Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck is happening to this site? There are SO many AFCs trying to give advice. Not only that but there have been more female members join this site this past few weeks then ever before. And what advice do you think they give? Advice that's just as good as AFC advice. The advice here is getting worse and worse. Don't believe me....read some of the crap that people are posting. It's disgusting.

We need to make this Sosuave forum a private invite only forum. We need to screen people so we keep this a *private* and actually help eachother out with useful information. This site is too easy to come here and give false/AFC advice. Take a look at Black_Italian. So many people looked up to him, taking his advice. This site is becoming corrupt.

Something needs to be done and fast.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bluelemond,
your forgeting that this is a public forum and everybody is allowed to post there view.

if you want your own "private forum" then create your own web site for an invite only, sosuave is for everybody!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f you want your own "private forum" then create your own web site for an invite only
well-said

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so in other words....u 2 are invitign and accepting AFC advice....well good luck with the results

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
so in other words....u 2 are invitign and accepting AFC advice....well good luck with the results
Not exactly--Here's what I know: When I first started on this site, I was a comlete AFC, and just by reading, and putting what I read into action, I became less AFC. I still have a little work to do, but if you make this an invite-only forum, then we will not be able to help those that need and actually want the help. If there is a piece of advice that you don't like, don't bother doing what it says--it's that simple.

Not only that, but there are a couple of threads on here that I make sure that I look for when I am signed on because it is a motivation kind of thing. Muttley's thread is a good one, and Shezzler and that other guy's (I don't remember which one he is) is a good one. When you read it, you're like, dam#, it's that easy.

I found out just how easy it was at a party the other night. I was about to number close a girl in front of her boyfriend not knowing he was her boyfriend until she told me. I also approached a group of three girls and got shot down, and it didn't matter at all to me. And there was this one girl who didn't give me any signs of interest at all, but I approached her and talked to her anyway.

Without some of the things that I have read, I would have just been sitting in a corner by myself, and I used to be a complete AFC. So either make your own site an invite only, or don't read the threads that you say are full of sh**. [/rant]

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Not exactly--Here's what I know: When I first started on this site, I was a comlete AFC, and just by reading, and putting what I read into action, I became less AFC. I still have a little work to do, but if you make this an invite-only forum, then we will not be able to help those that need and actually want the help. If there is a piece of advice that you don't like, don't bother doing what it says--it's that simple.

Not only that, but there are a couple of threads on here that I make sure that I look for when I am signed on because it is a motivation kind of thing. Muttley's thread is a good one, and Shezzler and that other guy's (I don't remember which one he is) is a good one. When you read it, you're like, dam#, it's that easy.

I found out just how easy it was at a party the other night. I was about to number close a girl in front of her boyfriend not knowing he was her boyfriend until she told me. I also approached a group of three girls and got shot down, and it didn't matter at all to me. And there was this one girl who didn't give me any signs of interest at all, but I approached her and talked to her anyway.

Without some of the things that I have read, I would have just been sitting in a corner by myself, and I used to be a complete AFC. So either make your own site an invite only, or don't read the threads that you say are full of sh**. [/rant]
There is a difference between an AFC trying to "learn" and an AFC trying to "give advice."

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so then how would you make it an invite-only if you're not going to invite AFC's trying to learn. Because I don't really understand how you can say, we're going to make this an invite only, and AFC's are not allowed. How will you control that?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. Go sit in a corner if it bothers you

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow oak great post man...and im not beig a little sarcastic, im being alot!.........good post and idea bluelemond

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It looks like some people have already started their own private forums, I also started my own Long Term Relationship forum with another member from here because we felt that the way people look at love/relationships on THIS site is not really true. This forum has become more of a "playa's guide to macking chicks" as appose to being a "don Juan forum for people who want to follow in the ways of Don Juan De Marco" .... But yeah... I do think that something should be done about AFC's giving advice.... But hey, its not the end of the world;) I'm happy to help out where I can.

Laterz...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you are looking for is something like Mystery's Lounge, where only the best of the best are invited to participate.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I think there should be at LEAST 1 forum for Advanced people that is Invite Only. Kinda like Mysterys Lounge, when I post there you get advice from peopole who KNOW, not afc's.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .............................................................................

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
It looks like some people have already started their own private forums, I also started my own Long Term Relationship forum with another member from here because we felt that the way people look at love/relationships on THIS site is not really true. This forum has become more of a "playa's guide to macking chicks" as appose to being a "don Juan forum for people who want to follow in the ways of Don Juan De Marco" .... But yeah... I do think that something should be done about AFC's giving advice.... But hey, its not the end of the world;) I'm happy to help out where I can.

Laterz...

Exactly!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
wow oak great post man...and im not beig a little sarcastic, im being alot!.........good post and idea bluelemond
Ok, but its A LOT.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i didnt know this was english 101 im sorry man! thanks for making my point on the thread i posted about people posting useless post!...come on guys, lets get that private forum going

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .............................................................................

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
It looks like some people have already started their own private forums, I also started my own Long Term Relationship forum with another member from here because we felt that the way people look at love/relationships on THIS site is not really true. This forum has become more of a "playa's guide to macking chicks" as appose to being a "don Juan forum for people who want to follow in the ways of Don Juan De Marco" .... But yeah... I do think that something should be done about AFC's giving advice....
Laterz...

That's cool! I originally was afraid that this was a website for "playa's trying to mac on and score with as many chiquitas as possible" but I was assured it wasn't that. Lots of people told me it was all about improving yourself in many ways so you didn't have to "Mac" on the ladies.

However, I still see lots of people who are trying to do anything to get laid as much as possible and some who are here for LTR's or serious relationships so it's really a mix of both. So basically it's a mix of advice for people trying to score everynight of the week to those who want to be faithful to one GF at a time. Of course the advice also is a mishmash of expert to AFC advice.

Now I do have two questions for you.

1. What is the forum that you guys set up for LTR's? Can I get an invite?

2. I always thought the Don Juan De Marco lifestyle was "maccing" and getting laid as much as possible. Besides that, I belief he was considered a psychopath.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: .............................................................................

Originally posted by Jukeboxhero

1. What is the forum that you guys set up for LTR's? Can I get an invite?

2. I always thought the Don Juan De Marco lifestyle was "maccing" and getting laid as much as possible. Besides that, I belief he was considered a psychopath.
Answer to question 1:

The LTR forum is found in my sig .. but just click here to go to the forum.

Answer to question 2:

Go watch to movie called 'Don Juan De Marco" ... Then you will know what the lifestyle of a true Don Juan is as appose to the lifestyle the people here try to have.

Laterz...