Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spanish Maria is 3 days late

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So take a letter Maria....(trumpet blasts) address it to my wife...(trumpet) tell her i won't be coming home...gonna start a new life....

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was a negative test but she still hasn’t had a period...

I’ve told her to take another one today

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishing for the best, for all involved!
Thanks LYD.

Been 10 days late now. However she took the test 3 weeks after we last had sex and I researched and 3 weeks is more than enough to produce a positive test. She was stressed on vacation while visiting family and there’s a lot of girls there so with the flying I’m hoping one of those is the reason.

I don’t even believe in abortion and would rather not have to go through that.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks LYD.

Been 10 days late now. However she took the test 3 weeks after we last had sex and I researched and 3 weeks is more than enough to produce a positive test. She was stressed on vacation while visiting family and there’s a lot of girls there so with the flying I’m hoping one of those is the reason.

so maria is your new sarah

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so maria is your new sarah
No Sophie and Maria combined are the new Sara.

No but seriously I have no deep feelings for any of those three women now. I have a date this weekend with a 27 yo hot brunette with freckles. Yum

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you take them from tinder or from where
The three women above I met: sitting on a bench with her cousin (Sara), in a bar (Sophie), at her work (a pub - Maria).

I find it much easier to approach in real life, tinder/bumble is great for easy bangs with low quality girls. This hot brunette is from bumble - she broke up with her bf of 7 years in December and has been on 3 dates. This is as close to low mileage you’re gonna get on a 27yo as hot as her.

Our date on Friday is basically going to her place for a drink, sex guaranteed, she seems like a nice girl too

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks LYD.

It can be a catch-22. She was stressed so her period is late. Then she's afraid of being pregnant so her stress skyrockets and holds her period back even longer. More fear and stress from that.

It is not uncommon if she were to take another pregnancy test right now, and were to get a clear negative, to then have her period start right away (minutes to hours), just from feeling the relief of knowing she is not truly pregnant right now.

Do you think/feel she is being straight up with you about all of this? Some women fake potential pregnancy scares to get men to think about the woman as maybe carrying their child and a having a life all together. They do it to manipulate you into feeling a deeper bond and closeness with them, and more so than other girls you might otherwise have seen or be seeing. It's twisted. Women still do it.

Again, a late period from stress is SUPER common.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It can be a catch-22. She was stressed so her period is late. Then she's afraid of being pregnant so her stress skyrockets and holds her period back even longer. More fear and stress from that.

It is not uncommon if she were to take another pregnancy test right now, and were to get a clear negative, to then have her period start right away (minutes to hours), just from feeling the relief of knowing she is not truly pregnant right now.

Do you think/feel she is being straight up with you about all of this? Some women fake potential pregnancy scares to get men to think about the woman as maybe carrying their child and a having a life all together. They do it to manipulate you into feeling a deeper bond and closeness with them, and more so than other girls you might otherwise have seen or be seeing. It's twisted. Women still do it.

Speaking from experience? ;'p

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah she’s being straight up, just spent the night st hers and on train to work now, she’s gonna do another test today. The sex and chemistry between us is very good.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So youre father now hehe what if its not ur child
It’s getting aborted regardless she told me last night she’s not having it, at least it takes the choice out of my hands and I won’t feel so guilty