Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
lol, I take it back, I think I would prefer that wyldfire chick subtley and sneakily telling us all men should be punished for their urges than this tard.

Speaking of ,why havent we seen her since this new attention craver has been choking the boards up with sh!t? Must be a rotation system.
Wylde has been really busy etc with things at the moment, so she isnt able to post that much anymore.

Laterz...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Wylde has been really busy etc with things at the moment, so she isnt able to post that much anymore.

Laterz...
I was being ironic, We lose one sh!t dribbling attention hor and gain another who is probably worse. I dont give a crap what Wyldliar's doing.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
I was being ironic, We lose one sh!t dribbling attention hor and gain another who is probably worse. I dont give a crap what Wyldliar's doing.
alrighty then!:D

Laterz...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats becasue ur so focused on some dudes cyck.

seriously how many men have u slept with 5, 10???/

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dating a lot" does not mean you are successful, it means that you are a FAILURE. You date a lot, you were able to pick up women BUT AREN'T SKILLED enough to KEEP them around for long. Serial daters are failures, they also tend to be depressed.
Foot in the mouth incoming in 3...2...1....

I've been in several serious relationships, engaged 4 times, dated models, and unattractive men who had nice personalities.
And you're calling me a failure?!

4 engagements and you're only 22? Do you realize how unstable that sounds from an outsiders perspective? Who in the right mind would even take you seriously, let alone discuss relationships with you?

Oh, and as for me, I've been in a LTR for a long while now, it's not something that I keep secret. And there is a difference between not being able to keep a woman, and being tied down to something you have no interest in taking further. I'm in no rush to wear a ring, nor will I be for a long time to come. But if I'm with someone who's good to me like my current gf, I will stick around and have a consistent relationship for a while. Just because I'm not interested in marriage at this point in my life doesn't mean I can't have some consistency in my life.

You would only represent yourself because you are selfish
I represent myself because that's who I am. My ego is not that big that I should think I can speak for my whole gender. Everybody is different, and everybody has a different way of thinking. For instance, me and frivolousz21 are both in LTRs, yet our outlook on them is completly different. While I may disagree with him, I still respect the guy's views. How could I speak for him when I'm not the same person he is? I do things my own way.

Yes, they come here to talk to their peers.......about women
This website is more like an issue of Maxim. Yes, women are on the cover and they are the eyecandy, but if you flip through the pages, it's mostly guy talk.

Obviously women are the main topic. But if you take a step outside of general discussion forum, you will realize that there's more to ss.net then women. In the H&F there are guys discussing fitness because they love the sport of bodybuilding, in Anything Else there are threads about football, boxing, traveling, economics, etc. While this may have started as a dating website originally, it's much more then that now.

What are you trying to say that you KNOW me just by reading through my posts? lol
I'm not claiming to know the whole you, but I have a pretty good grasp of your personality. Not because of what you've said, but how you've said it, and your attitude in general. it's not exactly hard to analyze a person when they're as upset/defensive as you are at the moment.

Why? can YOU tell if that guy is a player? I was thinking the same thing....you don't.
Actually I knew he wasn't one as soon as you posted about him, and I could tell you step by step why he wasn't one based on everything you wrote down, but this isn't a single girl support forum, so I redirected you to Pink Bible where you'd get help.

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few reasons why this is a bad idea:

1) You are seperating the experienced from the unexperienced. The point of the forum is to get help, and most of the people here are looking for help. Take away the experienced people and the rest are left with nothing.

2) This is a privately owned and operated forum. Cutting off so many members would be counter productive to any potential profit, which is why this will never happen unless it is created by a third party.

3) It would be too small to have any momentum. It would basically be a dead forum.

You say that there are too many AFCs giving advice. Sure. But there is one common characteristic about many of the people that come here -- they are motivated to fix whatever is wrong in their lives. They might not see the right problem, which I think is the case for 99% of the people here, but they are making progress and that is what matters. I came here as an "AFC", I read good and bad advice, followed some of both, and eventually spent enough time looking at myself to realize what I really needed to think about.

But let me guess, you want to be a "playa," and you don't care about all of that. Go find another forum then.

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be a good idea but it would take to much time/effort to screen everyone just to allow certian people into the forum. Just know who to listen to and who to just ignore.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I did want to search elsewhere for advice besides this particular forum because the last 3 posts I put up got pretty much 0-1 reply!

Pretty sad for a place that claims to give better advice than all those ebooks out there and now people are turning on themselves.

The only problem I see with an invite or 'experts-only' forum is that whose to say whose an expert and at what point do you get to go from AFC to expert? And how can you prove your better and be 'invited' or 'allowed' to post?
Basically it's all opinion based which is exactly what this forum is right now. You just need to sift through which opinions you want to follow and which are B.s.
As for me I intend to stick with this site and give it another chance and hope people actually reply to future threads.

P.s. Why are people always hate girls advice? I personally think blueangel gives some pretty decent advice but everyone seems to be 'hating' on her just because of her gender.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We actually have a shadow forum that is invite only. You just haven't been invited yet....

All my ^&^(9)^& members what's up- they don't even know.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn you morons, I'm sick of your idiotic posts. What the hell happened to this board? People like frivolousz21, ~ªêQµïTª$~, Jariel, Wildfyre and blueangel83 should be shamed off this message board for eternity.

Nineteen-year-olds, bible-thumpers and unwed mothers are belching their braindead non-advice all over this frickin' place. Please, keep your idiocy confined to your AFC-ridden LTR forum you vacuum-skulled fools.

No wonder so many quality posters have kissed this place goodbye long ago, sickened of the mindbendingly useless advice being dispensed in recent threads by the totally unqualified.

On the flip side, much respect to MindOverMatter, (.)(.) et al who have actual knowledge to contribute.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all know there are alot of trolls on this board and there are alot of unexperienced people giving advise.
we all also know that we shouldnt take all the advise we are given.
all advise isnt for everyone and every situation.
my beliefs and morals might not be yours.

the thing about making a part of this community private is silly and i will tell you why.
when you first came to this board, you were not as bad off as alot of people are when they get here, however you were new once too.
we all have to learn and sosuave has helped alot of people.
if it became private, no new people would ever be helped.

look at it this way, do you honestly tell everyone you know to check this site out?
who would invite all the new people?

try something new next time you see something you believe you think is silly to have been posted... smile (no one will ever know) and say to yourself "im so glad im not that guy"
if you want to help him out, leave a response to his thread, perhaps he will start thinking more clearly .

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
maybe the mods should delete bs threads, or yall could play with us shadow posters.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I see it, there are only 2 ways of cleaning up this board :

1) Banning all the trolls - this place is overrun with trolls, ie dr. beard

2) Banning all the chicks that comes here and ask advice about MEN. THIS IS A SITE FOR MEN TO PICK UP CHICKS!!!!!! Not the other way around.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
When did I loose my manners? I never forced my opinion on anyone. Did you read the part where I said "If you don't want to listen to my advice then don't"?

I have been reading posts from this board for two years. Not on a daily basis but from time to time. Probably once every 2 or 3 months.

Yes, they come here to talk to their peers.......about women ;) I thought this board was primarily created because of women?

If I were so biased with women, I wouldn't be teaching men how to lie to women would I?

You would only represent yourself because you are selfish. Like I said, I know A LOT of women. I have lived in many different states, countries, been a member of several female boards nationwide/worldwide and found that we have many things in common.

Really? how can you distinguish a liar (pretending he knows a lot about women to look good on the internet) from someone who is TRULY successful with women? "Dating a lot" does not mean you are successful, it means that you are a FAILURE. You date a lot, you were able to pick up women BUT AREN'T SKILLED enough to KEEP them around for long. Serial daters are failures, they also tend to be depressed.

Why bring up the fact that I'm a female? because most males will listen to a female's advice.

What are you trying to say that you KNOW me just by reading through my posts? lol

Lack of male attention? It's ridiculous how every guy young or old I pass by greet me with compliments. I've been in several serious relationships, engaged 4 times, dated models, and unattractive men who had nice personalities. My pics? I may not be all that but at least I look human lol. www.myspace.com/meggy83

Why? can YOU tell if that guy is a player? I was thinking the same thing....you don't.

I'm not trying to get every man's attention here, my advice is for those who are willing to learn how to deal with women.
Engaged 4 times!!!! LOL

Married men the "Real Alpha Males" ha ha ha ha

OWNED

PIMP

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this is a sticky now!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I'm gonna post a few thoughts here, and after that I'm out of this circlejerk flame thread:

1.) I don't buy it for a second that you have been here for 2 years (blueangel). in this thread, you haven't displayed any willpower when it came to avoiding arguments with people who disagreed with you, and I seriously doubt that you would have kept quiet for 2 years. It's very obvious that you want people to be convinced you have been here for a long time, and are not just some loud obnoxious newcomer.

2.) You need to come back down to Earth. There are many members who don't come here for advice on women and instead just come here to talk to peers. And by peers, I mean like-minded individuals with similar goals. Now there aren't many guys like this unfortunately, there's about 10-15. You can tell who they are based on the evidence they post that what they preach has worked for them.

Which brings me to my next point:

3.) Just because you claim to be a girl does not make your advice credible. There is a reason guys learn the game from other guys, and not from you. Girls in general have an egocentric view of the world. I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does get in the way of learning.

By that I mean that everything you teach a guy comes from what you know would get YOU (or one of your girlfriends) interested in a man, and you assume that this applies to ALL women. You basically represent a very small sample of the female gender, but are trying to represent its whole population. I hate to break it to you, but you don't represent all women. Just like if I came to a female populated forum, I wouldn't represent all men. I'd represent myself, and that's it.

Now, what you need to realize is that when it comes to dealing with different female personalities, men prefer to learn from guys who have dealt with them. Generally speaking, guys who have been in the game for a long while and have dated a lot, know a variety of female personalities, and know what works, and what doesn't. You on the other hand, only have your perspective, and maybe that of your girlfriends. While that may be an interesting perspective, it doesn't mean people will listen to you when you claim you represent every woman.

When it comes down to it, people can click on my signature and see that what I preach has worked for me. People can look at JC's, Diablo's, and P_S' photos and see that the advice they give comes from experiance and success. You on the other hand are anonymous and your advice means little. Which brings me to....

4.) .....my next point. Why should anyone listen to you over another poster here? First of all, there is a large chance you're actually a guy, because most female posters that have been coming here for years don't try so hard to bring up the fact they're female in every one of their posts. They're being themselves.

So that's one reason for me not to take anything you say seriously. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy discussing game here with women, but only after I'm convinced about who they are.

Secondly, even if you are a girl, no one here has any way of telling whether your advice is worth listening to. For all we know, you could be unattractive to the point where you've never been hit on by a sober guy in your life, and are just here to fullfill that empty void that exists due to a lack of male attention in the real world.

5.) If you can't tell whether a guy you're interested in is a player or not, that tells me you have very little life experiance and that you have no business giving me or anybody like me advice.

6.) By now, you should have learned that the best way to lose a man's attention is to try to control him. You trying to force your opinion down guys' throats here will just make them ignore you more. If you want to discuss game here, learn some manners first and drop the superiority complex and then maybe guys will give you the time of their day.
Well said!:up:

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes we all see that whyshy

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
i recently signed up to this forum because i wanted to recieve GOOD advice on not only my game but my life and confidence. i want to become a true DJ not a PUA.

firstly i dont think many people have read the DJ bible enough, i believe this is a great place to start and many of my questions have be answered from it because it contains only GREAT advice, I havent read it all yet but already i can tell a GOOD post from a BAD one, i just dont have the experience to post myself

i think it would be a good idea if some how D.Js can ONLY post questions so only master,senior and moderator DJ'S can reply and post advice either that or delete the B.S. posts but i can imagine that taking forever

as for females, i think this is a website for MEN, it avoids trouble and confusion, And if i was to sign up to a womans website i would probably "get hammered" and be banned from the site.

but i do think this site is lacking seasoned master DJ's who can post GREAT advice. i think we all need to go back to basics and read the DJ bible and get some experience under our belts before we start posting advice.