Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what's your baldness situation?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps i can get an minoxidil, its the minoxidil mixed with finasteride lotion i'm interested in

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.

I live by this regimen:

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pattern 2 class 2. Barely any loss in the corners but I'm trying to keep an eye on it. Figure I'll go with the topical treatments and see a dermatologist if it gets worse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation". :eek: It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
I look like goku super sayain 3.

More surfer like. Op, i cannot relate however, as much as I love my golden anime/surfer hair, I would no doubt buzz or shave it if needs be.

Dont bother the big 3 and affect your sex drive. I knew a guy who used rogaine and it ****ed his libido. He also cries at weddings. I blame low testosterone lol but i digress.

I look Better with longer hair. I've shaved it, buzzed it, and more is always my preference. There's routine you can look into. Use rosemary essential oils. If you have dandruff, use equate ir head and shoulders. Dandruff kills hair. Its more than that but it's a tell tale sign of a ****ty scalp. Oily, greesy, dandruff, shedding or blatant hair loss all scream health issues.

Look, if you have male pattern baldness genes, you're ****ed outside a hair transplant and its not natty. Don't wear hats. It makes head and scalp nasty. Don't use gel or haur wax or glue. Obv, it ****s up the scalp. Use rosemary essential oils and massage scalp. Use a conditioner and sparingly shampoo. Personally, i don't shampoo but as a kid, I used product and it caused dandruff. Shocker, no product and dandruff disappeared.

Clean up diet. Supplement with zinc. Look at a good source thats bio available. Companies like AOR or other holistic companies that are natural. Eat lots of leafy greens and fish. Spike macro nutrients. Lift regularly.

Sleep is a big one. I have been allocated a significant amount of time to get sleep on point. The book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker is top 3 best book. My skin, hair, and even teeth look healthier. The bags around eyes are gone. I have had 3 raises the past year. Brain fog is gone. Check Younger thinner you duet book by Dr E Braverman. He lists segment of foods for hair.

If all else fails, go dwayne Johnson on the world and shave your head. Grow a beard. On it. And go get girls + crush life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
Just shave it. The counter balance is not worth ruining hormone, sex drive or erectile difficulties.

Look at routines to 1. Fix it or 2. Minimise the affects, slow thr decline. 3. Buzz or shave it as fall back.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.

I live by this regimen:

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?
Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.
Can´t find Toco-Sorb in my hometown. I guess I´ll just take vitamin E instead along with everything else in your list while I visit the US and buy the Toco-Sorb.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep is a big one. I have been allocated a significant amount of time to get sleep on point. The book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker is top 3 best book. My skin, hair, and even teeth look healthier. The bags around eyes are gone. I have had 3 raises the past year. Brain fog is gone. Check Younger thinner you duet book by Dr E Braverman. He lists segment of foods for hair.
Sleep is definitely King. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Rick do you have brand names and where to purchase?