Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm back!

I don't really have much time to explain anything to you rejects.

All I can say is, Mind Over Matter, you sound like a moron. You might want to re-read what you typed and see where you contradict yourself.

Anybody else who (for some reason) dislike women on this board is probably gay.

Good Night!

Has anyone been kind enough to give you the truth?

You're butt ugly.

And thats not just your personality.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm back!

I don't really have much time to explain anything to you rejects.

All I can say is, Mind Over Matter, you sound like a moron. You might want to re-read what you typed and see where you contradict yourself.

Anybody else who (for some reason) dislike women on this board is probably gay.

Good Night!
blueangle u seem to be ignoring me...whys that, i just love chinese..i mean tai..women, come on email me or something e_ze05@yahoo.com......(now this is how we are to act in her eyes, well i beet i dont get an email guys, but um thanks for the advice gurl)

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Wow! I must have hit a sensitive spot, getting pretty defensive with the insults are we?

In that case, let me hit that spot again:

Then:

I find it hilarious that someone who's been engaged 4 times by 22 is calling anyone a reject. Based on everything you wrote, you're either a giant liar, or a total psycho. I'm leaning towards the second one.

Either way, do you realize that by now I don't take anything you say seriously?
[/QUOTE
lol chill man chill

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
blueangle u seem to be ignoring me...whys that, i just love chinese..i mean tai..women, come on email me or something e_ze05@yahoo.com......(now this is how we are to act in her eyes, well i beet i dont get an email guys, but um thanks for the advice gurl)
Youre gay. Stop internet macking.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Youre gay. Stop internet macking.
o yea i forgot we dont like each other

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...

I really feel bad for that woman...

Honestly.

On the original note... a private forum is a bad idea and everyone knows it. Complaining about trolls and ****ty posters on Sosuave is like complaining about how television or radio is ruining society.

You don't like it... turn the **** off.

Funny how people have been here for ages (Paradox, MOM, myself, and countless others come to mind) yet they never complain about it.

AS

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Wow...

I really feel bad for that woman...

Honestly.

On the original note... a private forum is a bad idea and everyone knows it. Complaining about trolls and ****ty posters on Sosuave is like complaining about how television or radio is ruining society.

You don't like it... turn the **** off.

Funny how people have been here for ages (Paradox, MOM, myself, and countless others come to mind) yet they never complain about it.

AS
I'm not up to date with this thread due to not having the net for a week +

and not wanting to read 7 pages of drivel..

BUT:

There are reasons, I, like the concept of a private board.

Pictures.

I am not comfortable having my pictures on display for everybody. But I would like to post pictures. + I leave details out for privacy reasons. It would be good to be completely open.

Otherwise, the bigger the board the better. As the chances of finding someone who knows what they are talking about greatly increases. although you have to sift through crap to find it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support the forum staying public 100%. Yeah, the trolls get annoying, but I have to admit they don't last long, Allen & mods have kept this site pretty troll-free. If you guys want a small forum, Eternal, Wyldfire, and several other posters have their own small communities set up. If this forum was private, none of you (including me) would be here.

I am not comfortable having my pictures on display for everybody. But I would like to post pictures. + I leave details out for privacy reasons. It would be good to be completely open.
That would be an interesting idea, but I know the guys in charge really dislike the idea of adding more forums, and I don't blame them, some forums barely get used (Wingman anyone?). However, this would be a great idea. A forum that requires a sign photo (i.e. holding a piece of paper with your user name on it) to join would be a great addition, it would be a small troll free area for people to discuss game, and you could put a face to people's names. It worked when Kramer did it on Seinfeld heh.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
It worked when Kramer did it on Seinfeld heh.
LOL. awesome reply. Everything I wanted to hear. AND a seinfeld reference to boot.

You're idea sounds alot better then mine, which would basically have been, club alpha version 2.

Actually being affiliated with sosuave.com would keep its activity high, and not lose quality posters.

Mods, Please take note of MoM's idea.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh thats wat mom stands for...lol...is it mind of matter, or mind over mass.....dont u lift man?