RickTheToad
Moderator
I've purchased from these guys before. I believe they ship worldwide.Is this available to buy anywhere?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I've purchased from these guys before. I believe they ship worldwide.Is this available to buy anywhere?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
that link just says 'coming soon'I've purchased from these guys before. I believe they ship worldwide.
They sell it.ps i can get an minoxidil, its the minoxidil mixed with finasteride lotion i'm interested in
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
The images in this article are amazing. It shows great gain in hair density and thickness.Is this available to buy anywhere?
As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
I look like goku super sayain 3.I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation".It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just shave it. The counter balance is not worth ruining hormone, sex drive or erectile difficulties.My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.
I live by this regimen:
Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)
Toco-Sorb (take daily)
Biotin (take daily)
Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week
Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)
Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)
Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?
Can´t find Toco-Sorb in my hometown. I guess I´ll just take vitamin E instead along with everything else in your list while I visit the US and buy the Toco-Sorb.Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.
Here's the one I used - https://minoxidilexpress.com/product/fr-12-12-minoxidil/that link just says 'coming soon'
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I posted a link to Amazon.Can´t find Toco-Sorb in my hometown. I guess I´ll just take vitamin E instead along with everything else in your list while I visit the US and buy the Toco-Sorb.
yea still says 'coming soon'. perhaps website is only available to US residents for nowHere's the one I used - https://minoxidilexpress.com/product/fr-12-12-minoxidil/
Sleep is definitely King.Sleep is a big one. I have been allocated a significant amount of time to get sleep on point. The book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker is top 3 best book. My skin, hair, and even teeth look healthier. The bags around eyes are gone. I have had 3 raises the past year. Brain fog is gone. Check Younger thinner you duet book by Dr E Braverman. He lists segment of foods for hair.
Rick do you have brand names and where to purchase?This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.
Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)
Toco-Sorb (take daily)
Biotin (take daily)
Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week
Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)
Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)
Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
It shouldn't. The company is based in the UK. Screenshot attached.yea still says 'coming soon'. perhaps website is only available to US residents for now
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.