zekko
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 16,750
- Reaction score
- 9,949
The guys here are all Alpha Males so there shouldn't be any problems.What will the majority of men on here do then?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
The guys here are all Alpha Males so there shouldn't be any problems.What will the majority of men on here do then?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
yeah she was smoking hot and yeah it crushed me, hence how I ended up here on this forum and into MGTOW/Red Pill.Was she hot? That must have been demoralizing she left you for a crackhead.
Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.5 foot tall guy? And us guys in the 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10 range complain about not being over 6 foot tall. We should be thankful we're not like that. 5 foot tall and totally screwed.
And all these women fudge their heights 3 to 5 inches on old too I notice. Even the hot ones.Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.
I totally get how a lot of women are hung up on 6+ feet, but I can’t waste time worrying about 2 inches even though I’m technically a high functioning manlet lol.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
The sad part is that by today's standards, you are a manlet, and you heightmog me by about as much as I heightmog the subject of this thread.Agreed. I’m 5’10” and don’t give a shyte about not being 6 feet.
I totally get how a lot of women are hung up on 6+ feet, but I can’t waste time worrying about 2 inches even though I’m technically a high functioning manlet lol.
I wonder if all the weightlifting I did as a lad had compressed me.The average height is 5"9.5 inches in the USA. Here's the funny thing when you wake up your a whole inch or sometimes 1 1/2 inches taller by the time night time rolls around your spine is compressed and you shrink an inch. That alone proves you can maybe with proper posture yoga or stretching gain an inch or 2.
When I wake up I'm 5 11 I have it measured and mark. By the time it reaches night time after a day of work or sitting around before I go to bed and measure myself I'm 5 10. This is medically known to as your spine compresses from waking, or sitting around. Try it sometime, let's say I wake up at 8 eat breakfast go to work for 8 hours, hit the gym whatever etc. Now I'm preparing for bed it's 10 o clock measure yourself you'll be an inch shorter than the morning's measurement
For the most part, I don't think guys care much about women's height. In fact, I like them short. But it's far from a dealbreaker. A lot of guys don't want the girl to be taller than them, but I don't understand why a woman would want to lie about their height. Who would care?And all these women fudge their heights 3 to 5 inches on old too I notice. Even the hot ones.
I agree. I'm barely 5 foot 9 in the morning but like that 49 year old hottie I'm talking to was listed 5 foot 2 but seemed more like 5 foot 1. Again very hot face and smile and athletic and petite. But like when she grabbed me from the side and hugged me her head went into my shoulders because she was quite a bit shorter. Not a deal breaker but just a little odd because not eye level.For the most part, I don't think guys care much about women's height. In fact, I like them short. But it's far from a dealbreaker. A lot of guys don't want the girl to be taller than them, but I don't understand why a woman would want to lie about their height. Who would care?
I didn't see it, but I'm mystified as to why you would ghost a girl over a one inch difference in height. Unless your issue was that she was being deceitful, but even then I don't think that would bother me, girls are weird about certain things. I don't like dishonesty, but something like this sounds more about being a girl than a character issue.You saw my post about ghosting an hb 8.5 on match cause she was only 5 foot 1 and not five 2 right?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I fudge my height a couple inches too but in her case it's because she was only 5 foot 1 and looked it. Stupid me because she was nearly hb9 and and only 29 years old and not post wall. Never married no kids and here I am going for past wall now.I didn't see it, but I'm mystified as to why you would ghost a girl over a one inch difference in height. Unless your issue was that she was being deceitful, but even then I don't think that would bother me, girls are weird about certain things. I don't like dishonesty, but something like this sounds more about being a girl than a character issue.
Society standards don't define me, that's the problem with a lot of the man child's on this message board. You guys generally like categorizing yourself and other people. I am in decent shape now from months ago, I'm average height and I'm balding and I'm pulling ladies. I still strike out but other men do as well. I have personally and seen average heights guys pull the prettier women at social events as opposed to the 6"3 Chad. Stop comparing yourself with other men it's gay as hell. That's why some guys can't get laid, looks, body, charisma, aura, sexual energy all factor in to attraction its not all about looks.The sad part is that by today's standards, you are a manlet, and you heightmog me by about as much as I heightmog the subject of this thread.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.