Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
We should give "respect" points to those that give good responses than those that spout out one liner or 100 liner advice, Those with enough respect points shall become moderator by default.

Hey blueangel83. The only time I take advice from women is when they're either cooking, cleaning, working, or sucking my schlong and tasting my jizzism. The world was NOT built on womanly advice, THAT is a fact.
D@mn you got a lot of maturing to do.:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
If you were in a relationship.. I'd bet you would be a 'real'....

Keeper!

:crackup:
ROFLOL!:crackup:

no offence Keeper, but that was a good one:p

Laterz...

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean think about it gurl.....i could suduce u in so many ways u would go crazy.....yup thats rite, keep telling yourself you wouldnt let it happen...ok pm me your number and find out! o and im also 16, witch we dont know how you know bluelemond is 16 but ok....

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
ROFLOL!:crackup:

no offence Keeper, but that was a good one:p

Laterz...
I am just waiting for 'Keeper's' comeback...

It would probably be something like...

"oh, Yeah... Bradshaw... if you were in a woodshop you would be a Bad Saw. Yeah, that's it guys! Bradshaw the Bad Saw. he he he. Look at him. he he he. He can't 'cut' me... he he he... am I right guys??"

:rolleyes:

p.s. ...

owned

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing one major flaw in most people's arguments here.

People and society are not mathematics. Every individual is different. I agree that vast swathes of society can be classed and categorised and dealt with, and I agree that there are general rules and modes of thought that can be applied all of the time to most of the people.

There are still some differences from person (male or female) to person, and there are some individuals that are very different and do not conform.

Most people here are way too fond of laying down immutable laws. All women like this. All men should possess that. The way to respond to this is with that. Thinking so rigidly is very effective and economic, but I can't help thinking advice that promotes flexibility also has a place here.

Wait til you meet the girl that really takes your fancy because she's so unique. Chances are she's unique because her life has led her to behave differently. What are you playas who think you know everything about women going to do then? Nothing. You'll fail, and you'll only ever deal with the girls that conform to your expectations, and you'll perpetuate your own circle of limited experience. Aren't you in this to increase experience, rather than limit it?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is, if this site was invite-only none of you would be here. Almost everybody found this site on their own...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna post a few thoughts here, and after that I'm out of this circlejerk flame thread:

1.) I don't buy it for a second that you have been here for 2 years (blueangel). in this thread, you haven't displayed any willpower when it came to avoiding arguments with people who disagreed with you, and I seriously doubt that you would have kept quiet for 2 years. It's very obvious that you want people to be convinced you have been here for a long time, and are not just some loud obnoxious newcomer.

2.) You need to come back down to Earth. There are many members who don't come here for advice on women and instead just come here to talk to peers. And by peers, I mean like-minded individuals with similar goals. Now there aren't many guys like this unfortunately, there's about 10-15. You can tell who they are based on the evidence they post that what they preach has worked for them.

Which brings me to my next point:

3.) Just because you claim to be a girl does not make your advice credible. There is a reason guys learn the game from other guys, and not from you. Girls in general have an egocentric view of the world. I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does get in the way of learning.

By that I mean that everything you teach a guy comes from what you know would get YOU (or one of your girlfriends) interested in a man, and you assume that this applies to ALL women. You basically represent a very small sample of the female gender, but are trying to represent its whole population. I hate to break it to you, but you don't represent all women. Just like if I came to a female populated forum, I wouldn't represent all men. I'd represent myself, and that's it.

Now, what you need to realize is that when it comes to dealing with different female personalities, men prefer to learn from guys who have dealt with them. Generally speaking, guys who have been in the game for a long while and have dated a lot, know a variety of female personalities, and know what works, and what doesn't. You on the other hand, only have your perspective, and maybe that of your girlfriends. While that may be an interesting perspective, it doesn't mean people will listen to you when you claim you represent every woman.

When it comes down to it, people can click on my signature and see that what I preach has worked for me. People can look at JC's, Diablo's, and P_S' photos and see that the advice they give comes from experiance and success. You on the other hand are anonymous and your advice means little. Which brings me to....

4.) .....my next point. Why should anyone listen to you over another poster here? First of all, there is a large chance you're actually a guy, because most female posters that have been coming here for years don't try so hard to bring up the fact they're female in every one of their posts. They're being themselves.

So that's one reason for me not to take anything you say seriously. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy discussing game here with women, but only after I'm convinced about who they are.

Secondly, even if you are a girl, no one here has any way of telling whether your advice is worth listening to. For all we know, you could be unattractive to the point where you've never been hit on by a sober guy in your life, and are just here to fullfill that empty void that exists due to a lack of male attention in the real world.

5.) If you can't tell whether a guy you're interested in is a player or not, that tells me you have very little life experiance and that you have no business giving me or anybody like me advice.

6.) By now, you should have learned that the best way to lose a man's attention is to try to control him. You trying to force your opinion down guys' throats here will just make them ignore you more. If you want to discuss game here, learn some manners first and drop the superiority complex and then maybe guys will give you the time of their day.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Congratulations frivolousz21!

Men who UNDERSTAND are the ones who succeed!

Ok I really have to go now, I'll be back later.

And no I am not trying to portray myself as someone with higher importance just because I'm a female, if anyone got the wrong impression then I apologize.

At first when I read your advice I thought it was REALLY AFC. I mean "call immediately". C'mon... Later, I still thought it was AFC, but I realized what you are saying. What I have noticed is that your advice is on relationships and how to keep the girls. Your advice on this area is excellent. So far all the female posters here have showed that they know how to KEEP the girl. This is why you girls are being bashed. These guys want to know how to GET the girl in the first place.

I noticed that you and female posters in general, want to apply the concepts of keeping a girl into both areas of relationship.
Most guys here want to apply the concepts to getting the girl in both areas of a relatioship.
This is why there is so much arguing.
Both concepts are right but you guys try to apply them to the wrong level in the relationship. "calling immediately" is the right frame of mind when you want to keep a girl. When you want to get a girl it's completely opposite.
This is why people don't like you.
I on the other hand want to LEARN from you. I want to understand both sides of the equation. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but your advice is not correct. Most of it is, but when you try to apply your ideas on how it should be done, to a situation where someone wants to "get" the girl, your advice becomes wrong.
When someone with the "get the girl" strategies uses them to "keep the girl" they are using the wrong tactics.

DAMN, blueangel83! *I* should write a book.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl likes you and you are acting like you are not interested she will get the wrong impression that you are not into her. She will then change her mind about you and will no longer be interested.

Then you will wonder, "how come she hasn't called me in a week", "why is she giving excuses that she is busy?" etc....

She will give you another chance. Use this chance to chase her. So give her a call her talk to her.

Be nice, polite, respectful, SMILE! but at the same time act confident (she wants to look up to you, you're the man, you're the protector)

If you don't show confidence, you will look like a little boy to her and she will see you as a burden. She doesn't want to baby sit you.

TRUST ME all that "challenge" BS is high school, it will not work on real women.

NEVER WAIT a week, two weeks, to call her. She will PRETEND that she forgot about you, think that you weren't interested in her because it took too long for you to call. Don't make the girl wait. SHE IS WAITING AND HOPING for you to call. Call her immediately.

What you are trying to do is you are making her feel special, like a lady, you are showing her respect.

JUST REMEMBER that the ball is in the women's court! It is all about the female IN THE BEGINNING not you. Do not act aloof, she will find someone else. Once you have proven to her that you are "the one" she will then TURN SUBMISSIVE and WILL put you on a pedestal. Then you can finally say that you've succeeded.

DAMN I should write a book! I have to go now I'll be back later.
Yawn... Your still here... It would be a good idea if u went back to your quilting :kick:

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
blueangel83 says she wants to teach us what women what. Reflect on the following.

The following was written by Marius Panzarella:

A lot of times, women tell me they want a guy who's
"nice", "good", or "normal".

I don't believe any of it. Do you know why?

I don't believe them because I know that most people
on this planet tend to SAY one thing and then DO another. Women
can SAY they like "nice guys" all they want, but that doesn't mean
they actually "respond" to these guys.

I'm not bashing women or anything. It is just human
nature to say one thing that conforms to society's rule and then
do another thing that doesn't. We guys do it all the time.

For example, you've probably told people that all you
want is a "nice girl" and she doesn't have to look like a model,
etc. After all, you are not a shallow man.

But if I were to hook you up with a HOT model who just
happens to be VERY interested in you, what would you do?

You wouldn't be thinking, "I don't want her to be my
girlfriend because she's too beautiful."

Instead, you would be thinking, "WOW...thank you,
Marius. You really ARE the man."

Look. Just because you SAY you don't want beauty doesn't
mean you don't RESPOND to it.

Women are the same. They can SAY they don't like teasing
or flirting, but if they are RESPONDING to these things, then
that's ALL that matters. So forget about trying to be what they
TELL you to be. Instead, focus on becoming the type of guy that
they RESPOND to.

Trust me, you'll see MUCH better results!

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I loose my manners? I never forced my opinion on anyone. Did you read the part where I said "If you don't want to listen to my advice then don't"?

I have been reading posts from this board for two years. Not on a daily basis but from time to time. Probably once every 2 or 3 months.

Yes, they come here to talk to their peers.......about women ;) I thought this board was primarily created because of women?

If I were so biased with women, I wouldn't be teaching men how to lie to women would I?

You would only represent yourself because you are selfish. Like I said, I know A LOT of women. I have lived in many different states, countries, been a member of several female boards nationwide/worldwide and found that we have many things in common.

Really? how can you distinguish a liar (pretending he knows a lot about women to look good on the internet) from someone who is TRULY successful with women? "Dating a lot" does not mean you are successful, it means that you are a FAILURE. You date a lot, you were able to pick up women BUT AREN'T SKILLED enough to KEEP them around for long. Serial daters are failures, they also tend to be depressed.

Why bring up the fact that I'm a female? because most males will listen to a female's advice.

What are you trying to say that you KNOW me just by reading through my posts? lol

Lack of male attention? It's ridiculous how every guy young or old I pass by greet me with compliments. I've been in several serious relationships, engaged 4 times, dated models, and unattractive men who had nice personalities. My pics? I may not be all that but at least I look human lol. www.myspace.com/meggy83

Why? can YOU tell if that guy is a player? I was thinking the same thing....you don't.

I'm not trying to get every man's attention here, my advice is for those who are willing to learn how to deal with women.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
When did I loose my manners? I never forced my opinion on anyone. Did you read the part where I said "If you don't want to listen to my advice then don't"?

I have been reading posts from this board for two years. Not on a daily basis but from time to time. Probably once every 2 or 3 months.

Yes, they come here to talk to their peers.......about women ;) I thought this board was primarily created because of women?

If I were so biased with women, I wouldn't be teaching men how to lie to women would I?

You would only represent yourself because you are selfish. Like I said, I know A LOT of women. I have lived in many different states, countries, been a member of several female boards nationwide/worldwide and found that we have many things in common.

Really? how can you distinguish a liar (pretending he knows a lot about women to look good on the internet) from someone who is TRULY successful with women? "Dating a lot" does not mean you are successful, it means that you are a FAILURE. You date a lot, you were able to pick up women BUT AREN'T SKILLED enough to KEEP them around for long. Serial daters are failures, they also tend to be depressed.

Why bring up the fact that I'm a female? because most males will listen to a female's advice.

What are you trying to say that you KNOW me just by reading through my posts? lol

Lack of male attention? It's ridiculous how every guy young or old I pass by greet me with compliments. I've been in several serious relationships, engaged 4 times, dated models, and unattractive men who had nice personalities. My pics? I may not be all that but at least I look human lol. www.myspace.com/meggy83

Why? can YOU tell if that guy is a player? I was thinking the same thing....you don't.

I'm not trying to get every man's attention here, my advice is for those who are willing to learn how to deal with women.

What I want to learn is that defensive attitude that women always have so they can turn things around and acuse the male.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vulture
What I want to learn is that defensive attitude that women always have so they can turn things around and acuse the male.
yeah... wouldnt that be a great talent

"it was all her fault she sexually harassed me"

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83's myspace profile
You're a piece of sh*t if you think I will "hook up" with you when you say "Can I get some play", "Let's hook up"
Someone ought to teach you some respect. NO you cannot "get some play", you know why? cuz one you're ugly and two you're just not my type so FFFFFFFCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

I date plenty of gorgeous men. Average 6'-6'1" tall, 180-185 lbs, with ridiculous bodies and perfect baby face, MALE MODEL MARTERIAL DAMN!
This screams "overinflated sense of entitlement". And what's a "marterial"?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna know why guy's DON'T listen to female advice? And you say that after reading Mind's post...? Have you read Doc Love and David D, or the articles from the bible here? Of course if you read them you're gonna think "that's BS," because you're a FEMALE. The articles are not meant to make sense or have any practical end for you, they're meant for us guys who go and try that stuff out.

Without the experience of taking something from here and applying it in real life, your advice is as worthless as that from AFC's here (any ody with something in his head can tell who knows his shyt). It's all stuff you *think* will work. If you don't believe there are some principles which hold female behaviour to a certain extent, and might be rather unconventional, for real, you have no place here. If you want to ADD stuff to that, then great, please tell us.

Lack of male attention? It's ridiculous how every guy young or old I pass by greet me with compliments. www.myspace.com/meggy83
Whatever floats their boats...

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulture - Can I get a rain check for that? I know the answer but it will take me a few paragraphs to explain.

Gonzalo - OF COURSE I have read the bible. I'm a Catholic who was a Catholic school girl for most of my life. That is what I have to deal with in my neighborhood on a daily basis, random people trying to talk to me in the streets. It doesn't make me happy at all, it pisses me off at times.

MetalFortress - I wrote that this morning when this guy pissed me off by saying "can I get some play" like he would actually get it.

I have to go now, I'll post again next time.