Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spanish Maria is 3 days late

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to panic? 3 days is nothing.

She got back from visiting family in Malaga last night and met me for lunch today near my office. Everything is fine, great being back in her company after 2 weeks.

Towards the end, she says I have to tell you something. My period is 3 days late.

I immediately jumped out of my chair and kicked her in the stomach as hard as I could, she dropped to her knees and buckled over in pain. BAM another hard kick, ahhhh she screamed. The waiter came over just in time to see the third, most devastating kick to her abdomen.

I snapped out of my day dream, and told her to give it until the end of this week and get a pregnancy test. She said “the worst thing that would happen is you have to come with me to abort it”.

We always said we would abort should she fall pregnant but deep down I’m against it and would feel like sh1t. She made a joke about “your child” hearing the words my child made me warm and happy.

Let’s hope it’s just travel and stress making her late.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would push for doing the pregnancy test as soon as possible. It´s not knowing what keeps me up at night but that´s just me. Como va tu español Murkserio?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s doing it today, will keep you posted.

Muy bien, gracias guapo. Estoy tonto.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...gotta learn how to control your bodily functions a little better and be able to pull out on cue

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, then ended up banging again, this happened 3 times so I know some precum was flying around

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, then ended up banging again, this happened 3 times so I know some precum was flying around
If you take a piss after the first time you ***, then the precum the next round won't have any sperm in it... fun fact for the raw doggers out there

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you take a piss after the first time you ***, then the precum the next round won't have any sperm in it... fun fact for the raw doggers out there
This is not 100% true. Pre-*** can still be around after urinating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland).

According to one preliminary study, the bulbourethral gland fluid does not contain any sperm,[5] whereas another study showed some men did leak sperm in potentially significant quantities (in a range from low counts up to 50 million sperm per ml) into the pre-ejaculatory fluid,[4] potentially leading to conception from the introduction of pre-ejaculate. However, the sperm source is a residual or pre-ejaculatory leak from the testicles into the vas deferens,[4] rather than from the bulbourethral gland itself.[5].

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip

However, I’m secretly turned on by the fact my semen is prob oozing our into her on rounds 2 y 3

Sososo bad, hence why I’m the forum fvck up

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you turned on that you'll might have a baby and child support too?
Bro when she said my child I melted, in prob ready and financially I can ha for it

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not 100% true. Pre-*** can still be around after urinating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland).

According to one preliminary study, the bulbourethral gland fluid does not contain any sperm,[5] whereas another study showed some men did leak sperm in potentially significant quantities (in a range from low counts up to 50 million sperm per ml) into the pre-ejaculatory fluid,[4] potentially leading to conception from the introduction of pre-ejaculate. However, the sperm source is a residual or pre-ejaculatory leak from the testicles into the vas deferens,[4] rather than from the bulbourethral gland itself.[5].
I didn't say precum would go away after you piss, I said there wouldn't be sperm in it... that study is just saying that some men don't have any sperm leak in their precum and others did

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk,

You said before you don't see yourself with this woman long term. Is her having your kid a good situation for you?

She made it clear she wants to abort it if she is pregnant. Is this a woman you want to mother your child?

So she took the test, is she pregnant?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I didn't say precum would go away after you piss, I said there wouldn't be sperm in it... that study is just saying that some men don't have any sperm leak in their precum and others did
Basically the same. If your balls leak semen after you piss, that mixes with the cowper's gland which creates pre-***. Then, you mix the two together and you have semen in swimming in a lady even if you've not ejaculated in her. Really dangerous with a lady up to 35. Besides, these days, you've got to be nuts to go raw dog with the amount of partners the average lady has. Same for ladies allowing a man to enter her w/o protection. Stupid on both genders.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the same. If your balls leak semen after you piss, that mixes with the cowper's gland which creates pre-***. Then, you mix the two together and you have semen in swimming in a lady even if you've not ejaculated in her. Really dangerous with a lady up to 35. Besides, these days, you've got to be nuts to go raw dog with the amount of partners the average lady has. Same for ladies allowing a man to enter her w/o protection. Stupid on both genders.
Are we having a balls debate?....damn you rick, if I was on a laptop I'd give you a real good paragraph... this isn't over

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are we having a balls debate?....damn you rick, if I was on a laptop I'd give you a real good paragraph... this isn't over
No debate, just laying all the info out for the dudes reading this post. We have a lot of unexperienced young bucks on the forum. I do not want to have to experience an oops because they thought it was safe to screw without a condom. An STD is pretty bad, esp. if it's one of those permanent ones. An unwanted kid is even worse, not only for the dude, but for the kid as well.