"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
[
I’m not frustrated, I actually enjoy reading multiple long azz threads conducted by what looks like a highly skilled storyteller troll.

As in most troll situations, it keeps going by the OP not listening to great advice, but adding new contrary content so he can get even more attention …
If so Why do you think he's making this up? It takes a lot of time to write this sh1t and what's the point of it if it's a troll
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I’m not frustrated, I actually enjoy reading multiple long azz threads conducted by what looks like a highly skilled storyteller troll.

As in most troll situations, it keeps going by the OP not listening to great advice, but adding new contrary content so he can get even more attention …
I promise you I’m not trolling. Add me on Snapchat? I’ll show you everything, work place, her. My business whatever..
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
yes and I am. And I don’t lick as, I work together with people so both parties benefit. We don’t lick ases we negotiate and make money. I think classguy doesn’t like me, and that’s okay.
I have nothing against you. I even had you as a friend on snapchat at one point.
You sure do spend a lot of time defending your actions, defending this situation with a chick along with rehashing every detail.

Want to know what a true alpha would have done? He would have dropped this chick months ago when he escalated and didn't get laid and moved right onto the next one in his stable of women. And that would have been it. No chasing. No threads on SoSuave.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
There are many more beta business owners than alphas.
I think this is the case because alpha men have a very low on agreeability , which is key to be part of society , doing business , have many friends etc

when you tell a girl to stop with the drama otherwise you are out , you are not an agreeable guy , but she loves it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I promise you I’m not trolling. Add me on Snapchat? I’ll show you everything, work place, her. My business whatever..
Be careful. You need to be discreet otherwise you could really get yourself into trouble. The problem with dragging this out for so long is that you're building up a history of what could be considered "inappropriate" situations with this employee.

I actually think that she's probably going to turn you down when you do get around to making a move, because she's doing things that show non-cooperation such as putting a time limit, getting her boyfriend to come to your house, etc. If she was for real, she wouldn't have made those plans and she'd have told her bf or whoever it is some excuse about "girls night out" and stayed with you all night.

And although I can't see it myself, my guess is that she's doing other things to cokkblock you such as always staying a certain distance away from you, putting obstacles between you, etc. Otherwise it would have been easy for you to make a move on her already.
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
I just want to know if you're going to handle well this situation on your mind Gambino... Will you?

Do you just go like forget about her and you do forget about her?

Think this is going to be mad hard as you'll be seeing her everyday...
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I just want to know if you're going to handle well this situation on your mind Gambino... Will you?

Do you just go like forget about her and you do forget about her?

Think this is going to be mad hard as you'll be seeing her everyday...
actually I am very active on this forum right as a way to get my thoughts off a girl , not to start chasing lol

i am quite Relieved that this helps me out as otherwise I would just shoot myself in the foot
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Then do the Alpha thing and Tell Her...It's time to **** or get off the pot!

(Think about this carefully because you know your situation better than anyone else)
What's the worst that could happen?
@TheGambino you say you can't get in trouble for sexual harassment......

Why don't you just take her into an isolated area, whip your dic out and tell her to get on her knees and suck it like a good girl?
If she does, fvck the hell out of her and tell her that you decided this will be a daily thing, so she should prepare herself.

If she tells you no, fire her on the spot.

There ya go. Either be alpha or fire her and get rid of where you think the problem lies.
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
actually I am very active on this forum right as a way to get my thoughts off a girl , not to start chasing lol

i am quite Relieved that this helps me out as otherwise I would just shoot myself in the foot
You're not alone.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Be careful. You need to be discreet otherwise you could really get yourself into trouble. The problem with dragging this out for so long is that you're building up a history of what could be considered "inappropriate" situations with this employee.

I actually think that she's probably going to turn you down when you do get around to making a move, because she's doing things that show non-cooperation such as putting a time limit, getting her boyfriend to come to your house, etc. If she was for real, she wouldn't have made those plans and she'd have told her bf or whoever it is some excuse about "girls night out" and stayed with you all night.

And although I can't see it myself, my guess is that she's doing other things to cokkblock you such as always staying a certain distance away from you, putting obstacles between you, etc. Otherwise it would have been easy for you to make a move on her already.
yes totally agree . She wouldn’t tell her bf anything. No obstacles, she sits right next to me and points her body towards me always at work. No obstacles ever.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
@TheGambino you say you can't get in trouble for sexual harassment......

Why don't you just take her into an isolated area, whip your dic out and tell her to get on her knees and suck it like a good girl?
If she does, fvck the hell out of her and tell her that you decided this will be a daily thing, so she should prepare herself.

If she tells you no, fire her on the spot.

There ya go. Either be alpha or fire her and get rid of where you think the problem lies.
I was telling him exact same thing yesterday. Make her suck your d1ck
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
So then why didn't you make a move?
were at work! I figured yesterday that when the bf didn’t come to pick her up I would’ve told her sit next to me. I was making her horney already with cexual talk and then poof he called.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
The problem is you've known this girl for a long time and you still haven't figured out if she's interested. She's getting what she wants whilst you get nothing.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
were at work! I figured yesterday that when the bf didn’t come to pick her up I would’ve told her sit next to me. I was making her horney already with cexual talk and then poof he called.
She was at your place and you just talked instead of touching her. And why was she not sitting next to you?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top