Leave enough space in your life to allow something good a foothold.

And pay attention because opportunities can be anywhere.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Sometimes loss is the only teacher we heed. The cruelty of loss as a teacher is that loss exacts a price paid in what we truly desire, for loss clears the fog and brings our perspective into sharp focus and allows us to see and value what we had...but alas it is gone.

Furthermore you must understand you cannot go back. Not now, not ever. You and she are no longer the two people who were in that failed relationship. You were instars of a previous makeup and maturity and you have progressed to another place.

Perhaps life will bring you round for another interaction. If so it is something different and new. If not (which is the case in all likelihood) then you must digest the lesson taught by loss and apply your new knowledge to your life moving forward. That’s all you can do.

There is someone else out there for you who will be a suitable partner. Don’t allow unsatisfying options to take up your bandwidth. Leave enough space in your life to allow something good a foothold.

And pay attention because opportunities can be anywhere.
Great post.

I see his only option now as accepting it is done. If there is to be a re-start, it has to be HER idea. HER approaching him, is the ONLY way for HIM to know she wants HIM.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware too and do not allow loss to plant the seeds of bitterness and resentment. From there grows baggage that you’ll lug around to haunt and terrorize new relationships.

Take the lesson loss teaches and keep your faith in yourself and people. This isn’t easy. But it is the only way to mature & move forward with a clean slate.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how's that working out for you?

Monogamy is a illusion. Women seek it conveniently post wall or nearly.

Placing your purpose over women is the gold standard.

When you stand, don't wobble. She left. Good riddance. Hotter and younger await assuming you man up, grow a pair, and ho get girls.

Your biology was complacent. If anything, you being committed is what dried up her vag. Women leave to date up or slut out. No exception.

You hot r9ck bottom baeeeees back on the D. Women are savage in the market place.

Pick monogamy after a train of women top form SMV 18-23. Not post wall.

Why?
I was TOO much on my purpose. She was 21 when we met. Which fits into the 18-23 thing.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!