Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, all flames aside. What the hell can I do! We conceived over three weeks ago and I am just finding out. I don't know a thing about abortion. Is their anything besides that?

Arrrgh!I need options here!

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
You screwed up. Now its your responsability to raise the offspring. Quit whatever you are doing beside work because thats exactly what you need to do to feed the family.

Congrats, you are now the man in the house.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, be a man. You put it in, you have to take responsability.

First, see if the girl wants an abortion. IT's easy to find a clinic, just look in the yellow pages.

YOU PAY FOR IT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

However, if she thinks she wants the child, then sit down and have a talk to see if this is the best situtation to bring a child into.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Try and persuade her to get an abortion, but ultimately, it's her choice and if she wants to keep, enjoy getting part of your pay check diverted each week for child support.

You got adoption as well, but I've heard chicks say that if they carry a kid for 9 months then give birth to it they just couldn't give it away, alot of girls have this opinion.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
please dont abort it....theres always another option. Take responsibility and put the child up for adoption

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to speak with her, and I won't have the oppritunity until later today. Having the baby and adopt it? Uhg I feel sick.

This is driving me ****ing crazy! I swear of all the things I have learned about DJing I go and make a dumb**** maneauver like this. I'm telling you all, WEAR THE RUBBER. Don't be like me and be too embarrassed to walk into the store and buy some. ****ing ah.

An abortion sounds like my only option...I have to talk with her. No way can I afford a child right now.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will probably get flamed for this- but...

MAKE SURE THE KID IS YOURS!

Too many men have raised other mens kids.

If you are sure the kid is yours- then you need to tell her how you feel about it. Your true feelings. If you don't you will spend the rest of your life wishing you had. it may change the way she feels as well.

If the two of you decide to have the abortion- just tell people that she had a miscarrige and that you don't want to talk about it.

If she decides to keep it even if you don't want her to- then its time to be a man and take responsibility. It don't mean you have to marry or be with the girl- just that you need to do your best to help raise the child.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the kid is yours, I feel you man.
I'm sorry for your ass honestly.

I've had them both, fear of pregnancy or STD's and I felt devastated even it was just a LITTLE propability of each happening.

Talk with her about it seriously and with time!
I agree with damnbugs here.

A man is responsible for his deeds. Good or bad.
You know the options. Go and do it the way you think you should.
Trust your gut!

Good luck with this one!

PS. A thread like this could be a good sticker to warn other guys!

PPS. ****ing with a condom and keeping it that way is test of your gut and manhood! I recently had a chick that said that it feels much better without one. She said she's STD free and I learned she took pills, but one can NEVER be too sure. It ended up we ****ed two times and that's it. Think about if I should listened my brain which said "**** her without a condom, it's okay she's gonna be your girl in no time" instead of my instincts which said "be careful man! You endager your life!"

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Seriously, all flames aside. What the hell can I do! We conceived over three weeks ago and I am just finding out. I don't know a thing about abortion. Is their anything besides that?

Arrrgh!I need options here!
If you didn't use a condom then you have no right to an abortion, and it's you and your girlfriend's responsibility to have the child. What you do with it after it's born is up to you.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damnbugs
I will probably get flamed for this- but...

MAKE SURE THE KID IS YOURS!

Too many men have raised other mens kids.

If you are sure the kid is yours- then you need to tell her how you feel about it. Your true feelings. If you don't you will spend the rest of your life wishing you had. it may change the way she feels as well.

If the two of you decide to have the abortion- just tell people that she had a miscarrige and that you don't want to talk about it.

If she decides to keep it even if you don't want her to- then its time to be a man and take responsibility. It don't mean you have to marry or be with the girl- just that you need to do your best to help raise the child.
Im gonna try whatever I can. I don't know man, if she does decide to keep it I am up the creek. Though I truly, honestly think that she does not want the child either. We both have careers ahead of us, and things we want to do, places we want to go. A child would be a burden at this point, though that's not to say I never want a kid. IM NOT ****ING READY.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU screwed up.
YOU didnt put a condom.
YOU have a child.

You are just looking for a quick fix because you are a loser with no spine. Cant afford to raise him? Though shit! THe same happened to my father. He had to quit school and work hard for his family he now had. I am proud of him.

You only have half of a man inside of you at most. You cant face your responsibillities.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did f-up, bigtime. And you can't blam these guys for saying you should handle your own.

But, its yalls life and future. Make a choice you can live with and deal with the consenqences.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
I don't have a girlfriend, but I know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that.
i know several girls that would get mad!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't agree with some of these opinions. The best advice you can give him is to just say "fyck it" and give up his life to raise some kid? Fyck that man. Do you best to convince her to get an abortion. At 3 weeks, whatever is inside her is nothing close to resembling a human. Hmmmmm, ruin your entire life, or get rid of an embryo? Hard choice....Next thing you now, these guys are going to tell you not to jerk off because of the millions of sperm that die every time you ***. Give me a break.

If you can't convince her to get the abortion, don't leave her, stay with her. Try to stress the hell out of her to force a miscarriage. Try to slip something in her drink to fyck up the kid, something man.

Besides, if she's young, chances are she isn't really thinking straight and will probably thank you later for convincing her not to have the kid.

I know I'm gonna get flamed to shyt for this, but all these guys saying "just raise it, be a man" Yeah whatever, lets see what YOU guys say when YOU get a chick pregnant.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: So she is pregnant (this is bad)

Originally posted by shrewd
If you didn't use a condom then you have no right to an abortion, and it's you and your girlfriend's responsibility to have the child. What you do with it after it's born is up to you.
Im sorry shrewd, but I do not share your views on abortion.

Tell me what you would rather do. Rather end a premature life which MIGHT have the ability to feel pain or death? Or rather raise a child into a world which is not prepared for it? I know the consequences of the latter. Being an unplanned birth myself, it put much strain on my parents to provide a life we could all enjoy. Damnit it put a strain on not just them but my siblings also.

Without telling you my whole story (Mystery is the essence of DJ, correct?), I never wish the kind of childhood I can imagine becoming of this situation on another.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursuade her to have an abortion. I live near the projects in the inner city and people here know what hardship it is to raise a family. Few girls here who have kids said to me that given the option again they'd have abortion. It's true, girls are more reluctant to give the child up for adoption than to abort. Of course, unless you consider welfare and hardship environment to be "good enough" for your child. There isn't a more responsible solution.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill write a bit more:

People here always theorize and over analyze what being a man is. Well, heres what a man is: A man is a male whom takes his responsabilities.

If you did put a condom on and she was on the pill and she ended up pregnant, Id be the first to try and help you out of it because you did what you had to do and the protections failed.

But in this very case: YOU didnt have a condom on so it is only fair that YOU pay for what you did. You will pay by living poorly, seeing your kid live poorly and so on. My father joined the marines and he didnt even speak english back then! He was screamed at and hit for being french canadian. Still he never gave up. In the end he got respected(later...).

He then became a trucker 10 years ago and brings in enough money for us to buy ourselves a home theater system of 8k without having to have a loan. He makes 1k (cdn) per week or so.

So take your responsabilities.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to come down on you CR, but, why didn't you use a condom? Did you pull out before you came? Maybe your story can help some of the younger guys here know what not to do.

Good luck with everything.
SB:)