Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sociopathic Mindset

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner" - Robert De Niro

I see a lot of improvement in myself, and I'd like thank you guys for the support by bringing more to the table.

This is my natural view on life which improved after being introduced to the redpill by this forum.

We are stuck in the hunter- gatherer sense of the world.

A woman is supposed to help gather food, have sex, get pregnant and raise children.

When she's pregnant, she's incapable of fighting predators or hunt.

During those times, she relies on a man to provide for her.

A man's ability to hunt for her is enhanced when he's physically stronger, muscular and athletic.

But a man with those traits who can't utilise them is like a chimp with a machine gun like many guys I see around and on this forum.

In the reproductive arena,
A woman's strength resides primarily with her body, waist to hip ratio, size of her breasts, symmetry etc.

A man's strength lies in his ACTIONS which come from his thoughts and emotions.

Women are extremely pragmatic, being a nice guy with a lot of wealth, will attract a lot of women, but they will not respond to the man emotionally.

I'm a crazy 6'2 druggie musician with ugly tattoos, scars and a thick beard with a hint of misogynism.

I look almost like a criminal, I thought women think I'm a badass. Nope. They don't respond to looks like that.

They respond to the mindset.

Most women have always responded emotionally to me and it seemed ordinary as I didn't know better.

In the bedroom, this equates to doing unmentionable things to them which they are happy to oblige with a smile.

All my life I assumed this is how women are with every guy.

This mindset isn't necessarily something you are born with, it can be cultivated by making it a habit.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit" - Aristotle

Sociopathic Mindset:

Emotional detachment is the highest level of masculinity a man can achieve

You will succeed when you see things as how they are,in the moment and ask yourself questions on taking action with a binary yes/no.

Simplicity and efficiency is the crux of this mindset.

Your obstacles include:

-insecurity
-irrational fear
-overwhelming emotions
-childhood conditioning

A man with this instinct has distinct traits:

-He isn't defined by others and doesn't let his emotions define him.

-He isn't affected with what others think of him and his actions are congruent to this mindset.

-He doesn't react emotionally to anything.
Not what the society thinks
Not what his parents think
Not what women think
Not even his own emotions

-He seldom reacts at all.

-He's controlled and patient and responds if he cares at all about the value of the object evoking a response

-His time is his own, it's not controlled by external factors, people or influences. He knows we cannot rush nature.

-He's not concerned with the future or the past but the present moment where he can utilise his experience by taking action which can further or hamper his goals.

Don't care what others think of you.
They don't think of you at all. What's the logical point of caring ? Leaders don't think of their followers, they do what they do and the others join.

Don't even care about fleeting emotions.

They change according to the actions you take. Make a logical decision that benefits you, TAKE ACTION and you will be happier.

Men with this mindset acquire women with the same rules they live their life:

Rules :

1) There are clear goals.
2) You get closer to them or further.
3) Every action has value according to whether is helps/hampers progress.
4) Your attention is always in the moment, not the future or the past.
5) Cost of action is always weighed against value of goal
6) Doubt, fear and insecurity have no place.
7) Without action you don't level up
8) You decide the action, no one else.

General guidelines:

- Unworthy women are a waste of time and energy. Don't settle.

- Ask yourself if you are in a position to be harmed before approaching. Is she holding a gun?

- Hot girls make MEN emotionally respond. She's just genetically gifted and nothing special. Don't treat her as such.

- Don't act confident, simply be.

- Wondering, daydreaming, going in mental loops doesn't improve anything and is useless.
Default to action you can take right now

- Inaction is a bigger failure as you are back to where you started with time lost.

- Failure after action leads to growth of your skill set, and improved odds for the next time.

- Don't get played by your ego with girls trying to be too difficult and negative. Cut your losses.

-Don't waste your time which can be utilised somewhere else. Weigh loss of time in pursuit, to value of goal. Understand opportunity cost of losing other women and self improvement

-Weigh negative feelings against positive ones.

-Acknowldge sadness after failure, don't dwell on it.

-Acknowledge happiness after a close but don't forget your purpose and focus that is you.

State of a Sociopathic Mind: BINARY 1/0

Last edited:

CodeOfAtlas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stalked this forum for a while, merely as an observer. This post was insightful enough to give me the 2 ****s it takes to actually sign up for this forum rife with narcissism -- though occasionally a precious jewel is yielded such as this one.

The best part about it is the focus says very little about how to interact with women, but rather focuses on how we should approach life to achieve the most positive results for ourselves (which by consequence helps with women)

The only thing I'd change is the title to "The most efficient path to purpose is with a sociopathic mindset."

Serenity

Reaction score
Funny you call it a sociopathic mindset, in many ways a real sociopath is exactly opposite of what you describe. Giving a shit about oneself is not sociopathy. Ignoring other people is not sociopathy. Intentionally hurting others and giving zero fucks about it IS sociopathic.

Your points are solid though. Except the hunter being strong and athletic. The fact is that humans don't hunt with sheer physical strength like a lion does, we hunt with our minds. We used traps, crafted efficient weapons and developed strategies. A man's strength is not in his body, it's in his mind.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't agree with you 100% and here's why:

You don't need to be a sociopath nor possess emotional detachment to succeed with women and in life in general. The sociopathic mindset is not an effective life strategy, simply because you can only react to your emotions instead of switch them off when it's convenient.

I would assume the goal of this strategy is to be productive with women as well as your career (or any aspect of life) in the hope that it would ultimately lead to or bring more happiness/satisfaction in your life. The problem with that is you're advocating for emotional detachment in order to attain, essentially, positive emotions. You cannot control your emotions at the flick of a switch with absolute control, you can merely react to them after the fact, and the decisions you make, or the involuntary thoughts that manifest once you are already experiencing/observing an emotion will dictate the duration of said emotion in addition to being a prediction of what your next emotional state will be.

You don't pick emotions out of a hat nor do you shut them off at will. You can preach about being detached all you like, but your emotions will influence you, no matter how sociopathic you want to pretend you are. The only way to have any type of self-influence over your emotions is to simply be aware of them and observe them. Once you are able to take a step back and are able to acknowledge and observe your emotional state rather than becoming it (being angry vs. saying to yourself "I am sensing anger/irritation inside me"), those emotions lose power. They are no longer "you" and instead they are a temporary inner physical sensation and a mental dialogue you experience. This is emotional intelligence. I believe this is what you should be advocating.

I could expand more on what I am trying to convey by emotional intelligence but I am probably just getting caught up in the words "sociopathic" and "detachment" and ignoring your underlying message, which I for the most part agree with, but I think the distinction between emotional intelligence and emotional detachment is an important one.

A

AJ84

Sociopathy is under the cluster of personality disorders defined in diagnostic manuals for a reason. It's a mental illness that has a negative affect on a person's life, which usually involves the justice system, a history of divorce and other failed relationships, substance abuse, and unemployment. Non of those situations should be inspiring to anyone.

Guarding your emotions is helpful and often useful, turning them off successfully would require some level of sociopathy, so, some level of mental illness.

I've worked with a few guys diagnosed with sociopathy/ anti-social personality disorder and believe me, they are not chick magnets.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the basic premise of this but it is not 100% true. What you are talking about though is a low functioning sociopath in conjunction with a somewhat strong person. It is not purely sociopathic.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the low-functioning sociopathic mindset is a limited one. Why? Because it isn't that they CHOOSE to not think about past or future, it's that they're INCAPABLE of doing so. They don't understand that by saying that one girl is a stupid ugly wh0re to another person causes that person to believe you being judge mental and this tell all their friends that you aren't a cool dude. They don't understand that by telling your boss how you don't like a certain coworker could result in you getting fired simply because your boss may not want to coddle you and may see you as someone who is not good at cooperating with others. They don't understand that by telling a lie, they will have to maintain and keep that lie up in the future. Because unlike them, normal people will think about past things you've said and done. They don't see things such as that. It's limited. Yes, the sociopathic mindset is good, but only for the short term. Again, this is only the low functioning sociopaths. The high functioning ones along with psychopaths are where the deeper power lies in. Those types will be able to lie, and in that same lie they will be able to tell it to 6 different people who will all be able to believe it whereas a low function sociopath will tell a lie and only one person will believe it for a while and eventually learn to distrust you simply because you told the 5 other people a different story since you knew that telling hem the same one as the first dude would result in them not believing you or distrusting you.

And then there's those with TRUE strength. Those with a heart made of iron, rather than that of ice like the sociopath and psychopath. This man does not even NEED to be a sociopath or psychopath to get what he wants even though he likely could be. He is already strong and does not need to mimic strength or manipulate others like his competitors (the sociopath and psychopath). He exhibits strength that others follow. Would you rather be a good manipulator or a good charmer? Control one person or move the masses? A psychopath and truly strong man are capable of doing this, but it is so hard to develop the strength of a man who is genuinely like this that I believe you need to be born with it. Otherwise you are left to being his more calculating counterpart. This terminology is annoying me because it is so easy to get mixed up between which is which. But the problem is that instead of not attaching to someone, why not be strong enough to WITHSTAND attachment? Many do not attach simply because of insecurity that not even they themselves know that they have. But why not develop that inner strength to be able to withstand attachment and laugh in the face of emotional pain? The man you talk about does not think except in a simple yes and no in terms of doing or not doing. He doesn't think about anything else. Well if you are dealing with a woman who wants you to really feel her out and feel like you truly are with her, then she will see your unwillingness to attach to her whether you realize it or not and she will see it due to you having an insecurity, aka a WEAKNESS. You as a man cannot be weak, so this woman will find you unattractive, and she will leave. And as such, you have failed. If you have the strength to withstand attachment though, then you can attach to her and give her the feelings and emotions she wants all the while understanding that it is only temporary, and if she spits in your face and cheats on you with someone else saying that he was a better man than you and that she never loved and was only using you, all you do is smile, turn around, and walk away with a newfound ambition and a strengthened resolve knowing that this woman could not break you despite doing what she did. And she will wonder how even the seemeongly strongest of men broke at her whim yet you on the other hand only laughed in her face at her petty attempt to control you and harm you. Other people will see this and will notice your new strength and confidence, and will be drawn to you.

Be strong, gentlemen. Tough, and strong. That is all.

CodeOfAtlas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotions can't be shut off at will, but the practice of dimming them during negative events and brightening them during positive events will certainly be a worthwhile effort.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotions can't be shut off at will, but the practice of dimming them during negative events and brightening them during positive events will certainly be a worthwhile effort.
Only inherent emotions can't be completely shut off unless you have some sort of neurological issue. But LEARNED emotions such as guilt, love, hate, jealousy, sadness/grief, etc. CAN be turned off at will. Very few people are actually able to do this, but it's still possible.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the psychological definition you got to be one cold MOFO to play this game........

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopath

noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

This sort of post, on this sort of site, is what would bring this forum into disrepute for the casual observer.

The point is not to sink below the norms of society, but to rise above them.

Serenity

Reaction score
instead of not attaching to someone, why not be strong enough to WITHSTAND attachment?
This!!! Breaking off an attachment has never killed me, my life goes on. There is no fun to be had without risk. Emotional detachment works both ways, we remove the bad feelings we also remove the good feelings. What we're left with is emptiness which is so much worse than any bad feeling.

A few years back I felt this emptiness, it was the shittiest time of my life. Feeling ANYTHING was better than nothing, even pain was better. That experience later brought me great strength. I'd much rather risk being hurt a billion times than to emotionally detach myself again. Because of this there's nothing a woman can really do to break me, whatever way they hurt me is a lot easier to recover from than being dead inside.

Bottom line: Emotional detachment is a lot more harmful than anything a woman can do to hurt us.

CodeOfAtlas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional detachment is just another way of saying rational engagement. It's not about detaching emotionally, it's about focusing energy into rational objectives so that the emotional intensity isn't overwhelming and forward progress can still be made.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like mental illness, there is social and emotional dysfunction. These things, though debilitating, are transient and respond to intervention.

Alternatively, sociopaths it is suggested, like psychopaths, don't change. The minds do not respond to suggestion nor treatment of any kind.

To be single-minded is a good approach to have in many respects. But to be able to reflect and adapt and learn is just as important. That's evolution, baby.

This is why I say MGTOWs and Feminists are essentially the same person. They are single-minded in their approaches, sure. But, they are the two opposing extremes of the same scale. They are socially maladaptive, probably even before they embraced their respective 'causes'. Kind of like chicken and egg - does being socially inadequate lead to warped psychology and outlook, or vice versa? Probably works both ways. These people like to make out how smart they are, but soon fold under pressure of well- reasoned logical counter argument. Thus they prove their inadequacy by perpetuating their argument; by not adapting to reason.

Being sociopathic may work out perfectly one time in ten, under fluke ideal conditions; but the other nine times, the individual's perception and world views are simply too far off centre for the person to get anywhere near their potential. This is where adaptation and evolution come in.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that certain sociopathic traits are beneficial to possess, but being an actual sociopath isn't exactly the way to go.

Regardless, instead of focusing on the subject of sociopaths, I'd like to touch on a couple of points in the post...

Don't care what others think of you.
They don't think of you at all. What's the logical point of caring ? Leaders don't think of their followers, they do what they do and the others join.

- Unworthy women are a waste of time and energy. Don't settle.

- Hot girls make MEN emotionally respond. She's just genetically gifted and nothing special. Don't treat her as such.
I grouped these together for a reason. A lot of guys will aim for and date hot women simply for the validation they get from other men. She may treat him like 5hit, but he's the envy of all his friends.

If a man is going to date a hot woman, he needs to date her for his own selfish reasons as opposed to dating her for validation. This is why I've dated women all over the map. When there is no acceptable hot women available, I will date less attractive ones for the sole pleasure of companionship and sex. When a better model comes along, I'll upgrade.

If the selfish reasons are obtaining a woman for a lengthy period of time, then looks shouldn't be the primary deciding factor. She doesn't have to be hot because you need approval from your peers. She needs to be respectful, caring, feminine and submissive in order to support you on your journey through life. While your peers are miserable with their b!tchy, disrespectful, bossy hot GFs, you're going to shine because your GF treats you like a king. THAT is far more valuable than a woman's looks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the psychological definition you got to be one cold MOFO to play this game........
I've always thought that it's not so much that women are attracted to sociopaths, it's more that it helps you to be sociopathic to play the game (as Dingo notes above). That way if you end up hurting some people, your conscience doesn't bother you.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is going to date a hot woman, he needs to date her for his own selfish reasons as opposed to dating her for validation.

She needs to be respectful, caring, feminine and submissive in order to support you on your journey through life.
Agreed. Completely in sync with my perception.

Emotional detachment is just another way of saying rational engagement. It's not about detaching emotionally, it's about focusing energy into rational objectives so that the emotional intensity isn't overwhelming and forward progress can still be made.
That's great reframe if that gets my point across.
Bottom line: Emotional detachment is a lot more harmful than anything a woman can do to hurt us.
Nobody can hurt us emotionally if we don't allow it. This post is not about women, it's about a mindset on life.

I don't agree with you 100% and here's why:

You don't need to be a sociopath nor possess emotional detachment to succeed with women and in life in general. The sociopathic mindset is not an effective life strategy, simply because you can only react to your emotions instead of switch them off when it's convenient.

I would assume the goal of this strategy is to be productive with women as well as your career (or any aspect of life) in the hope that it would ultimately lead to or bring more happiness/satisfaction in your life. The problem with that is you're advocating for emotional detachment in order to attain, essentially, positive emotions. You cannot control your emotions at the flick of a switch with absolute control, you can merely react to them after the fact, and the decisions you make, or the involuntary thoughts that manifest once you are already experiencing/observing an emotion will dictate the duration of said emotion in addition to being a prediction of what your next emotional state will be.

You don't pick emotions out of a hat nor do you shut them off at will. You can preach about being detached all you like, but your emotions will influence you, no matter how sociopathic you want to pretend you are. The only way to have any type of self-influence over your emotions is to simply be aware of them and observe them. Once you are able to take a step back and are able to acknowledge and observe your emotional state rather than becoming it (being angry vs. saying to yourself "I am sensing anger/irritation inside me"), those emotions lose power. They are no longer "you" and instead they are a temporary inner physical sensation and a mental dialogue you experience. This is emotional intelligence. I believe this is what you should be advocating.

I could expand more on what I am trying to convey by emotional intelligence but I am probably just getting caught up in the words "sociopathic" and "detachment" and ignoring your underlying message, which I for the most part agree with, but I think the distinction between emotional intelligence and emotional detachment is an important one.
Brilliant. That's an insightful post.
The bit about being aware of the emotions and observing them is a gem.

I never asked anyone to agree with what I put forward, I showed everyone my way it's their wish whether they want to follow it or not.

Take it or leave it.

You can learn how to pick your emotions out of a hat once you master each one of them by taking action which reinforces or punishes an emotion.

Personally I've been told I can't experience the full spectrum of emotions. I know I can feel anger, disgust, irritation and pleasure.
Guilt, sadness, emotional pain, remorse or shame are terms I understand superficially by watching people's behaviour.

Example:
When I feel anger, I inhale for seven seconds and exhale for another seven. Then I smile and ask myself if that anger is justified. I take action appropriately.

When I want to feel happy, I take actions which further my goals and feel 'satisfaction' if that's what happiness is.

When someone insults me, I feel nothing, because I know that their perception of me is a projection of their own thoughts. It's irrelevant.

When someone praises me, I feel nothing because of what I said above.

When someone tries to hit me for a verbal slight, it means they are emotionally responding to me and are mentally weak.
If they stay hostile, I retaliate with full force.

When a woman is acting difficult, I weight the cost of pursuing her against her value and the opportunity cost.

When a woman is too easy but has value, her promiscuity doesn't disqualify her.

Your stance that one can only react to an emotion can be countered by your own argument that we can step back and observe them.

Combine that with my stance that we can feel emotions according to physical actions we take we have :

Become aware of an unwanted emotion and observe it without acting on it.

Now change it by taking those actions which would induce other emotions, thereby literally "picking them from a hat.

Sociopath

noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

This sort of post, on this sort of site, is what would bring this forum into disrepute for the casual observer.

The point is not to sink below the norms of society, but to rise above them.
This post doesn't hurt anyone.

You care about society's norms. I don't. Let's agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Nobody can hurt us emotionally if we don't allow it. This post is not about women, it's about a mindset on life.
I understood it wasn't just about women, but that's the most relevant context to this forum.

Saying "don't allow it" is very very different from actually doing it. How you deal with it matters, most of all for your own wellbeing. It easily turns into lying to yourself by stuffing down your emotions, like you actually feel hurt but you try hard convincing yourself it doesn't hurt. That is one way of not allowing it, but it's basically to neglect yourself. The better way to deal with it is to allow it and let it pass. This doesn't mean you'll have to shut yourself in for months, that usually comes from resisting it but not being successful. Emotions are not permanent, they will pass if you let them. If you resist, "don't allow it" or fully suppress emotions they won't fully go away. They'll make you feel dead inside from all the suppression (which becomes a habit), miserable if you only resist but can't fully suppress and some day they may all surface at the same time giving you one hell of a mental cleaning task.

I've tried "not allowing it", I have the worst experiences of my life from doing that. One day all the feelings I ignored did come back and they would not go away before I went through them. You may think you can control emotion as you please, I guarantee you that you CANNOT. It will work for some time, but you can't pussy out from the human experience, it will come back to bite you.

It's a lot easier to just go through bad emotions, avoiding it just delays the inevitable.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men who live in abundance, who have humor, great social skills, someone who can make things happen, the organiser of the party, the guy who's always on a mission and doesnt get stuck in the past and emotions, picks himself up by the bootstraps and puts a smile on his face, he respects himself by dressing nice, eats right and works out, a man who has clear boundaries and knows what he wants and is getting what he wants, he isn't afraid of what others think or say about him, he is just in a positive abundance mindset and has no time for negativity.

Someone like Conor Mcgregor for instance could scoop up millions of women, he is a typical alpha male.

That's the kind of man women are attracted to.
Not an antisocial autistic drug using musician.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men who live in abundance, who have humor, great social skills, someone who can make things happen, the organiser of the party, the guy who's always on a mission and doesnt get stuck in the past and emotions, picks himself up by the bootstraps and puts a smile on his face, he respects himself by dressing nice, eats right and works out, a man who has clear boundaries and knows what he wants and is getting what he wants, he isn't afraid of what others think or say about him, he is just in a positive abundance mindset and has no time for negativity.

Someone like Conor Mcgregor for instance could scoop up millions of women, he is a typical alpha male.

That's the kind of man women are attracted to.
Not an antisocial autistic drug using musician.
The traits you mentioned aren't mutually exclusive to being "an antisocial autistic drug using musician", though I'm sure they would define a man popular with the ladies.

Nonetheless.

Did you not understand what I wrote?
Stop moulding your personality to what you think women like.

I understood it wasn't just about women, but that's the most relevant context to this forum.

Saying "don't allow it" is very very different from actually doing it. How you deal with it matters, most of all for your own wellbeing. It easily turns into lying to yourself by stuffing down your emotions, like you actually feel hurt but you try hard convincing yourself it doesn't hurt. That is one way of not allowing it, but it's basically to neglect yourself. The better way to deal with it is to allow it and let it pass. This doesn't mean you'll have to shut yourself in for months, that usually comes from resisting it but not being successful. Emotions are not permanent, they will pass if you let them. If you resist, "don't allow it" or fully suppress emotions they won't fully go away. They'll make you feel dead inside from all the suppression (which becomes a habit), miserable if you only resist but can't fully suppress and some day they may all surface at the same time giving you one hell of a mental cleaning task.

I've tried "not allowing it", I have the worst experiences of my life from doing that. One day all the feelings I ignored did come back and they would not go away before I went through them. You may think you can control emotion as you please, I guarantee you that you CANNOT. It will work for some time, but you can't pussy out from the human experience, it will come back to bite you.

It's a lot easier to just go through bad emotions, avoiding it just delays the inevitable.[/QUOTE]

I understand the point you are trying to make.
It's spot on.

I am talking about emotional detachment, not repressing emotions. I'm not talking about denial. As @TheProspect puts it, being aware of your thoughts and emotions and observing them from a distance without acting on them is emotional intelligence.

When you are in denial of your thoughts and emotions you don't accept them.

I'm going one step further and telling you to be aware of them, observe them and detach from them if needed by performing actions which induce a different set of thoughts and emotions which are useful to you.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner" - Robert De Niro
My last relationship lasted 9 months (6500 hours). It ended in a 3 hour span between when she said there was someone else and I said goodbye. Not exactly 30 seconds, but 99.95% of the time we were together was before the breakup. That was a good relationship.

The process did two things:

1) It hurt like a mother f*cker, I won't lie. But I just took all the pain at once.
2) It made me that much stronger, which instantly attracted a better, younger woman into my life (it took 4 days to meet her and we just had our third date today, in a span of 3 weeks).