Now that's the right attitude.I’m bald and love it. I get to groom myself for $0 and on me it looks great.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Now that's the right attitude.I’m bald and love it. I get to groom myself for $0 and on me it looks great.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
For most, I would argue the rock owns his baldness and a few others, celebrity wiseHair has power and a life its own. Look at the actor Shermar Moore with and without hair.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
its registered in usa and does not open in uk browsers unfortunately:It shouldn't. The company is based in the UK. Screenshot attached.
Sheading isn't bad; at least for me. You may want to consider using a VPN then or just e-mailing them. They are super helpful.its registered in usa and does not open in uk browsers unfortunately:
![]()
any experience with this product?: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-finasteride-with-minoxidil-shop-Dualgen-15-NO-PG-Plus
ps what is the shedding like with minoxidil? I have fairly long hair, will it all come out at first?
that fr12 stuff looks good. Tried searching for it on google, nowhere seems to sell it other than the link you provided
managed to get the website working, the vpn worked.. Just reading the directions.. it says leave on your scalp for 4 hours a day before rinsing... is this what you do? Is this every day?It shouldn't. The company is based in the UK. Screenshot attached.
I massage it in to my scalp in the morning and then again at night before I go to sleep.managed to get the website working, the vpn worked.. Just reading the directions.. it says leave on your scalp for 4 hours a day before rinsing... is this what you do? Is this every day?
do you leave it in for 4 hours?I massage it in to my scalp in the morning and then again at night before I go to sleep.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, you leave it in. The only time it's not in your scalp is during washing your hair.do you leave it in for 4 hours?
Dude, it works.Fck all that **** toad.
Dude, if you are doing it for anyone else, then you are already behind the eight ball. One does it for themselves, not for others. But hey, if you like the horseshoe look or can rock the shaved head, go for it. More props to you if you can pull either off. I prefer my full head of hair, but that's just me.As soon as she detects your concern for your hair and your head (with baldness) her dik goes limp for you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I honestly wish I could agree the theory that, "Balding is only an issue if it affects your confidence." But I can't.As soon as she detects your concern for your hair and your head (with baldness) her dik goes limp for you.
Most men, aside from the one's who can pull off the shaved head look, prefer to have a nice head of hair; not a bald spot. So, if that's mean's I am a sinner, then well, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints The sinners are much more fun..Hey dude you do what you want but dont say i didn't tell you so. "If your eye causes you to sin" cut it out and throw it away"
You can look up the rest. Men need to get this shyt.
Let's just agree to disagree.Missed the point
Rick and all who are balding. The point and the frame to get to is your NOT THINKING ABOUT IT. where you are just the thing that's going on now. Understand?
No worries. MinoxidilMAX.comanyone got any other sources for topical finasteride and minoxidil solution? Minoxidil express won't ship to UK...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.