"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So what's your baldness situation?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
ps i can get an minoxidil, its the minoxidil mixed with finasteride lotion i'm interested in
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.

I live by this regimen:


Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Pattern 2 class 2. Barely any loss in the corners but I'm trying to keep an eye on it. Figure I'll go with the topical treatments and see a dermatologist if it gets worse.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation". :eek: It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
I look like goku super sayain 3.



More surfer like. Op, i cannot relate however, as much as I love my golden anime/surfer hair, I would no doubt buzz or shave it if needs be.

Dont bother the big 3 and affect your sex drive. I knew a guy who used rogaine and it ****ed his libido. He also cries at weddings. I blame low testosterone lol but i digress.

I look Better with longer hair. I've shaved it, buzzed it, and more is always my preference. There's routine you can look into. Use rosemary essential oils. If you have dandruff, use equate ir head and shoulders. Dandruff kills hair. Its more than that but it's a tell tale sign of a ****ty scalp. Oily, greesy, dandruff, shedding or blatant hair loss all scream health issues.

Look, if you have male pattern baldness genes, you're ****ed outside a hair transplant and its not natty. Don't wear hats. It makes head and scalp nasty. Don't use gel or haur wax or glue. Obv, it ****s up the scalp. Use rosemary essential oils and massage scalp. Use a conditioner and sparingly shampoo. Personally, i don't shampoo but as a kid, I used product and it caused dandruff. Shocker, no product and dandruff disappeared.

Clean up diet. Supplement with zinc. Look at a good source thats bio available. Companies like AOR or other holistic companies that are natural. Eat lots of leafy greens and fish. Spike macro nutrients. Lift regularly.

Sleep is a big one. I have been allocated a significant amount of time to get sleep on point. The book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker is top 3 best book. My skin, hair, and even teeth look healthier. The bags around eyes are gone. I have had 3 raises the past year. Brain fog is gone. Check Younger thinner you duet book by Dr E Braverman. He lists segment of foods for hair.

If all else fails, go dwayne Johnson on the world and shave your head. Grow a beard. On it. And go get girls + crush life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My situation. 40Yo. Not sure how bad it is. Took finestiride for 2.5 years, did not do anything to my hair. But fkd that my sex drive. I stopped it.
Just shave it. The counter balance is not worth ruining hormone, sex drive or erectile difficulties.

Look at routines to 1. Fix it or 2. Minimise the affects, slow thr decline. 3. Buzz or shave it as fall back.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
As always, consult a MD. However, I had thinning in the same area as well as the front sides of my head. I used my routine as well as the finasteride and minoxidil topical spray and the hair loss and balding reversed. Sex life is fine, but you need to give it time. Finasteride oral does have sexual side effects, topical, not so much. I've not experienced any in the 8+ years I've been on it.

I live by this regimen:


Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
How much is this costing you a month, and did you see any new growth I.e a lower hairline?
Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Mexico
Around 40 bucks a month. The spray lasts for around 45 days. The shampoo and conditioners last about 4 - 6 months, the toco-Sorb/biotin lasts 2 months. It's really not expensive and it works. I grew all my hair back. Took around 2 - 3 months for it to start to work. It takes time for it to build up in your follicles and grew new hair.
Can´t find Toco-Sorb in my hometown. I guess I´ll just take vitamin E instead along with everything else in your list while I visit the US and buy the Toco-Sorb.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Sleep is a big one. I have been allocated a significant amount of time to get sleep on point. The book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker is top 3 best book. My skin, hair, and even teeth look healthier. The bags around eyes are gone. I have had 3 raises the past year. Brain fog is gone. Check Younger thinner you duet book by Dr E Braverman. He lists segment of foods for hair.
Sleep is definitely King. :up:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This should be sticked. This is what I did and many of my friends and collegues followed the same forumla. My hair is as thick now as it was prior to the hair shedding.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)
Rick do you have brand names and where to purchase?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top