Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Ok, I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say in the first paragraph. Firstly, I don't care if I eat an animal or jerk off, I was using it as a comparison. And if I cared about animals and sperm, then I should have control not to have sex? Huh?

As for your second paragraph. Killing a grown human being is going to destroy more than just his "cells" Anyone that depends on him, wife, kids, parents, whoever. He is a living, productive member of society. A little mass of cells in a womb has not contributed anything to the world, thus nothing will really be lost by aborting it.

Yeah yeah, the mother will be sad, boo hoo. She'll get over it. Good news is, she can continue to live her life as normal until she IS ready to have a kid with a man that is ready as well. And Create reality's life won't be screwed for the next 18+ years. And hey, lets not forget that we've saved some kid from being raised in a single parent home.
You compared dead sperm which are not living creatures, and Meat that we eat, to a Fetise. My point was in your attack on logic of meat and sperm you wern't logical in the fact that that gooo they suck out is the first step to life. Now you are saying how important that grown man is who is in a later stage of life but made up of the same basic material is more important because he has contributed to society. WEll this child could as well but you are sucking it's ass up into a vacume. SO i don't see the logic there either.

Now to the BOO HOOing Mother? MOther? you mean goo holder right? SHE will go on with her life. This is most likelly the best situatiion for SOCIETY. we are found of society arn't we.. it is such a good thing. BUt anyway....

SHE the MOTHER as you put it will not be ok. She will never get over it. SHOULD she have an abortion that is non of mine or your buisness. Nor will anything we say have a lean on what she does. BUT she will need help. SHE will feel things that you never will even come close to feeling. I will go out on a limb here and say.. that you don't even care what she will feel.

And Lastlly how is taking away the option for that kid to live and be adopted by a loving familey, saving it from growing up in a broken home.. IF that is saving don't ever save me.

We have to look at the truth here. This guy is going to do it. IT is going to suck, but it will happen. SO lets help him and her, and not try to play it like it is a no brainer. Because the stress alone is horrible. If you have never been there don't comment on that because you dont' have the right.

PCZ

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a woman? Just wondering, because your posts seem pretty biased against males. The mother will go through things a male never will, true enough, but that is the same in reverse. You never mentioned once the fact that the young man will be paying out-the-a$$ for the next 18 years. That HIS quality of life will be substantially lowered. and that HE has no choice in this matter. Well, if you want a man to be responsible for something he didn't really want(neither did she), then maybe he should have some say in whether the baby is kept or not? Of course that will probably never happen, but it would make more sense. Anyways, I'm done with these long winded replies. To each his own. Opinions are like *******s, you know...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right about opinions and I am tired of long winded responses too. No I am not a girl thank god and I mean that in a possitive way. I just want him to know what she will go through so he can understand what the decission will bring. ok I am done.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys, with all this, unsettling, talk about the emotional effects an abortion has on a girl, what ARE some of the effects (repercussions) this could have?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what all the effects are but are you willing to pay her $100,000s of dollars to avoid the effects?

Some guys are too young to understand the impact of handing over half your life's earnings to some hoe you don't live with and don't care about.

That is what this is all about, and if you do not want to listen to a person who has been there, done that, then God help you.

Dietzcoi

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Creative Reality, you gotta convince her to that abortion. Or be ****ed for the rest of your life. Google "abortion" effects...

Seriously don't listen do these dudes like MrBond_Age who just seems pissed because he's got incurable cancer and is gonna croke it soon anyway.

His comments about "your less then a man" is utter over-the-top flaming nonsense, all that morphine has skewered his sence of reality. Tons of guys get carried away in the moment and don't wear a jimmy, accept MrBond-Mother Teresa-Age...:rolleyes:

Bullsh*t "it's denying the right for life." Ignorant ****wads.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously don't listen do these dudes like MrBond_Age who just seems pissed because he's got incurable cancer and is gonna croke it soon anyway.

"thats really classy"

and I apologize for my emtional outburst...I am passionate about children...Its just how I am.

as for my name Frivolous....in the Music Video "bombs over Bagdad"

the beggining skit has a Fat guy hitting on some *****....and he tells her about all the wealth he has.

he says..do you know How frivolous I am?

No im not high and mighty.

if he thinks the abortion is fine then do it.

at 3 weeks..that should be physical ok. as someone stated.

but I dont like how this topic is taken for grantide...if 3 weeks is ok..when is it not ok? and when does a man have to take responsibility for his actions?

there have been many times in my life where I protected myself and it didnt work..and I didnt get a free pass. I know that having a child is a life long endure. Why do you think sex is so great? they didnt give us such pleasure for nothing.

im done with this topic..its to Gray and I dont want to argue.

good luck my friend.

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna be a hard-core playa? Get snipped.

Serious. I got fixed five years ago, at 24. No kids, no worries -- even if a condom does break on a ONS, or if the girl I'm with wants to try and "trap" me. It also shuts 'em down quick when they start talking kids, house, three-car-garage, etc. You have an LTR? Get tested and throw the condoms AWAY.

The surgery takes about 20 minutes, and for three days you walk around feeling like someone kicked you in the nuts half an hour ago. That's it. Six months later (or three -- or one, if you wack a lot -- it takes about 20 orgasms to clear the pipes), you're sterile.

I met a girl in my apartment complex about a year after I'd been snipped. 90-lb, 19yo, guitar-slingin' rocker chick with tats, coke-can-red hair in cornrows, and an @$$ like a ten-year-old boy. She was in a band, I was in a band, and we banged each other's brains out regularly for a few weeks. Then she started talking about how she wanted a kid, and was really looking for THE RIGHT GUY, no strings, no paternity suit, no marriage -- just good genetics and a really good lay. Of course I volunteered. . . . never telling her I'd had a vasectomy. She was my four-night-per-month f--kbuddy for the better part of a year until she realized that "it wasn't working." Best hookup I ever had going.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude, unlucky. anyway abortion is the ONLY option.

**** if i found out there was going to be a lil jason with some slut who i didnt care about, id be very very depressed.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by St_Joey
90-lb, 19yo, guitar-slingin' rocker chick with tats, coke-can-red hair in cornrows, and an @$$ like a ten-year-old boy. .
What the fyck? Lol You say that like it's a good thing

Anyways, is the surgery reversable if you decide to have kids later on? And isn't it bad for the testicles to never ejaculate??

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
What the fyck? Lol You say that like it's a good thing
Everybody's got their thing. I like 'em like I like my coffee -- short, nonfat, extra-hot, and all over my crotch when I'm driving.

Anyways, is the surgery reversable if you decide to have kids later on? And isn't it bad for the testicles to never ejaculate??
The surgery is reversible with about a 40% success rate. It's a lifestyle choice.

Your blood testosterone level increases as the semen is reabsorbed into your body. Much better erections and faster results in the gym, or at least from what I'm reading by other guys my age.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt read the entire thread so i duno if this has been said...

But if you keep the baby MAKE SURE ITS YOURS.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine ZEROC being a man.. Her posts sound more female to me.

as in the whole blaming the male for "YOU sure as hell didn't when you didn't use protection or abstanance?"

Yeah and the female was some innocent girl not looking for some sex. Give me a break on that.

The biggest problem i have with MALE and FEMALES is the lack of responsibility. BOO HOO everybody elses fault but mine.

ANd blaming the guy cause you got pregnant after a quickie or ONS is bull. You had the sex too. You were in the room too. This goes for both the girl and the guy.

The other problem here is with the guy. He convinces the girl to get an abortion, she does and feels depressed, what not, most guys will just move on and it wont bother them in the least.

But what happens more times then not, is the fact that a few months later, a year later, that same guy knocks up another girl. Why? Because the kid never learned anything. He just moved on say for those few weeks where he was scared.

You cant learn if you never take responsibility for your actions.

ANd the sad fact is there are plenty of girls who either have 5 kids and no money and 5 different fathers or there is a girl who has had 5 different abortions by the time she's 20.

Thats called you aint doing the time for the crime.... Male or FEMALE.

Life is all about learning......Most people will never learn from reading what happened to somebody else....Thats just the way it is. Either people dont want to read or they think they can do it better. Its just the way it is and always will be.

So when something like this happens and they dont learn from it, they just move on and do the same damn thing all over again.

The sad truth is, more people wind up in the same situation then those that have learned from it.

You cant learn much if there were no consequences.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daffy

That's a good post and we can agree on it...

I just get really pi$$ed when the symps come on here and cry and whine about the poor pregnant woman and how the man is the evil one, and how he should now give up his life for the poor woman.

Like you said, the women are participants and they know what they are getting into and what they want.

You can also tell right away if the woman is REALLY upset she is pregnant, or if she is secretly thrilled.

Personally, I am pro-abortion in these cases, and that is what I recommend. To those opposed, who want to force an unwanted kid upon two unprepared people, I say "YOU adopt it!!!!"

Shuts them up quick.

Dietzcoi

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple fact. SEX IS SERIOUS. We take it lightly because it's fun, but it is a serious thing to girls. Unless they're total psycho nymphos.

This thread should explain to you WHY chicks hesitate to f--k you right off the bat. Condoms break, the Pill gets forgotten. Then there's STD's. . . some of which get transmitted condom or no. . . don't get me started. Point is: $#!+ happens. This is a bloodsport.

Treat sex with reverence and watch what happens. The last time I told a girl, "Sex is serious to me. I want to be sure you're ready," she bit my lip and tore my shirt off.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Dietcozi.

the thing I jsut dont like is the "free" ride he gets from this.

he got laid.

she gets the abortion

what does he care?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\ Just confess that you have negative sentiments about abortion instead of offering "frivilous" advice.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way..I see your from Boston...way to whoop my Cardinals ass.

as for the frivolous thing..its just a sn I got from a cool skit in a song.

next I think abortion is wrong..but I cant control what some kid does..if he wants to **** he should pay the price.

the only thing I agree with Dietcozi is the women who use getting a child to keep a guy or for some other reason.

I think Create Reality should look at his SN.

He created Reality by choosing to have sex.

but when he got screwed with massive responsibility he takes the easy road.
HIS CHILD will not be born now. thats right..HIS...I realize the child is an not a real life human being yet.

but it would be...in 8 months he would a have human baby. that HE created.

yet he has no desire to take the responsibility.

what do I Know im just an over emotional sensitive AFC.

there I confess!

The Illumi-nation

Reaction score
Sex is no joke. You cannot just screw around like you are playing video game. Lives of children and parents are at stake.