"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
:oops:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She was at your place and you just talked instead of touching her. And why was she not sitting next to you?
She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.

What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.

What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks her
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.

What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
Exactley. That’s what it is. So what would you do in my situation @batsoup
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks her
exactley man, thats what I’m saying because he cheated on her, fvcked 4 girls after her and she is acting all big too him like look my boss invited me over..
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I think Gambino said she has scrawny azz so not worth being hung up on her so much. On Monday when you're in the office, pull her hair and head down and MAKE her svck your d1ck. She will not refuse it.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I went through your post history and counted, this is literally the 9th thread you created about this girl.

NINE THREADS ABOUT ONE GIRL.

Every one ends the same way. Along the lines of you saying:

I chose for dignity, for my purpose and to listen to the brothers here that spit the truth. I go for a final decision. Totally cease, stop, go professional and see her totally as the employer she is. Going to focus fully on new women and stop this nonsense. Lets not react anymore on the previous threads so this can go to the history where it belongs. Thank you.
This thread has regressed. Take some time to apply the above advice you gave to yourself on your 5th thread about the same woman.

DOUBLE LOCKED. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top