"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
So we set the appointment and she came and brung beer for the “house warming”.

This afternoon at work she already said my boyfriends father is birthday tonight so I have to show my face there at 9ish. I said ok and it felt as a huge red flag ofc. She tried to come 7;30 but I said no 8 is good. Someone bring her instead of her coming on bike like she said.

She came and I treated it at a date, going on private questions, light subjects and some cex subjects like asking her the weirdest spots where she had cex and stuff.

I didn’t want to make it akward or dangerous for me as her employer so I didn’t go agressive. Time passed so quick, it was 9 before you could imagine, she said wow time flied. We talked about most crazy stuff we did, crazy spots we had cex and so on. She asked me how I’m doing with my plate since she knows I have options.

I said “what kind of man do you find attractive”

She said alpha males. I said what is that to test her. She said, a man that stands is ground and knows what he wants. I said Am I alpha lol?

She said “ yes you are 100% alpha having your business and sh^t together and standing your ground”

I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...
I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...

Her boyfriend called at 9, “hey I’m in front come outside”

My gut feeling; she is a cobra trying to string me along, trying to keep me on a leash, trying to play her boyfriend telling him I invited her over but stil being loyal to him. Just to make him jealous. I feel used.

Still good that I made my move and finally see her real intensions.

Don’t hate, respect me for being out there!

Anyway she said “ do I see you Saturday?” Like am I welcome to come to work. She knew that I was down to fvck and that she blew me off so she asked to see if I was mad. I said ye sure see you Saturday.

she thanked me and left. It is what it is. Tell me your thoughts.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
Do you keep this woman on your mind even when not around her or something like that?

About the post, seems like you're becoming familiar to her...
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I don't know. I was following this situation from the beginning and bro she sounds trouble. Getting back with cheating ex aka she's not girl with morals.

I suggest you since she's your secretary get her to svck your d1ck. Believe me every boss fvck their secretary and is dominant over her. Right now you're not dominating her so you need to become more aggressive towards her. Only then you will have power over her.
Now she's enjoying the game, stringing you along. Make that b1tch svck your cvm man.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Uhm I don’t think so. You can also overreact.
Hmmm

Let's see. You arranged to have your "employee" come over to your home after working hours, but when she arrived she immediately told you she must attend her 'boyfriend's father's birthday party' later....So you then proceed to talk of things se-xu-al in nature to her... And after all of this, her "boyfriend" arrives (unexpectedly to you) at your crib to pick her up...(smh)

If this were a game of Chess, I'd say you are close to getting checkmated.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
Hmmm

Let's see. You arranged to have your "employee" come over to your home after working hours, but when she arrived she immediately told you she must attend her 'boyfriend's father's birthday party' later....So you then proceed to talk of things se-xu-al in nature to her... And after all of this, her "boyfriend" arrives (unexpectedly to you) at your crib to pick her up...(smh)

If this were a game of Chess, I'd say you are close to getting checkmated.
The boyfriend clearly sees OP as being 0 threat to him.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
The boyfriend clearly sees OP as being 0 threat to him.
Yep, and easy pickings when the time is right - What's left to see now is if they're going for a small score (B&E burglary), or a big one (harassment lawsuit).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
don’t get me wrong but this secretary boss is such a cliche .

if you want to have sex with her just be straightforward with her , as most likely she sees you only as a potential sugar daddy .

and the boyfriend thing calling it was just her alarm in case you try anything with her To have who to bail her out :)
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
OP is not in the US so I don't think harassment applies...OP has said laws don't allow that there.
I see...Either way - Someone is getting played and it's not her.
 

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
Why you would put up with that I don't understand... the second anything was said about having to go to her boyfriends party or whatever you should have kicked her out and told her to have fun at the party. If you have other women like you've said in other threads, then I legitimately don't understand why you are still so hung up on this one.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I had the exact same story happen to me in a dream. I woke up feeling a little embarrassed. Sorry op but freaking
Walk away already. I also suspect this is all a big long weird dj prank.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I had the exact same story happen to me in a dream. I woke up feeling a little embarrassed. Sorry op but freaking
Walk away already. I also suspect this is all a big long weird dj prank.
So you're saying he's making this up?
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Maybe..Too many threads, so much wasted advice. It just won't stop, and too silly.
But he still has the balls to post his stories about her after all that threads.

However OP, I hope you will cut your losses now. For your own dignity and peace of mind.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
This is so tricky, if your really professional give some advice. She’s coming to work Saturday
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top