Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj bible should have a preganancy section.

Just be a man and take care of your ****. Use your Dj training to get through this.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice.

I have talked with her now. We sat down for like 2 hours discussing this. She really opened to me and agreed that having a child in this stage of her life would screw up all her plans for the future. We can't have a baby, it's just too much responsibility for the both of us. Some of you have asked how old I am, and I can say honestly that I am not of an age or in a place in my life where I can do this.

But...

On the flip side she also made it clear to me that it is HER body. She wants more time to think over what to do. Her parents don't know a thing about this, and hopefully the will never. I would be paying for the abortion if so, I just ****ing hope she makes the right decision.

This has had to be the most stressful two days of my life. Lol. TAKE IT FROM ME, you don't want to be in my shoes. Always use protection.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to anyone that is curious, I pulled out before I came. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE. Never use this 'withdrawl' method, it rarely works from what I hear. O wait...

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
I need to speak with her, and I won't have the oppritunity until later today. Having the baby and adopt it? Uhg I feel sick.

This is driving me ****ing crazy! I swear of all the things I have learned about DJing I go and make a dumb**** maneauver like this. I'm telling you all, WEAR THE RUBBER. Don't be like me and be too embarrassed to walk into the store and buy some. ****ing ah.

An abortion sounds like my only option...I have to talk with her. No way can I afford a child right now.
What ever you do, DONT PULL A RAY CARUTH!!!! LOL!!!!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
alboh, who said I hate women. I absolutely love them, but if I learned anything is that women are more cunning than men. That's why I don't believe them when they shed tears or play the victim.

And notice that I said "some" women. But if I sound paranoid and a hater I don't give a rat's a55 really. To each his own.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Shiat there are a lot of chumps on this site!

SO you chumps think "being a man" is giving up your future and your life just because some hoe decided to have a kid and you have to pay for it for 18 years?

I guess I must be a super hero to all you chumps then, as I did just that and let me tell you, it suckked... worst mistake I ever did in my life.

DO NOT MARRY HER> DO NOT LET HER HAVE THE KID IF YOU CAN STOP HER> MAKE SURE THE KID IS YOURS (DNA Test)

Do not listen to the super chumps who tell youyou have to ruin your life with this biatch!

You better learn from me or YO WILL REGRET IT!

DOn't listen to the AFC Matrix... it will tell yo8 to ruin your life.

DIetzcoi

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond_Age
Ill write a bit more:

People here always theorize and over analyze what being a man is. Well, heres what a man is: A man is a male whom takes his responsabilities.

If you did put a condom on and she was on the pill and she ended up pregnant, Id be the first to try and help you out of it because you did what you had to do and the protections failed.

But in this very case: YOU didnt have a condom on so it is only fair that YOU pay for what you did. You will pay by living poorly, seeing your kid live poorly and so on. My father joined the marines and he didnt even speak english back then! He was screamed at and hit for being french canadian. Still he never gave up. In the end he got respected(later...).

He then became a trucker 10 years ago and brings in enough money for us to buy ourselves a home theater system of 8k without having to have a loan. He makes 1k (cdn) per week or so.

So take your responsabilities.
This is the most retarded thing i've ever heard of. so if he had a rubber, then it would be okay for him to have an abortion?

So if you have no moral stance against abortion, whats this shi!t about what's fair or not fair? this is real life. There is no justification for any action. There are just things we can do and things we can't. That simple. There's no "if only i did THIS, then it would be "OKAY" for me to do THAT,but since i didn't, i will punish myself even though i can still do THAT. RETARDED! i hate calling another person's opinions retarded but this is seroiusly the dumbest philosophy i have ever heard. stop trying to fvck up this guy's life.

hey dude, don't listen to that guy, he's an idiot.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up shitcock! Anyone with 2 working braincells knows that if you fuck a woman without a condom and any other protections she will get pregnant.

Like it or not, fucking a woman without a condom=pregnancy.

On the other hand if you used appropriate protection then what happened is bad luck.

If you dont want to have kids you use protections. If a guy fucks a woman without any protections he either expects to get her pregnant or hes an idiot and beleives he`ll get away with it.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone argueing about what he should or shouldnt do? Its their(him and his girl) decision right? All this talk about what a man is, is just retarded.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuzzx

So in other words, your father ruined his life...

Thanks for backing up my opinion.

It is AFC to let a woman decide to fukk up your life. That is what is happening here. Stop with all the Dr. Laura "I am my kid's Mom" bullsh1t.

The fact is, this woman now has the chance to decide to ruin his life. He needs to fight it and not pretend this is a hollywood fairy tale.

Fight now, or roll over and hand your future to some hoe.

DIetzcoi

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
old saying

An old saying is "bad girls don't get pregnant". This naturally is BS, especially if she is looking for unconditional love from a child and a paternity check each month.

I am with detzcoi here, only to the extent that DO NOT MARRY, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Having said that, if she has the kid, you kind of have to play a role in the life of the child, it will need a Father, plus, you actually, really do LOVE your children. A lot of the guys in here who avoid the words hoe and slutt etc are Fathers who have daughters, eg, ME.

My daughters completely lack logic and they are a different species. They already use feminine charms to get me to perform for them, but I dont want them to marry an AFC. BUT, I dont want them to be dependent on a man either. TOUGH ONE.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Creative Reality, just remember the 'fetus/embryo' doesnt have any nerve endings (doesn't feel anything) until the 22nd week of pregnancy. Just something to think about if you are arguing your case.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality:

Ignore all "take responsibility" guys. People get pregnant when they're not ready.

Bringing a kid into a world where nobody needs him is worse than aborting him while it's just a piece of mucus.

Why should both of you sacrifice your lives, happiness, careers and future just because you had fun?

Anyways... talk to the girl. During the first talk get more info... see how she feels... ask her about her future... do parents know... is she stuck up religious "pro life" or is she considering doing an abortion?

Whatever you do, don't sign the paternity papers. If you do, you'll be the guy responsible for child support even if the baby is not yours. Wear a wire when you talk to her.

Once you get more info, think more. Don't frustrate yourself by grinding out your brain with no information.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that adoption is good for parents that can't have children and want one, but you will later regret that someone else is raising YOUR child. If you can't convince the girl to have an abortion (assuming that the child is yours), then you're going to have to be a man. Good luck.

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Seriously, all flames aside. What the hell can I do! We conceived over three weeks ago and I am just finding out. I don't know a thing about abortion. Is their anything besides that?

Arrrgh!I need options here!
Dude! talk to her see what she says. if she chooses to keep the kid you will have to try and support her. Its a very difficult situation thats for sure. The milk has already been spilled. Abortion sucks but its still legal. I really do not know what youyr situation is but raising a kid maybe what makes you not break you. good luck!

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Holy Shiat there are a lot of chumps on this site!

SO you chumps think "being a man" is giving up your future and your life just because some hoe decided to have a kid and you have to pay for it for 18 years?
if there's anything we can all agree with is that child support is man slavery.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
... [if] you don't stick around then your just contributing to the latter and I guarntee you will regret it later on in life.
Logical fallacy. WHY is he gonna regret it if he's not sticking around.

He was forced to have a kid from a girl he doesn't see as a potential mother.

It's similar to having to keep a child of a raper, whom you did not want, but was forced into having because of circumstances you cannot control.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Collect information- such as was already mentioned about it not having nerve endings or being able to feel pain before 22 weeks- This may ease her decision.

Also find a clininc to go to and learn the best times to go there so that you don't run into the radical pro lifers trying to shove thier opinions down your throat. Make it as comfortable for her as possible.

Do all you can to prepare both her and yourself- even go as far as to go visit and get information from the clinic on your own. They might even have consulers that the two of you can talk to.

A good friend of mine was dating a girl and they ended up in the same situation. They both agreed that they were not ready and she had an abortion. A couple years later they got married and now have 2 kids, a nice house are financially stable and have good jobs.

Best of luck to you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a situtation like this not too long ago... I didn't use a condom, but the thing was I wasn't even trying to have sex, I was tessing her, pretending like I was going to put it in, and she did some type of move and it slid in. We did it like 5 mintues, I didn't nut or anything and that was that.

3 weeks later she came to me and told me she think she may be prgnant. I sat down and thought about it. I can afford a child, so that's not a problem at all, however, I relaly don't want to have a kid with this woman. HOwever, I decided that whatever she wanted to do is fine by me. Luckliy she wanted to have an abortion so it took care of itself.