Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Make women think that you TRUST them.

Tell her HOW YOU FEEL. "I love you", "I really like you", "I care about you". Do not be afraid of rejection. If she rejects you she was never into you in the first place. 95% of the time you will not be rejected.

Most men think that showing your feelings is homosexual. It is NATURAL. You are a man! YOU HAVE PRIDE! Since you are a man it may be hard for you to show that you care through actions, and is afraid of expressing how you feel in words. So acting like you don't care even when you really love/care about this woman is making it worse.

It is when you PUT YOUR PRIDE ASIDE and OPEN YOURSELF to a woman will she consider you a REAL MAN.

Your turning all these guys into chumps!!!!

You should NEVER say i love you,etc when you first meet a woman. This is just for long term relationships. You need to be specific.

You said to call a girl imediately. WRONG. Thats what you wanted a guy to do for you. You where probably thinking HOW you would feel if he did this, but THIS WOULD JUST GO AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT IS ON THIS SITE.

I'M NOT GOING TO BELIEVE YOU ( ONE GIRL ) OVER YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND SESEARCH DONE BY THE COMMUNITY.

But i have to say you are really good at persuading people. I almost believed your crap, until i told myself to snap out of it. I was actualy think that it might work.

You must be a great manipulator. Good for you:up:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by el torro

i think it would be a good idea if some how D.Js can ONLY post questions so only master,senior and moderator DJ'S can reply and post advice either that or delete the B.S. posts but i can imagine that taking forever

as for females, i think this is a website for MEN, it avoids trouble and confusion, And if i was to sign up to a womans website i would probably "get hammered" and be banned from the site.

If you just want to read masters don juan,etc. then just skip the Don Juans advice.

If she gets baned then we wouldn't know her new users name. Atleast we know that blueangel.. is a girl.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow a pic of her back.......talk about inscurity

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .............................................................................

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I also started my own Long Term Relationship forum with another member from here because we felt that the way people look at love/relationships on THIS site is not really true. This forum has become more of a "playa's guide to macking chicks" as appose to being a "don Juan forum for people who want to follow in the ways of Don Juan De Marco"
I agree. I've gone as far as I want to go in terms of being a player, but I'm still at a loss in terms of relationships and this site really doesn't offer much on that front.

I've just registered on your LTR forum and hope others will too so we can get a decent community going there.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
My views on how we can clear up this site from trolls:

1) Clear all accounts temporarily.

2) To get it back you need to an exam. Questions based on the DJ Bible.
If you get a score better than 90% then you can reactivate your account.

3) New members need to take an entrance exam as well. These questions are also based on the DJ Bible. Passing grades are 90% and above.

4) If person passes the exam, then a sosuave.net account can be made.

How else are you we going to screen someone seeing if they are actually capable of giving good information?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with making this a private forum because how will the people that want to get here be able to learn anything.

I was once an AFC and if this was an invite only. How would I have learned. Hell, how would any of you have learned?

Although, I say ban trolls on the spot.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
lol, I take it back, I think I would prefer that wyldfire chick subtley and sneakily telling us all men should be punished for their urges than this tard.

Speaking of ,why havent we seen her since this new attention craver has been choking the boards up with sh!t? Must be a rotation system.

I think their both one in the same...

But, this new cuunt seems even more retarded than wyldliar..

No Bones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never would have found these boards if they were private. Saying that, it's been a fantastic aid for me since I've been here, so it would be unfortunate for a fellow man to miss out.

However, the forums seem awfully cluttered. And yeah, there seems to be a load of ****e, so perhaps more segmentation is nessessary.

For a start, how about a heavily-moderated newbie forum and a private "DJ forum".

To gain admittance to the "DJ forum", you must first post in the "access forum". A user needs two sponsors. These sponsors need to be members of the SoSuave forums for at least six months and already have access to the "DJ forum". The new user must also be a member of SoSuave for a month before requesting access.

Also, the "DJ forum" will be readable by all. You only need access in order to post.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum is fine the way it is.

The way I see it, so-called "DJs" just feel annoyed whenever they see ignorant posts from "AFCs," but have you forgotten already? You were once an AFC also.

If you want to make a private forum, make your own personal private forum, but this forum has been through a lot and has witnessed a huge amount of different kinds of people with different backgrounds.

Not everyone will AUTOMATICALLY be able to know exactly what information is good and what information is bad.

I sure as hell didn't know.

It took me four years of being here (lurker for 1 year before registering) to grow as a person and to be able to understand the true art of Don Juanism without any tricks or gimmicks or "Neil Strauss" books or yada yada.

As a matter of fact, my very first post was one of the most newbish, AFCish posts anyone could ever think of ever writing and my ass got flamed for that. My ego was a bit sensitive back then, and even though it hurt, I was shown the light.

That's when I decided to change my account name (to oOh Nasty) so that people will not recognize the AFC post I made. Ever since then, I have been constantly growing and testing out theories on my own and taking advice very literally.

I was still an AFC because I was pure gimmick. I read the whole bible and hung around the Highschool Forum. I even gave some advice and a lot of it, I wouldn't even give now.

But what's the whole point?

The whole point, is that I grew and improved because by reading some of the high status posts, I was able to associate with their mindsets. I participated with the super DJs of the board even though I was still AFCish. And I'm glad I was able to.

So, the rundown, this is how I progressed:

- AFC
- DJ-in-the-making technique memorizer
- ****y highschooler with a few PUA techniques
- PUA
- truth seeker
- DJ without gimmicks or techniques (and no longer at all focused on women)

And if I had to recall any of these "techniques" or "gimmicks" that I've learned during my early highschool years, I could easily do so.

SO HERE IT IS.

Give these AFCs a chance. Because even though they're annoying ignorant AFCs that think they're cool for giving advice which you think is "bad," you never know what any of them might become.

~ oOh Nasty

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oOh Nasty
The forum is fine the way it is.

Give these AFCs a chance. Because even though they're annoying ignorant AFCs that think they're cool for giving advice which you think is "bad," you never know what any of them might become.

~ oOh Nasty
exactly

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We need more threads deleted. The general forum is hell. All these new guys crying and ****?? WTF. Instead of a test and ****, why not just make the DJ bible condensed and have it be a requirement before new members can register? Similar to a TOS agreement-- have it time locked for 10mins, so that no one can just click the 'register now' button.

I agree this forum is going down the drain:down: , but the owners won't change it because they need traffic-any traffic is good traffic.

The should sell the forum to me.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Private forums already exist.

To the people that support making sosuave a private forum: Think about what would of happened had you come here and it was invite only.

There are thousands of people on this board and herds more join every day. How can you decide who is or is not a part of the private forum. Since coming to this site many moons ago I have only seen 25-35 people who actually gave meaningful contribution and insight.

For me atleast, there was a time when this was a fun site to come to and help out others and discuss the details with people you liked and respected (well as much as possible via web).

But if you have been here for a while you realize that its 99% the same things with the exceptions of the pook's, jakesteed's, xblitz44x's, etc.

There are a few private forums that exist and if you want to take yourself in that direction by all means go ahead. Personally I think it is better to have a group of people that (have no real involvement in your personal) you can discuss things with. Due to the small quantiy of numbers posters get to know one another(like the good ol' days) thus leading to more specific and targeted advice.

The main thing that isn't being discussed is that Allen makes money(my guess is that it doesnt cover his rent) from advertisements on SS.com (and i never understood why there weren't more advertisement boxes on the screen) so he isn't going to make anything private.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back!

I don't really have much time to explain anything to you rejects.

All I can say is, Mind Over Matter, you sound like a moron. You might want to re-read what you typed and see where you contradict yourself.

Anybody else who (for some reason) dislike women on this board is probably gay.

Good Night!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm back!

I don't really have much time to explain anything to you rejects.

All I can say is, Mind Over Matter, you sound like a moron.
Wow! I must have hit a sensitive spot, getting pretty defensive with the insults are we?

In that case, let me hit that spot again:

"Dating a lot" does not mean you are successful, it means that you are a FAILURE. You date a lot, you were able to pick up women BUT AREN'T SKILLED enough to KEEP them around for long. Serial daters are failures, they also tend to be depressed.
Then:

Lack of male attention? It's ridiculous how every guy young or old I pass by greet me with compliments. I've been in several serious relationships, engaged 4 times, dated models, and unattractive men who had nice personalities.
I find it hilarious that someone who's been engaged 4 times by 22 is calling anyone a reject. Based on everything you wrote, you're either a giant liar, or a total psycho. I'm leaning towards the second one.

Either way, do you realize that by now I don't take anything you say seriously?

Last edited: