Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker

You got very lucky.. I hope you thank your lucky stars every day that she made this decision or your life would be hell...

Dietzcoi

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find most DJS as really nothing more then guys desperate to get laid, no matter what the age.

"It is AFC to let a woman decide to fukk up your life. That is what is happening here. Stop with all the Dr. Laura "I am my kid's Mom" bullsh1t. "

While its true there are numerous women out there who are nothing more then chics wanting to get pregnant and leech off of men, take some Freaking responsibility.

If your so desperate to get laid, with or without protection, with or without the girl on birth control, you have to accept the fact that YOU MIGHT KNOCK SOME CHIC UP. YOU MIGHT WIND UP with some STD.

the BS about "the girl ruined my life cause of this...."

sounds nothing more then somebody placing their own BLAME on somebody else.

Dont let women walk all over you or use you, but dont for a minute claim its all somebody elses fault if you couldnt wait a few days or find another chic.

No matter what you do, You made your bed, not freaking sleep in it.

Just remeber, for eveyrthing you do, there are consequences.

Being a "Man" or being a human being is how you react and deal with these consequences.

if you convince the girl to get an abortion and 20 years from now when you want a kid and for some reason or another, you can't, dont' CRY that the world is to blame that god cursed you and blah blah.

If the girl has the kid and you dont bother to even show up once in a while or wind up a deadbeat father, dont expect your son to give you a big hug in 30 years when you feel like its your need to finally see your son.

Take responsibility one way or the other, just stop blaming everybody else.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, chump, I am just waiting for this to happen to you

THen you'll be crying "I should have listened to dietzcoi when I had the chance"

Are you sure you're not Dr Laura??

Yes, I know I am an a$$hole, but I think I have earned the title.

Dietzcoi

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh I didn't tell you the entire story. She never was pregnant. I sent her $500 to get the abortion and it turns out she wasn't prgnant in the first place.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find it funny that your some "internet" tough guy calling everybody chumps.

Sad fact is, your probably some 14 year old kid who thinks its cool to pretend to be somebody your not.

You say you had 3 kids and an ex-wife. Hey its your own damn fault you had 3 kids. Its your own damn fault you have an ex-wife. Oh wait, those kids and the ex-wife, you aren't responsible for none of that, because, well, because your a moron.

And the way you talk, geez, i'd wonder why your kids probably dont like you or hardly ever want to see you.

So after having your first kid, did you want another and then another, or were you just another idiot who thinks he can do "WHATEVER HE WANTS."

And wham you had 2 more kids.. Thats called being a moron my friend.

But if you wanted the kids and now realized, WOW, kids dont stay 1 year old forever, again, maybe you are 14 years old.

On another note, your logic is retarded.

Nobody is telling the guy to marry the girl.

The guy can do whatever he wants, he can try to convince the girl to do whatever they want.

What it comes down to is, if she has the baby, and it is his kid, he has a simple choice.

Be a deadbeat dad or not. Simple as that. There is nothing to really think about. either the law will eventually catch up with him, or he'll support his kid.

I honestly feel sorry for deitzco craps mother and children, if they are in fact, not a figment of his fantasy internet world.

Because your nothing more then a "CHUMP"......

Funny how what you are is what you call everybody else.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope for your sake when or if you get an abortion.

you have the ability to have children when you get older.

if you pass this up..and something happens and you cant have kids..you will regret it.

by the way protection or not. you had sex

you knew what could happen.

if I go shoot a man...I SHOULDNT GET LIFE IN PRISON..i MEAN HELL ALL I DID WAS SHOOT HIM. I DIDNT KNOW HE COULD DIE

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: You're going to marry this girl, right?

Have the child. If you cannot afford it, put it up for adoption. There are thousands of people out there willing to provide a loving family for a newborn baby.

Under any circumstances, do not have an abortion. That will definitely tramatize this girl.

Good luck, man.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you said this already, but make sure the baby is yours. Another thing, marrying her is not just about being a man or not....it's about taking responsibilities. You can't just get a girl pregnant and leave her with the baby, forcing her to take care of it by herself (well, you can, but it's not ethical). You're both in this together.

Tell your parents. Have your girl tell her parents. You may not like them or fear them punishing you, but they love you and will do whatever they can to help. These are the people that held you in their arms when you were born.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in your shoes!

I have thought about the same things.. I have tasted my ******* when I found out. I was scared. I wasn't at the time in my life where I could have kids. I was 19 she was 18. We were both scared as hell. I didn't want it and pleeded with a higher power to take it all away.

Than after cold sweats and weak legs, and millions of oh phucks. I woke up one day (two weeks later) and I thought about teaching it Martial Arts, or how it would look at me like I was the biggest man on earth. How it would smile or laugh.. or godd...... the dipers..... yuck. Now it seemed diffrent now I had to up my life to a diffrent level. I woke up everyday at 4:30 ran to the Gym, Ran back and did cardio. Ironed my clothes, ate healthy breakfast, quit smoking, payed my bills, got out from under all my dept, and started living for my child instead of me.

It made me the best person I have ever been. Sombody I was proud to be..

listen you still have time to have an abortion, you still have time to do every option exept take it back... I dont' know if keeping it makes you a man, but it did me......****

...unfortunatly my girl and child were killed... I would give anything to get them back.. but I got what I preyed for...

Listen all I can do is tell you my story and I hope that you put the fear aside a moment and look at the possibilities of keeping it and the joy it could bring.....

OHhh and if she does have an abortion she will die inside just a lil I have seen it thousands of time... they come to me to fix them emotionally and all I can tell them is make up for it, forgive yourself, and keep up with therapy.

so my further advice would be if you do abort get counseling before, and after, and know that she will change, physically and emotionally. you.... you well get by I am sure but this time think really hard about her and not so much about yourself.. she is physically attatched to this child even this earlly her hormones are already changing and she will get very depressed afterward and need somthing nobody can give her.. so she will feel a new kind of alone.... so support groups are good and like I said counseling....

any way.. think about your options as much as possible not just abortion. and get counseling even now before you make your choice. Priests will talk to you for free and won't tell, Dr. somtimes have free appointments and child development offices will help you out .

GO There.. and the day after will not help.

SMILE it is a child not AIDS. Pcz

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius
I have been in your shoes!

I have thought about the same things.. I have tasted my ******* when I found out. I was scared. I wasn't at the time in my life where I could have kids. I was 19 she was 18. We were both scared as hell. I didn't want it and pleeded with a higher power to take it all away.

Than after cold sweats and weak legs, and millions of oh phucks. I woke up one day (two weeks later) and I thought about teaching it Martial Arts, or how it would look at me like I was the biggest man on earth. How it would smile or laugh.. or godd...... the dipers..... yuck. Now it seemed diffrent now I had to up my life to a diffrent level. I woke up everyday at 4:30 ran to the Gym, Ran back and did cardio. Ironed my clothes, ate healthy breakfast, quit smoking, payed my bills, got out from under all my dept, and started living for my child instead of me.

It made me the best person I have ever been. Sombody I was proud to be..
I'm sorry to hear that your girl and child were killed, that must be some deep ****. Your story is very inspiring and I can relate to the feeling.

Like I have said earlier in the post, It is not that I never want to have a kid, it's just now is not the time. By the time I do decide to have a kid, I will have built a solid financial AND emotional foundation.

The reason I tell you all this is in the hopes you will not hold it against me, or anyone else for that matter, because we are deciding to have the abortion. We each have reached a mutual agreement on this and she shares the same views as me. For all of you who said I was a ****brick for not using a condom, it's not like I would not use one with a girl I have just met. It was a calculated risk and I pulled the short straw.

Again I want to say thanks to all of you who bothered to take the time to offer 'a guy' some advice. I started this thread with "All flames aside" and it hasn't been too bad :) .

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how many people called you a prick, but in my opinion, no matter what you do and what she choices(looks like abortion) you have to live with it and die with it. Its your responsibility.

Too many people in this world these days dont take responsibility for anything.

You want to date and have sex with women, you know there is a risk of catching an STD or getting some chic pregnant.

And some leeches in this world want to get knocked up. And in these cases, While it is partly the females part for wanting to pregnant, remember, the guy did bang her. Either he's so desperate and ignored the obvious signs or he actually liked the girl and got her pregnant. either way, its both the male and females part.

FOr all the guys who bang some chic, knock her up, and then blame everything miserable in their lives on females and kids, well, you might as well turn gay. That way your not gonna knock up another guy.

You have sex, things could happen. thats life.

It's the people, male and female, who whine, moan and run away when things get tough who are the real "chumps."

but as for, "It is not that I never want to have a kid, it's just now is not the time. By the time I do decide to have a kid, I will have built a solid financial AND emotional foundation."

Great to have plans and goals, but remember this, many children that are born and have been into this world, weren't planned. You can make all the plans you want, but LIFE happens. Things happen. CRAP happens. Good things happen. ANd on and on.

It comes down to a simple truth.

"If knocking a girl up is the worse thing thats ever happened to you and it's made you worry more than ever before, in all honesty, you aint ready to be having sex yet."

As the saying goes, If your old enough to knock a girl up, you better be old enough to "man up."

I dont think you have to marry some girl just cause you knocked her up, but taking care of that child if its yours, well, if you dont, most likely, nobody else will either.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is simple, it's our minds that are our worst enemy.

Get an abortion. Kids are overrated, and if you don't believe me look around you. Even middle-class parents can't control their kids. Look at them, do they look happy?

If you under the illusion of creating progeny to take care of you in your twilight years, your living in a fantasy. The average person today is totally self absorbed, and they'll stick your a$$ in a home the second you encroach on their lives (these are all generalities).
Will it all be worth it, to watch your sullen grandson play his game-boy in the corner during his weekly visits?

Add to that over-population and the general decline of life for everyone, and it's a no-brainer. Pop-culture is omni-potent, men need internet sites to learn instinctual mating behavior, our world is OVER-POPULATED, our oceans are being fished out, our water and air is turning to poison, white kids act black, the coral reefs are dying, the rocky mountains are dying, even our planet is surrounded by junk.

You'r kids will only dissapoint you in the long run. They'll squander your investments in order to "find themselves".

If you have a girl, she'll get prengant by an *******.

If you have a boy, he'll be a sheep who buys into this whole playa, cad philosophy and knocks up some bimbo (like his dad).

Morals are dead.

Character is dead.

Most people are followers, and the odds are astronomically in favor of them being just another cog in the machine.

I'm probably just paranoid, all this probably won't happen.

The odds aren't that good......unless like you, they draw the short straw:(

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy

You are 100% correct about kids and the world at large.

But the chumps will continue to beleive the fairy tale. And it is a fairy tale... at first!

Why did I have three kids? I believed in the Oprah-like fairy tales that daffydikless (appropriate name) believes in now.

Unlike him, I did not have this site to correct these AFC beliefs until too late.

If some of you want to condemn me for the mistakes I made 15 years ago, fine. But I speak the truth and you will all find out if you go AFC now and marry some hoe who is pregnant....

Yes, you have to pay for your children. I never said do not do this. I said you should try to have the abortion, adoption, whatever... and DON'T GET MARRIED!

Create Relality: You are doing the right thing with the abortion. Now you have a chance to avoid the sheep-like existence Entropy was describing. GOod luck to you!

Dietzcoi

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...im glad I had my dead beat father than you ****s.

good thing there werent abortions in 1982 at large..because my father was a drug addict and he abused my mom.

so **** you..if my grandmother didnt get involved I woudlnt of been BORN.

you can sit here and say this now WHEN YOU WERENT ABORTED.

IT COULD OF HAPPENED TO YOU.

I guess that part of it doenst register in your SELFISH BRAINS

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had not been born you never would have realized it.

What is the different if you were aborted when you were a few cells, or if your father had used a condom that night?

Same results!

Your logic is weak. We shouldn't have aborted Adolf Hitler and Stalin if we had had the chance? Your anti abortion statements are foolish. We cannot travel back in time so your situation cannot be changed. We are concerned with what a living human being should do to ensure his future is secure. Having a baby with some hoe for no good reason is not a way to secure your future. Period.

Stop with the personal emotional responses and think!

Dietzcoi

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 Your name is rather ironic, or rather self descriptive.

You act as if the worlds a better place because of your presence.
Or as if the world needed to play host to one more virus, before it's consumed (or consumes us).

Really, who's being selfish here?

What I said is sad, but it doesn't make it any less valid. The same applies for everyone here. If my parents would have aborted me........well I wouldn't be complaining;)

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
If you had not been born you never would have realized it.

What is the different if you were aborted when you were a few cells, or if your father had used a condom that night?

Same results!

Lol exactly. Some of the over-emotional retards on this site can't understand that though. They think as soon as a sperm has entered an egg, suddenly it has the same worth as a living, breathing adult human(and don't bother telling me that technically it *is* living at that point, I know it is, living as sludge that is).
With this logic, some of you guys shouldn't jerk off because think of all the poor sperm that die! They're living creatures too, capable of creating life! Stop jerking! lol. It's funny that most of the pro-lifers probably have no problem eating a burger or chicken, from which a fully grown, live animal was killed. BUT they have a problem with aborting a tiny little mass of cells which really has no conscious thought, feels no pain, and has the potential to destroy the mother and father's lives if it happens to be created at the wrong time.

Create Reality: Have her get the abortion, then go have a beer with your buds. And be more fyckin' careful next time lol!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all are getting in to grey area that means nothing. Your opinions are your own and you will not sway anybody. You will manage to hurt, frustrate, and anger. If that is what you want to do go for it. BUT Ideals are not what this kid needs.

Your morals are your own as well. State your mind by all means but attacking each other isn't fesiable. A lot of you refered to Logic. SO lets get logical.

He has made up his mind the best thing we can do is let him make his decistion and help him from there. I am sure that logically you understand that counseling is in order.

I can only speak for myself here, but if you are looking for acceptance for your choice, all I can say is you can't get it from any of us. YOU are the only one who can live with this. You are going to have forgive yourself and live on.

It seems you have learned a great lesson and so have the others reading this.

Thanks for your condolences.

For the rest of you I have to admit that your attacking each other makes me realize who is being selfish.

If you ran into sombodies parked car what would you do? Say phuck it and drive on?

If you hit sombodies child would you just drive on and say... he is dead so he won't complain?

If sombody punched you in the mouth would you look at it logically and say will the Mass x Speed = force - Mass of my head... HELL NO

SO how can you say that people arn't being logical. Logic's have one flaw one very BIG one. ETHICS

You can not use logic when it comes to ETHICS. SO quit condeming sombody for speaking ETHICS in a ETHICAL situation.
THIS is not a LOGICAL decission. IT is a LIFE changing ETHICAL decission.

There is no BE A MAN.. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAN.
QUIT playing the what if card because it didn't happen, this is.
LOGIC is for man made equations.. Math, Science. Not life.

This guy is going threw hell. If you disagree with him fine, but give him support no matter what. WE are talking about the rest of his life. his ego, his future decissions, His self worth. HE is going to make a decission and we have to look at the big picture.

anyway... GO TO COUNSELING!!!!!!! IT IS FREE AT FAMILEY PLANNING and they will keep it secret.

pcz

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Lol exactly. Some of the over-emotional retards on this site can't understand that though. They think as soon as a sperm has entered an egg, suddenly it has the same worth as a living, breathing adult human(and don't bother telling me that technically it *is* living at that point, I know it is, living as sludge that is).
With this logic, some of you guys shouldn't jerk off because think of all the poor sperm that die! They're living creatures too, capable of creating life! Stop jerking! lol. It's funny that most of the pro-lifers probably have no problem eating a burger or chicken, from which a fully grown, live animal was killed. BUT they have a problem with aborting a tiny little mass of cells which really has no conscious thought, feels no pain, and has the potential to destroy the mother and father's lives if it happens to be created at the wrong time.

Create Reality: Have her get the abortion, then go have a beer with your buds. And be more fyckin' careful next time lol!
you know what is funny to me is people that use this kinda logic. Sure eating meat is bad, Wacking is real bad, but having sexx ah man who cares what happens? If you really cared what happend to animals or sperm than have the control to not have sex. BUT YOU DON"T care. Why should you? eveything you believe is responsible free.

with your logic I can shot sombody in the f3&^% face and say.. who cares 9(&& he didn't feel it... besides he is just a bunch of die'n cells. Or kill the whole population becaue I don't like them.. I see them just as worthless as those cells that make that sludge that feels no pain.. and who cares about pain it is just chemical reactions with nero transmitions.. no big deal...

logic is is not logical.

and all of these arguments are flawed,, but the question is why even talk about this subject other than what is at hand?

Not like you will ever get an abortion anyway so why do you care. Guys will never understand the emotions that abortions leave with a girl. No matter what phase of pregnancy they are in. But why worry about the girl right? YOU sure as hell didn't when you didn't use protection or abstanance?

Those of you that are attacking people for caring about children even at conception, just stop because you don't care. You don't care about anything but yourself. Just come out and say it. **** the world **** children they suck. **** everyone else they suck. WHy your at it **** you because you suck. SO do I....lets all just fade away.

is that better? Logical ones.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius
you know what is funny to me is people that use this kinda logic. Sure eating meat is bad, Wacking is real bad, but having sexx ah man who cares what happens? If you really cared what happend to animals or sperm than have the control to not have sex. BUT YOU DON"T care. Why should you? eveything you believe is responsible free.

with your logic I can shot sombody in the f3&^% face and say.. who cares 9(&& he didn't feel it... besides he is just a bunch of die'n cells. Or kill the whole population becaue I don't like them.. I see them just as worthless as those cells that make that sludge that feels no pain.. and who cares about pain it is just chemical reactions with nero transmitions.. no big deal...

Ok, I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say in the first paragraph. Firstly, I don't care if I eat an animal or jerk off, I was using it as a comparison. And if I cared about animals and sperm, then I should have control not to have sex? Huh?

As for your second paragraph. Killing a grown human being is going to destroy more than just his "cells" Anyone that depends on him, wife, kids, parents, whoever. He is a living, productive member of society. A little mass of cells in a womb has not contributed anything to the world, thus nothing will really be lost by aborting it.

Yeah yeah, the mother will be sad, boo hoo. She'll get over it. Good news is, she can continue to live her life as normal until she IS ready to have a kid with a man that is ready as well. And Create reality's life won't be screwed for the next 18+ years. And hey, lets not forget that we've saved some kid from being raised in a single parent home.