"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So what's your baldness situation?

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,140
Who cares. Wear a hat if you are that bothered by it. Once the woman is hooked it won't matter.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
None to mild, little thinning on top and corners and sometimes receding on the corners, but I’m 30 and this has been so gradual I have a good 10 years I hope before action is needed.

I’ve been slowly greying since about 16, it’s ramping up now, people comment on my greys, I cut my hair short and you can’t see them. Hasn’t really put any women off AFAIK
Yea I got part of my facial hair on my chain has been graying since I've been about 25. Otherwise no other grey hairs.

I doubt I ever bald. I got very thick hair. When its warm I usually get it cut every 3.5 weeks it just grows so darn fast and thick. Especially my facial hair. I have to shave daily or else it's a painful experience and my electric razors dont last half as long as they're supposed to.

Being bald to us men I guess is like being fat for a woman. I feel for guys who bald real early like mid to late 20s. Sucks you stay fit to look decent only to bald.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I honestly wish I could agree the theory that, "Balding is only an issue if it affects your confidence." But I can't.

When she sees a bald spot, her reaction is "Eww gross/he's old/he looks like my dad." Such a guy won't have a chance to "out-game" or "out-frame" his balding*.

*Unless she's like 38+ yo. Then she might cut him some slack. But younger women are merciless on this one.
It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot. :eek: :cool:
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,136
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot. :eek: :cool:
Yes this is true. I’ve actually had the bald spot for at least 10 years (but maybe slightly smaller). But I compensated by growing my hair out and spiking up the front. That worked very well.

I have no receding in the front. It’s just thinner in volume so I can’t spike it up high like before. Can probably still do a faux hawk (or small spiked up section) in the front.

Right now it’s a short flat (not spiked) #2. I’m done with this just-cut-it-short-cel method lol. Unless you only want compliments from grandma lol.

Probably grow it back to faux hawk.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top