Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little sinario for all of you who are so quick to bash this poor guy.

A guy has sex wearing a condom- condom breaks- she gets pregnant- has the kid- the guy resents the kid- is a horrible father- maybe abuses him physically or emotionally...

Now tell me that is a better situation than someone who takes resposibility and deals with it up front. Maybe abortion isn't a choice for everyone- but I am glad it is avalible for those that choose it.

Cut the guy some slack- believe it or not you could end up in the same boat- us men so driven to get laid will sometimes have sex with a girl we would never consider spending our lives with raising kids- but accidents do happen and even condoms are not 100%.

And yes I know he said he didn't use one...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond_Age
Ill write a bit more:

People here always theorize and over analyze what being a man is. Well, heres what a man is: A man is a male whom takes his responsabilities.

If you did put a condom on and she was on the pill and she ended up pregnant, Id be the first to try and help you out of it because you did what you had to do and the protections failed.

But in this very case: YOU didnt have a condom on so it is only fair that YOU pay for what you did. You will pay by living poorly, seeing your kid live poorly and so on. My father joined the marines and he didnt even speak english back then! He was screamed at and hit for being french canadian. Still he never gave up. In the end he got respected(later...).

He then became a trucker 10 years ago and brings in enough money for us to buy ourselves a home theater system of 8k without having to have a loan. He makes 1k (cdn) per week or so.

So take your responsabilities.
And paying for abortion would not be responsible how? Your argument is flawed on logical basis.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Sorry, but I can't agree with some of these opinions. The best advice you can give him is to just say "fyck it" and give up his life to raise some kid? Fyck that man. Do you best to convince her to get an abortion. At 3 weeks, whatever is inside her is nothing close to resembling a human. Hmmmmm, ruin your entire life, or get rid of an embryo? Hard choice....Next thing you now, these guys are going to tell you not to jerk off because of the millions of sperm that die every time you ***. Give me a break.

If you can't convince her to get the abortion, don't leave her, stay with her. Try to stress the hell out of her to force a miscarriage. Try to slip something in her drink to fyck up the kid, something man.

Besides, if she's young, chances are she isn't really thinking straight and will probably thank you later for convincing her not to have the kid.

I know I'm gonna get flamed to shyt for this, but all these guys saying "just raise it, be a man" Yeah whatever, lets see what YOU guys say when YOU get a chick pregnant.
Italostud this is exactly how I ****ing feel right now.

Seriously everyone, thanks for the advice. But If all your going to say is "keep it", just go and "stuff it". I think I justified this with the last post.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have the time to read all these responses but thank you all. I will be back later, and will have had the chance to talk with my girlfriend.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
And paying for abortion would not be responsible how? Your argument is flawed on logical basis.
No. Paying for adoption is taking care of the problem while taking your responsabilities implies facing the wrongs you did and work with them.

I was diagnosed with cancer. It cannot be cured because it was found too late. I deceided not to change my plans and not stop going to school because albeit the fact that it serves no more purpose, I have nothing else to do but keep on living the way I did.

Poor sap put his girl pregnant and has to quit school? Talk about being screwed, Id take his place anyday. The guy has stuff to look up to: A family.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ruin two lives for one potential one? I'm not saying kick her down the stairs mid-term or something. Just try to get her to think rationally.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Seriously, all flames aside. What the hell can I do! We conceived over three weeks ago and I am just finding out. I don't know a thing about abortion. Is their anything besides that?

Arrrgh!I need options here!

How old are you ?

I am just wondering what your age is because I rememberr you used to post in the High School Forum, so I am just wondering if you are in High School or in the work field .... I think if you are in fact in High School, then you should listen the advice the advice of the guys above.

Peace.

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all get the pregnancy test from a doctor - those kits from a store can be unreliable. Ask about the "morning after pill" and if that would work 3 or 4 weeks after conception.

I've been there. In college had a girlfriend go 3.5 weeks late on her period. Then, she just got it suddenly. It may have been so late because of stress.

Peace and good luck!

Last edited:

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: So she is pregnant (this is bad)

Im sorry shrewd, but I do not share your views on abortion.

Tell me what you would rather do. Rather end a premature life which MIGHT have the ability to feel pain or death? Or rather raise a child into a world which is not prepared for it? I know the consequences of the latter. Being an unplanned birth myself, it put much strain on my parents to provide a life we could all enjoy. Damnit it put a strain on not just them but my siblings also.

Without telling you my whole story (Mystery is the essence of DJ, correct?), I never wish the kind of childhood I can imagine becoming of this situation on another.
so...you wish that your parents had aborted you? A fetus is a person, and has a right to life. Just because somebody's not responsible enough to take care of his own mistakes does not mean an innocent life should be taken away.

I myself would of course rather have an abortion...but it's not what you'd rather, it's what you should do that's the issue.

I support abortion in the instances of rape or unwanted pregnancies, or when the fetus poses a threat to the mother's life. Also if a condom breaks it's debatable...but pregnancies caused by negligence are not debatable.

Imo, "create reality" or his girlfriend have no choice in the matter, they messed up and now they're gonna have to pay for it.

Last edited:

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ikkenai
Why ruin two lives for one potential one? I'm not saying kick her down the stairs mid-term or something. Just try to get her to think rationally.
their lives won't neccesarily be ruined, and the word potential has no meaning here because if the baby dies during birth or before (without an abortion) their lives are perfectly intact.

so it's really the mother's right to control her own body vs. the fetus' right to life. I would say that the fetus takes precedence in this occasion.

It's not 1 life(maybe) vs. 2 lives.

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: So she is pregnant (this is bad)

Originally posted by shrewd
and now they're gonna have to pay for it.
pay for it...Christ! Everyone is like "having a child is going to suck so bad, your life will be hell, but you have to suck it in and take care of it."

It's not so bad, and not the end of the world. I don't know your personal situation, but family, after some initial judgmental *****ing, can help out a lot. Different circumstances than you, but I am a single dad of 2.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to tell you to convince her to have an abortion. I am not going to tell you to raise it. I am not going to tell you to give it up for adoption.

I have never been in this situation(thankfully) and have no idea how I would react. This is a very personal and serious decision and I don't think too many people here are qualified to give you any sort of advice in this matter.

If you are still close with your parents I would suggest talking with them about it.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best in this situation.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I need to speak with her, and I won't have the oppritunity until later today. Having the baby and adopt it? Uhg I feel sick.

This is driving me ****ing crazy! I swear of all the things I have learned about DJing I go and make a dumb**** maneauver like this. I'm telling you all, WEAR THE RUBBER. Don't be like me and be too embarrassed to walk into the store and buy some. ****ing ah.

An abortion sounds like my only option...I have to talk with her. No way can I afford a child right now.
I feel embarassed EVERY TIME I walk into the store to buy condoms.

I do it anyway, for this exact reason.

Wear a condom...and pull out before you cvm. That'll usually keep you safe...from pregnancy anyway.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are just fvcking selfish and plain stupid. their view of reality is not the same as men's period.

Of course she knew that she was in great danger to get pregnant. After all it is her body right? But did she even bother to tell you?

Make no mistake even the most innocent looking ones are ho's trying to get a free meal.

Having said that I would stress out that point of being a selfish biotch and to have a fvcking abortion. If she is against it because she loves the baby then ask her to give it to you. After all you are the father too. And you can provide better care.
In general men are better equipped financially and why not emotionally.

If she wants a free meal then she will want to keep it in spite of reason.

If she cares about it then she will rather have you keep it.

If she is sincere and truly caring about bringing a child into the world. then she should wait until conditions are more favorable.

Most of us are unplanned pregnancies anyways, just look at your fathers' faces. Poor bastards.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do put the kid up for adoption, take the liberty of visiting him once in a while.

I'm not one, but I bet it sucks not ever knowing who your biological parents are.

--iMat

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CharmaLeo
Some women are just fvcking selfish and plain stupid. their view of reality is not the same as men's period.

Of course she knew that she was in great danger to get pregnant. After all it is her body right? But did she even bother to tell you?

Make no mistake even the most innocent looking ones are ho's trying to get a free meal.
Wow man...you have a really sh1tty, paranoid view of the world. Since when did DJ'ing become synonymous with women-hating?

Create Reality, you need to ignore all these moralizing asses and ask advice of people you know in real life who you trust. Think it over and make a choice you'll be satisfied with. And I'm hoping your idea of a satifactory choice is one that includes taking the girl's feelings into consideration.

Don't get paranoid like the guy I quoted.