Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's your baldness situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who cares. Wear a hat if you are that bothered by it. Once the woman is hooked it won't matter.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
None to mild, little thinning on top and corners and sometimes receding on the corners, but I’m 30 and this has been so gradual I have a good 10 years I hope before action is needed.

I’ve been slowly greying since about 16, it’s ramping up now, people comment on my greys, I cut my hair short and you can’t see them. Hasn’t really put any women off AFAIK
Yea I got part of my facial hair on my chain has been graying since I've been about 25. Otherwise no other grey hairs.

I doubt I ever bald. I got very thick hair. When its warm I usually get it cut every 3.5 weeks it just grows so darn fast and thick. Especially my facial hair. I have to shave daily or else it's a painful experience and my electric razors dont last half as long as they're supposed to.

Being bald to us men I guess is like being fat for a woman. I feel for guys who bald real early like mid to late 20s. Sucks you stay fit to look decent only to bald.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly wish I could agree the theory that, "Balding is only an issue if it affects your confidence." But I can't.

When she sees a bald spot, her reaction is "Eww gross/he's old/he looks like my dad." Such a guy won't have a chance to "out-game" or "out-frame" his balding*.

*Unless she's like 38+ yo. Then she might cut him some slack. But younger women are merciless on this one.
It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot. :eek: :cool:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot. :eek: :cool:
Yes this is true. I’ve actually had the bald spot for at least 10 years (but maybe slightly smaller). But I compensated by growing my hair out and spiking up the front. That worked very well.

I have no receding in the front. It’s just thinner in volume so I can’t spike it up high like before. Can probably still do a faux hawk (or small spiked up section) in the front.

Right now it’s a short flat (not spiked) #2. I’m done with this just-cut-it-short-cel method lol. Unless you only want compliments from grandma lol.

Probably grow it back to faux hawk.