Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to see some distance, or it could just be my thinking

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I am sure it effects both genders. It prob. prevents some from pair bonding again. I know you cannot force a lady to want you, so I just walk away in silence. No reason to beat a dead horse.

The picking her up actually improved and more than not she came to me after our little talk about it. As for the going out, we only went out a few times and it wasn't that much; so I didn't care. I guess I thought and enjoyed the fact that she was so close, we'd be able to see more of each other over time. Yet, for the last two weeks, we've actually seen less of each other. I had a strange feeling in my stomach about her a couple of weeks ago, so that was one of the reasons why I drove over to drop the stuff she asked me to get off. I wanted to get reimbursed; which she did with no issues. Again, I was just a bit taken back that when I was down she didn't stop by and her actions.

Am I a prize? Yes and no. I have some things in my past that lower my value medical wise, and I come from a broken home. So, yes, I feel that lowers my value. I've been on my own for so long, I am just used to relying on myself for everything. Again, I thought it may be different this time, but I guess I was wrong.
I hate to see that kind of stuff, its like she is pushing you to the border of whats acceptable and not acceptable.
If she been doing this too many time your decision is good, she will just bring drama and conflict to your life.

Things always get better stay strong

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just an update. She just texted me and just said forget it. She seems to be going from Wed - Sat and I just said, wow, okay, enjoy the trip and take care. She didn't understand what the issue was. I just said, listen, if anyone thinks this is normal, seeing a person or not, but safety wise as well, they are completely crazy. You are completely crazy. I had to throw in you'll fly to this strangers place, but won't see me in now, what four weeks? I see. I can see you care. Just reverse this and let me know how you'd feel. She replied, IDK you were upset. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just for work. I will tell him no funny stuff, just work. I am staying at a hotel.

I just said, have fun, use protection and have a great life. Unbelievable.

Sorry guys, I had too. It was building up in me and I just had to get it off my chest. She said she offered to come over last night, and sent me a screenshot. It actually said, I guess I could come to your place instead some day. WTF? I really think the lady does live in another dimension. How anyone thinks this is normal, safe or a good idea is bonkers. I deleted the FB app, since it was only for her anyway.

No loyalty, trust or honor these days. I mean, seriously. You are flying to a 58 year old single man's place to do "work". What do you think the guy is thinking? I've never heard of this. Maybe I do care too much. Maybe it's the painkillers and the side effects from the meds, but I just cannot believe the text exchange. When I said she was acting crazy, she made a joke out of it. You know me, the crazy cook lol.

I waive the white flag with this one. I told her to do what's best for her, as it's pretty obvious my opinion from Earth means absolutely nothing. Again, she thinks it's a joke. I do not know any guy who would not say something. It's ludicrous.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You need to get a hold of it so this won't keep continuing
Never experienced something like this. The last one I probably jumped the gun, well. I did it twice in the last year as they were acting funny so my bs meter went off. I can push away she telling me others were hitting on her and wanting to have sex with her. Her flying to another state to spend three days with him, I draw the line at that. Not to mention, not visiting when you can actually walk to our homes. It's a long walk, but possible. She has a car, and can get here in 12 mins. I asked a few times, she was busy or cancelled because she was too tired. Her response was she didn't want to push.

Maybe my picker is bad? This is the first one who I actually think came from another world.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update. She just texted me and just said forget it. She seems to be going from Wed - Sat and I just said, wow, okay, enjoy the trip and take care. She didn't understand what the issue was. I just said, listen, if anyone thinks this is normal, seeing a person or not, but safety wise as well, they are completely crazy. You are completely crazy. I had to throw in you'll fly to this strangers place, but won't see me in now, what four weeks? I see. I can see you care. Just reverse this and let me know how you'd feel. She replied, IDK you were upset. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just for work. I will tell him no funny stuff, just work. I am staying at a hotel.

I just said, have fun, use protection and have a great life. Unbelievable.

Sorry guys, I had too. It was building up in me and I just had to get it off my chest. She said she offered to come over last night, and sent me a screenshot. It actually said, I guess I could come to your place instead some day. WTF? I really think the lady does live in another dimension. How anyone thinks this is normal, safe or a good idea is bonkers. I deleted the FB app, since it was only for her anyway.

No loyalty, trust or honor these days. I mean, seriously. You are flying to a 58 year old single man's place to do "work". What do you think the guy is thinking? I've never heard of this. Maybe I do care too much. Maybe it's the painkillers and the side effects from the meds, but I just cannot believe the text exchange. When I said she was acting crazy, she made a joke out of it. You know me, the crazy cook lol.

I waive the white flag with this one. I told her to do what's best for her, as it's pretty obvious my opinion from Earth means absolutely nothing. Again, she thinks it's a joke. I do not know any guy who would not say something. It's ludicrous.
Good for you. Enough is enough. This chick is doing crazy ass sh!t and trying to convince you its normal. C'mon...

Guarantee she will try and come back to you when she gets back...hopefully you don't entertain her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I hate to see that kind of stuff, its like she is pushing you to the border of whats acceptable and not acceptable.
If she been doing this too many time your decision is good, she will just bring drama and conflict to your life.

Things always get better stay strong
When the chips are down, you know who stands with you. It's obvious I stand alone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Good for you. Enough is enough. This chick is doing crazy ass sh!t and trying to convince you its normal. C'mon...

Guarantee she will try and come back to you when she gets back...hopefully you don't entertain her.
She may again, as she already offered to come by tomorrow. I said don't bother. You have to pack for your trip!! ENJOY!!!!! Doing me a f*ckin favor.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never experienced something like this. The last one I probably jumped the gun, well. I did it twice in the last year as they were acting funny so my bs meter went off. I can push away she telling me others were hitting on her and wanting to have sex with her. Her flying to another state to spend three days with him, I draw the line at that. Not to mention, not visiting when you can actually walk to our homes. It's a long walk, but possible. She has a car, and can get here in 12 mins. I asked a few times, she was busy or cancelled because she was too tired. Her response was she didn't want to push.

Maybe my picker is bad? This is the first one who I actually think came from another world.

You did good now delete and block off everything, dont get into the explaining game its a waste of time and she ll end up telling you you are overreacting

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You did good now delete and block off everything, dont get into the explaining game its a waste of time and she ll end up telling you you are overreacting
She didn't say overreacting, she didn't know it bothered me this much. I even asked a few of my friends in Hartford, they said they'd not put up with that sh!t. And said if I didn't say anything it'll make you look like a little b!tch. No man would tolerate that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wow. she just texted me again. "Ricky, I know you wanted to try something in bed I wasn't willing to do. I was wrong, and now I'm open to it. I won't go if you don't want me to. I didn't know it upset you this much. I am sorry."

Me. No response.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not overreacting
Got hospitalized 2 weeks ago for an infection after they remove my wisdom teeth, my ex came the same day to see how i was going i told her not to come and i kind of treat her like crap, still she came.

She should have come work/project can wait.
you should thank her for showing you her true color that early in the relationshi.

You just dodged a bullet

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. she just texted me again. "Ricky, I know you wanted to try something in bed I wasn't willing to do. I was wrong, and now I'm open to it. I won't go if you don't want me to. I didn't know it upset you this much. I am sorry."

Me. No response.
Good
Seriously telling you she is willing to try some sex stuff, man thats just some kind of weird way to apologies.
Seems like a red flag to me.

She seems like someone with extremely bad judgement, you dont want that in your life

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are not overreacting
Got hospitalized 2 weeks ago for an infection after they remove my wisdom teeth, my ex came the same day to see how i was going i told her not to come and i kind of treat her like crap, still she came.

She should have come work/project can wait.
you should thank her for showing you her true color that early in the relationshi.

You just dodged a bullet
That was nice of her to do for you. If she just stopped by w.o. me asking, it would had been nice. Others have done that in the past. I shouldn't have to ask for a little thoughtfulness. Amazing how their true colors appear after 3 months. Just a sad feeling.

Good
Seriously telling you she is willing to try some sex stuff, man thats just some kind of weird way to apologies.
Seems like a red flag to me.

She seems like someone with extremely bad judgement, you dont want that in your life
Last thing I need right now is sex.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me. No response.
She thought she had you wrapped around her little pinky and now she realizes she went too far with her BS she is trying to reframe things.

Fvck that. Unless you are planning to fvck this chick in her ass and then make her suck it I wouldn't even respond.

But at the same time, it seems like this spiralled out of control to where it is now because you let the stuff go and didn't address it properly and then let it build up and build up inside until you blew your stack. Not saying you are in the wrong but I dont know that it HAD to get to this point if you would have spoke up sooner and sat her down and made things crystal clear.

It seems like you assumed things about her or assumed you came across a certain way and maybe you didn't in her eyes. Again, not saying this is or iant the case but it just seems it got to a point it didn't need to get to.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She thought she had you wrapped around her little pinky and now she realizes she went too far with her BS she is trying to reframe things.

Fvck that. Unless you are planning to fvck this chick in her ass and then make her suck it I wouldn't even respond.
That was what she was referring too (not sure about the sucking after though). Forwarded it to my friends, he said to maintain her for sex as I have her in a perfect position in doing whatever I want willingly. Don't know if I can do that. I just feel it's fake and her even considering this was just too way out of line. I guess she's used to f*cking around with dudes who do anything for her; that's not me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was what she was referring too (not sure about the sucking after though). Forwarded it to my friends, he said to maintain her for sex as I have her in a perfect position in doing whatever I want willingly. Don't know if I can do that. I just feel it's fake and her even considering this was just too way out of line. I guess she's used to f*cking around with dudes who do anything for her; that's not me.
Do it and then pull it out, grab her by her hair, spin her around, shove it in her face and tell her "suck it." If she doesnt go for it, pull her head down and shove it in her mouth. Do it several times, after the first one she will probably just do it.

Then kick her out when you are done and never talk to her again. That's the cost of playing games...she can taste how much she is full of sh!t.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect my friend, walk away from her. Let her go and move on. A woman who is extremely interested in you would have shut that guy down immediately. Its a no win situation. Rest, recover and come back spinning plates.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Do it and then pull it out, grab her by her hair, spin her around, shove it in her face and tell her "suck it." If she doesnt go for it, pull her head down and shove it in her mouth. Do it several times, after the first one she will probably just do it.

Then kick her out when you are done and never talk to her again. That's the cost of playing games...she can taste how much she is full of sh!t.
Not sure that's legal.
With all due respect my friend, walk away from her. Let her go and move on. A woman who is extremely interested in you would have shut that guy down immediately. Its a no win situation. Rest, recover and come back spinning plates.
No doubt. She did do that with one dude, but IDK about the others. It's just the act in flying over to her "mentor". Who would think that's a good idea on any level? I guess it's me.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Let’s call this what it is..

Take responsibility that you allowed let her get away with all this stuff until now. That you have an issue with your frame and value. You didn’t put your foot down sooner and it got to this point because women are like children and they will keep pushing the boundaries to see how much bs they can get away with. That’s how they are.

Yes, she’s crazy and an attention wh0re. But that’s out of your control and you simply have to recognize the flags she presented for the next woman in your que.

Drop her. Stop talking about it all together. Be a man and make the decision to slice this rope and let her fall away forever. Walk on, get better physically and mentally and get back on a new horse.

Don’t wallow in this drama. Because right now you are. It’s only going to exhaust you further man

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me. No response.
Wow, just wow, she's offering her BODY as a bargaining chip. I know you guys label this as "feminine and submissive" but there are so many things WRONG with what she is attempting to do.

She's not saying "babe, I'm sorry, let's talk about it and work it out" (which is what reasonable people do.

She's actually attempting to lure you back into being interested using her body as the weapon.

IOW she thinks so little of your emotional intelligence and standards, she thinks she can get back in your good graces by spreading her legs.

Just wow