BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,881
- Reaction score
- 19,139
Who cares. Wear a hat if you are that bothered by it. Once the woman is hooked it won't matter.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yea I got part of my facial hair on my chain has been graying since I've been about 25. Otherwise no other grey hairs.None to mild, little thinning on top and corners and sometimes receding on the corners, but I’m 30 and this has been so gradual I have a good 10 years I hope before action is needed.
I’ve been slowly greying since about 16, it’s ramping up now, people comment on my greys, I cut my hair short and you can’t see them. Hasn’t really put any women off AFAIK
It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot.I honestly wish I could agree the theory that, "Balding is only an issue if it affects your confidence." But I can't.
When she sees a bald spot, her reaction is "Eww gross/he's old/he looks like my dad." Such a guy won't have a chance to "out-game" or "out-frame" his balding*.
*Unless she's like 38+ yo. Then she might cut him some slack. But younger women are merciless on this one.
I think whenever a gal sees a man wearing a hat, she's thinking "HE'S BALD".Who cares. Wear a hat if you are that bothered by it. Once the woman is hooked it won't matter.
Yes this is true. I’ve actually had the bald spot for at least 10 years (but maybe slightly smaller). But I compensated by growing my hair out and spiking up the front. That worked very well.It's been my experience that the strength of hair in front can more than make up for the bald spot. I've had gals seem to not give a hoot about my bald spot, but be amazed at the thickness of the shock of hair in the front. I have even played a game with them by saying that the price to put their hand through the front is to lick the bald spot.![]()
![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.