"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spanish Maria is 3 days late

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
So take a letter Maria....(trumpet blasts) address it to my wife...(trumpet) tell her i won't be coming home...gonna start a new life....

 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Was a negative test but she still hasn’t had a period...

I’ve told her to take another one today
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Wishing for the best, for all involved!
Thanks LYD.

Been 10 days late now. However she took the test 3 weeks after we last had sex and I researched and 3 weeks is more than enough to produce a positive test. She was stressed on vacation while visiting family and there’s a lot of girls there so with the flying I’m hoping one of those is the reason.

I don’t even believe in abortion and would rather not have to go through that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Thanks LYD.

Been 10 days late now. However she took the test 3 weeks after we last had sex and I researched and 3 weeks is more than enough to produce a positive test. She was stressed on vacation while visiting family and there’s a lot of girls there so with the flying I’m hoping one of those is the reason.

I don’t even believe in abortion and would rather not have to go through that.

so maria is your new sarah
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
so maria is your new sarah
No Sophie and Maria combined are the new Sara.

No but seriously I have no deep feelings for any of those three women now. I have a date this weekend with a 27 yo hot brunette with freckles. Yum
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
you take them from tinder or from where
The three women above I met: sitting on a bench with her cousin (Sara), in a bar (Sophie), at her work (a pub - Maria).

I find it much easier to approach in real life, tinder/bumble is great for easy bangs with low quality girls. This hot brunette is from bumble - she broke up with her bf of 7 years in December and has been on 3 dates. This is as close to low mileage you’re gonna get on a 27yo as hot as her.

Our date on Friday is basically going to her place for a drink, sex guaranteed, she seems like a nice girl too
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It can be a catch-22. She was stressed so her period is late. Then she's afraid of being pregnant so her stress skyrockets and holds her period back even longer. More fear and stress from that.

It is not uncommon if she were to take another pregnancy test right now, and were to get a clear negative, to then have her period start right away (minutes to hours), just from feeling the relief of knowing she is not truly pregnant right now.

Do you think/feel she is being straight up with you about all of this? Some women fake potential pregnancy scares to get men to think about the woman as maybe carrying their child and a having a life all together. They do it to manipulate you into feeling a deeper bond and closeness with them, and more so than other girls you might otherwise have seen or be seeing. It's twisted. Women still do it.

Again, a late period from stress is SUPER common.
Speaking from experience? ;'p
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It can be a catch-22. She was stressed so her period is late. Then she's afraid of being pregnant so her stress skyrockets and holds her period back even longer. More fear and stress from that.

It is not uncommon if she were to take another pregnancy test right now, and were to get a clear negative, to then have her period start right away (minutes to hours), just from feeling the relief of knowing she is not truly pregnant right now.

Do you think/feel she is being straight up with you about all of this? Some women fake potential pregnancy scares to get men to think about the woman as maybe carrying their child and a having a life all together. They do it to manipulate you into feeling a deeper bond and closeness with them, and more so than other girls you might otherwise have seen or be seeing. It's twisted. Women still do it.

Again, a late period from stress is SUPER common.
Nah she’s being straight up, just spent the night st hers and on train to work now, she’s gonna do another test today. The sex and chemistry between us is very good.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So youre father now hehe what if its not ur child
It’s getting aborted regardless she told me last night she’s not having it, at least it takes the choice out of my hands and I won’t feel so guilty
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top