"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

So what could a 4'10" man realistically do?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Was she hot? That must have been demoralizing she left you for a crackhead.
yeah she was smoking hot and yeah it crushed me, hence how I ended up here on this forum and into MGTOW/Red Pill.
I can see now that she did me a huge favor but losing that hot sex the hard part. Her new hubby is on the hook now for her college loans and the house they recently bought so im sure she will end up screwing him over too someday, least it won't be me.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
5 foot tall guy? And us guys in the 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10 range complain about not being over 6 foot tall. We should be thankful we're not like that. 5 foot tall and totally screwed.
Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.

I totally get how a lot of women are hung up on 6+ feet, but I can’t waste time worrying about 2 inches even though I’m technically a high functioning manlet lol.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.

I totally get how a lot of women are hung up on 6+ feet, but I can’t waste time worrying about 2 inches even though I’m technically a high functioning manlet lol.
And all these women fudge their heights 3 to 5 inches on old too I notice. Even the hot ones.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
The average height is 5"9.5 inches in the USA. Here's the funny thing when you wake up your a whole inch or sometimes 1 1/2 inches taller by the time night time rolls around your spine is compressed and you shrink an inch. That alone proves you can maybe with proper posture yoga or stretching gain an inch or 2.

When I wake up I'm 5 11 I have it measured and mark. By the time it reaches night time after a day of work or sitting around before I go to bed and measure myself I'm 5 10. This is medically known to as your spine compresses from waking, or sitting around. Try it sometime, let's say I wake up at 8 eat breakfast go to work for 8 hours, hit the gym whatever etc. Now I'm preparing for bed it's 10 o clock measure yourself you'll be an inch shorter than the morning's measurement
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.

I totally get how a lot of women are hung up on 6+ feet, but I can’t waste time worrying about 2 inches even though I’m technically a high functioning manlet lol.
The sad part is that by today's standards, you are a manlet, and you heightmog me by about as much as I heightmog the subject of this thread. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The average height is 5"9.5 inches in the USA. Here's the funny thing when you wake up your a whole inch or sometimes 1 1/2 inches taller by the time night time rolls around your spine is compressed and you shrink an inch. That alone proves you can maybe with proper posture yoga or stretching gain an inch or 2.

When I wake up I'm 5 11 I have it measured and mark. By the time it reaches night time after a day of work or sitting around before I go to bed and measure myself I'm 5 10. This is medically known to as your spine compresses from waking, or sitting around. Try it sometime, let's say I wake up at 8 eat breakfast go to work for 8 hours, hit the gym whatever etc. Now I'm preparing for bed it's 10 o clock measure yourself you'll be an inch shorter than the morning's measurement
I wonder if all the weightlifting I did as a lad had compressed me. :mad::mad::mad:
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
And all these women fudge their heights 3 to 5 inches on old too I notice. Even the hot ones.
For the most part, I don't think guys care much about women's height. In fact, I like them short. But it's far from a dealbreaker. A lot of guys don't want the girl to be taller than them, but I don't understand why a woman would want to lie about their height. Who would care?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
For the most part, I don't think guys care much about women's height. In fact, I like them short. But it's far from a dealbreaker. A lot of guys don't want the girl to be taller than them, but I don't understand why a woman would want to lie about their height. Who would care?
I agree. I'm barely 5 foot 9 in the morning but like that 49 year old hottie I'm talking to was listed 5 foot 2 but seemed more like 5 foot 1. Again very hot face and smile and athletic and petite. But like when she grabbed me from the side and hugged me her head went into my shoulders because she was quite a bit shorter. Not a deal breaker but just a little odd because not eye level.

You saw my post about ghosting an hb 8.5 on match cause she was only 5 foot 1 and not five 2 right? When I first joined last year. She asked me out to meet me and I ghosted cause of distance and 1 inch shorter. Then 6 months later I saw her in the Facebook dating app. She had better and more clear pics which showed her better and she was solid hb 8.5 bordering on hb9 minus height. I immediately reached out in desperation and told her who I was and never heard back. I ghosted over an inch. I feel lousy for that now I lost a date from a very high end hb over an inch and she asked me out first.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
You saw my post about ghosting an hb 8.5 on match cause she was only 5 foot 1 and not five 2 right?
I didn't see it, but I'm mystified as to why you would ghost a girl over a one inch difference in height. Unless your issue was that she was being deceitful, but even then I don't think that would bother me, girls are weird about certain things. I don't like dishonesty, but something like this sounds more about being a girl than a character issue.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I didn't see it, but I'm mystified as to why you would ghost a girl over a one inch difference in height. Unless your issue was that she was being deceitful, but even then I don't think that would bother me, girls are weird about certain things. I don't like dishonesty, but something like this sounds more about being a girl than a character issue.
I fudge my height a couple inches too but in her case it's because she was only 5 foot 1 and looked it. Stupid me because she was nearly hb9 and and only 29 years old and not post wall. Never married no kids and here I am going for past wall now.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
The sad part is that by today's standards, you are a manlet, and you heightmog me by about as much as I heightmog the subject of this thread. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Society standards don't define me, that's the problem with a lot of the man child's on this message board. You guys generally like categorizing yourself and other people. I am in decent shape now from months ago, I'm average height and I'm balding and I'm pulling ladies. I still strike out but other men do as well. I have personally and seen average heights guys pull the prettier women at social events as opposed to the 6"3 Chad. Stop comparing yourself with other men it's gay as hell. That's why some guys can't get laid, looks, body, charisma, aura, sexual energy all factor in to attraction its not all about looks.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
There's a metaphysical aspect in to attracting women and people in your life. Where you thought flows your thoughts go, stop thinking about men constantly and how they are categorized
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top