Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Started dating an older women with kids

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got involved with a single mom (of a 3 yr old) for a little bit last year and her attitude revealed itself pretty fast. She acted like she walked on water and everything she did was the “right way”. I peaced out of that pretty fast.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are your pickings so slim. If you've got sh*t going on, seems like you should have some kind of options.
I have no idea, women just don't like me at all. I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, respectable, educated, have a 5 figure crypto portfolio and on a good potential career path right now. I've used OLD and tinder and get literally 0 matches or replies to my messages.

Women ghost on me all the time, lead me on and I get nothing at the end of the day......yet go for guys that aren't like me. I honestly don't get it.

I actually haven't heard from this woman in a couple days.....so naturally I've been ghosted again lol. Oh well, such is the life for the perfect catch and now this thread is irrelevant.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea, women just don't like me at all. I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, respectable, educated, have a 5 figure crypto portfolio and on a good potential career path right now. I've used OLD and tinder and get literally 0 matches or replies to my messages.

Women ghost on me all the time, lead me on and I get nothing at the end of the day......yet go for guys that aren't like me. I honestly don't get it.

I actually haven't heard from this woman in a couple days.....so naturally I've been ghosted again lol. Oh well, such is the life for the perfect catch and now this thread is irrelevant.
maybe hookers are best for you then. seriously, who gives a f*ck? she just did you a favor. saved you some money too. move on, move up and on to the next one. I've finally figured it out, albeit too late in life to have much of a direct benefit to me, life is a numbers game. you knock on enough doors, someone you want to answer is bound to come to the door at some point.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe hookers are best for you then. seriously, who gives a f*ck? she just did you a favor. saved you some money too. move on, move up and on to the next one. I've finally figured it out, albeit too late in life to have much of a direct benefit to me, life is a numbers game. you knock on enough doors, someone you want to answer is bound to come to the door at some point.
I'm just tired of this happening constantly, it's so ****ing frustrating. I'm not going to resort to prostitutes, one because I don't want to get arrested and second a great guy like me shouldn't have to stoop that low. Seriously, how is being tall, fit, handsome and respectable not good enough for anyone? I thought having all these great qualities was a blessing, not a detriment to meeting women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the reference to knocking on doors, I'm 29 and never been in a relationship and only been on a hand full of dates throughout my entire life. Trust me, I've tried everything and nothing works lol.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios ok you got the looks, money, education, status etc: it's your PERSONALITY! Maybe you come across too desperate and weak.. stop giving a f*ck that's the most attractive when you don't care. The stats above are just a bonus. And seriously boy.. kiss that damn woman on the next date grow some balls and do it. Then bang her and decide what you want. That's how ya do it.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the reference to knocking on doors, I'm 29 and never been in a relationship and only been on a hand full of dates throughout my entire life. Trust me, I've tried everything and nothing works lol.
^^^ Yep I was right you lack experience so it's definitely the personality not having a dig at you. But stop appearing needy and chit it's a turn off.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Yep I was right you lack experience so it's definitely the personality not having a dig at you. But stop appearing needy and chit it's a turn off.
I'm not appearing needy lol, these women ghost and flake and lead me on because of issues they have with themselves. I'm not texting them pages or calling them all hours of the day, so I'm doing nothing wrong. At the end of the day if I'm not good enough for these *****s nothing ever will be. Why do you think there are forums on reddit for MGTOW and all that? If I have a hard time I can only imagine what it's like for most other men out there.

The thing is most men will never be open with how much they struggle with the opposite sex, but seeing my difficulty with them I can easily see how that would be the case for them.

As for my personality, I have friends and just a normal dude. Also, if you look at all the things I bring to the table you can tell I'm intelligent, respectable, responsible, make good decisions, etc.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios I'm not saying your low value. You took it the wrong way. It's been proven there is something really wrong with today's woman. There is no such thing as old fashioned values anymore. You my friend are valuable and old fashioned etc: so just by reading your response the problem isn't you it's the females.. I'm going through some chit too. Back in the old days if you had male friends you were considered a sl*t and if you were a single mom you were frowned upon. Single moms are absolute garbage hot or not. I've only really hooked up with single moms and a few childless woman. All the single moms are fawking crazy af! I haven't met one without issues. The hotter they are and the more sexy in bed the crazier they are it seems to be. @soulforge was right. They keep there options open. Any woman who was value wouldn't do that and would stick with the one guy. Not to mention single moms are liars,cheaters, emotionally fu**ed!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not appearing needy lol, these women ghost and flake and lead me on because of issues they have with themselves. I'm not texting them pages or calling them all hours of the day, so I'm doing nothing wrong. At the end of the day if I'm not good enough for these *****s nothing ever will be. Why do you think there are forums on reddit for MGTOW and all that? If I have a hard time I can only imagine what it's like for most other men out there.

The thing is most men will never be open with how much they struggle with the opposite sex, but seeing my difficulty with them I can easily see how that would be the case for them.

As for my personality, I have friends and just a normal dude. Also, if you look at all the things I bring to the table you can tell I'm intelligent, respectable, responsible, make good decisions, etc.
Your vibe is shlt. Bottom line.

Vibe > Looks
Vibe > Money
Vibe = (Perceived) Status

I have friends, completely average looks, average money with incredible vibe and kill it EVERY time we go out with young hot women.

I have a Chad friend who feels relegated to older women as he is not secure in his own vibe for the young ones.

It’s all vibe. Until you get this, you’ll continue scraping dust.

Because your mind is a dungeon, you need to
get some “blood” in: ugly, fat, whatever, take them ALL in and build that vibe. Then your blindfolds will come off.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It may be your location. I see quite a few "couples" where I'm at. Whether they truly are happy together, I, you, and everyone looking on will never know until time spent observing them in person takes place. I believe that other parts of the country are much worse than where I'm at, though I run across quite a few out-of-towners (which give me a glimpse of what everybody's dealing with), my living in a college town. I know that it's not the local norm, the attitudes. I know (but she does not know) that she is in the sliver of minority that acts the way she does, that I have countless hours in countless locations where my general area is, and most people are not like that. It's an imported ATTITUDE that I shudder to think exists, that I am happy to not have to live in constant contact with. The whole country is infected sure, but in some place, girls are kinda rational about "hey, I see a guy I'm willing to fvck, I'll play the straight-up natural meeting and getting to know each other game." "I know there's this outside way-we-are-supposed-to-be-in-2019-girls, but I'm gonna act on my female instincts, find a boy I like, and fvck him full stop."

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios I'm not saying your low value. You took it the wrong way. It's been proven there is something really wrong with today's woman. There is no such thing as old fashioned values anymore. You my friend are valuable and old fashioned etc: so just by reading your response the problem isn't you it's the females.. I'm going through some chit too. Back in the old days if you had male friends you were considered a sl*t and if you were a single mom you were frowned upon. Single moms are absolute garbage hot or not. I've only really hooked up with single moms and a few childless woman. All the single moms are fawking crazy af! I haven't met one without issues. The hotter they are and the more sexy in bed the crazier they are it seems to be. @soulforge was right. They keep there options open. Any woman who was value wouldn't do that and would stick with the one guy. Not to mention single moms are liars,cheaters, emotionally fu**ed!
I know that, that was why I originally posted this thread. I was honestly very attracted to her and wanted to have sex with her but of course that didn't happen. I can't make anything happen with any of these women, seriously.

Hell, I've gone on plenty of fish and messaged 4s and still don't get responses to my messages lol. I realize that there isn't anything wrong with me, but to be quite honest I'm sick and ****ing tired of this chronic bull**** from women that I'm better than.

I'm not actually angry with you, I'm just so frustrated by this nonsense and it makes me question my worth and honestly is a bit detrimental to my mental health. I've actually had conversations with much older woman about this, think women that are around 50+, and they are all amazed by the stories I've told them.

Example- I've posted about this on here, but last summer I had approached a girl that was a recent regular at my gym and we spoke for almost 15 minutes before letting her get back to her workout. I see her there 2 days later and she comes over to talk to me, during the conversation I was asking her what she liked to do for fun and she mentioned hiking and asked if I'd want to do that with her later that evening. We exchange numbers, right after she leaves she says something comes up and she ghosted me for over a week until I sent her a text expressing my annoyance with that.

That is the most extreme example out of many nut job females I have met. Anyway, I've actually told these stories to older women and they were taken aback by this type of behavior.....like they don't even know what to say lol.

I'm just super annoyed by all the constant drama whenever I meet a woman and it genuinely makes me want to avoid them all together, seriously. I keep telling myself that there are good women out there but I've yet to see that. It also doesn't help that I observe the interactions other men have with women, which are just as bad or even worse.

Anyway, I'm heading out to go hang out with one of my friends. Thanks for your input thus far.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you here at SS to sell your victim story to everyone, or to actually uplevel and get your desired results???

Actions > Words

Right now you are acting like Bigdave #2. Seriously. Multiple previous threads gave you very personal and specific feedback, to help you change your results. Here you post all over again, as if you have absolutely no idea what could possibly be wrong, and why you are getting such dismal results. SMH

Why bother even asking?

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if its a mother, that facts is insignificant to your current situation.

You are doing something wrong.
A few date with that women and no escalation?

Imo its a confidence/demeanor/ body language issue.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios ok let me break it down for you.
The woman at the gym don't express annoyance that's being emotionally weak. Should of ignored.
The pof dating don't stress I'm a 8 in the looks constantly get hit on. I don't even get replies and I have good game. It's what's in here that counts not on the outside. When you learn so much from here at SS and utilise that in real life plus with disappointment experience. You would butcher and destroy those hoes. Again with POF the girls on there want a man 10 in looks 10 in personality and 10 in finances etc: hell 90 percent of fuking females on there don't even want to date. They want emotional validation!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days of no contact does not necessarily equate to permanent ghosting.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveYourDream @lamath are yous sensing what I'm sensing? I can sense alot of negativity and self defeating from OP. @sangheilios I'm currently exclusive with a HB9 and we had a argument we are day 10 no contact and I'm doing just fine not being negative etc: you really have to stop this victim mentality otherwise you won't move forward with your dating skills etc: it's all about trial and error. Remember when there are numerous losses there is a win. You were winning until you expressed your annoyance about her ignoring you. Now she views you as weak and you probably won't get a response and she will avoid you like the fuking plague in the gym. Want to know something really harsh? Her and her friends would be sitting back laughing about what she did and your response. When really she should be sitting back 6 months from now with her friend crying and saying how much of a a.s.shole you are and asking the question? Where have all the nice guys gone? Make sense ok? For fuk sake.. this HB9 is posting status about me and telling her friends I'm a a.s.shole she also has a white knight friend constantly telling him about the hell I put her through.