Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we set the appointment and she came and brung beer for the “house warming”.

This afternoon at work she already said my boyfriends father is birthday tonight so I have to show my face there at 9ish. I said ok and it felt as a huge red flag ofc. She tried to come 7;30 but I said no 8 is good. Someone bring her instead of her coming on bike like she said.

She came and I treated it at a date, going on private questions, light subjects and some cex subjects like asking her the weirdest spots where she had cex and stuff.

I didn’t want to make it akward or dangerous for me as her employer so I didn’t go agressive. Time passed so quick, it was 9 before you could imagine, she said wow time flied. We talked about most crazy stuff we did, crazy spots we had cex and so on. She asked me how I’m doing with my plate since she knows I have options.

I said “what kind of man do you find attractive”

She said alpha males. I said what is that to test her. She said, a man that stands is ground and knows what he wants. I said Am I alpha lol?

She said “ yes you are 100% alpha having your business and sh^t together and standing your ground”

I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...
I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...

Her boyfriend called at 9, “hey I’m in front come outside”

My gut feeling; she is a cobra trying to string me along, trying to keep me on a leash, trying to play her boyfriend telling him I invited her over but stil being loyal to him. Just to make him jealous. I feel used.

Still good that I made my move and finally see her real intensions.

Don’t hate, respect me for being out there!

Anyway she said “ do I see you Saturday?” Like am I welcome to come to work. She knew that I was down to fvck and that she blew me off so she asked to see if I was mad. I said ye sure see you Saturday.

she thanked me and left. It is what it is. Tell me your thoughts.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you keep this woman on your mind even when not around her or something like that?

About the post, seems like you're becoming familiar to her...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said alpha males. I said what is that to test her. She said, a man that stands is ground and knows what he wants. I said Am I alpha lol?

She said “ yes you are 100% alpha having your business and sh^t together and standing your ground”
So her bf called the split second after she said this?

Frankly I'm surprised this situation isn't more of a mess. Maybe her boyfriend wants to pimp her out.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I was following this situation from the beginning and bro she sounds trouble. Getting back with cheating ex aka she's not girl with morals.

I suggest you since she's your secretary get her to svck your d1ck. Believe me every boss fvck their secretary and is dominant over her. Right now you're not dominating her so you need to become more aggressive towards her. Only then you will have power over her.
Now she's enjoying the game, stringing you along. Make that b1tch svck your cvm man.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm I don’t think so. You can also overreact.
Hmmm

Let's see. You arranged to have your "employee" come over to your home after working hours, but when she arrived she immediately told you she must attend her 'boyfriend's father's birthday party' later....So you then proceed to talk of things se-xu-al in nature to her... And after all of this, her "boyfriend" arrives (unexpectedly to you) at your crib to pick her up...(smh)

If this were a game of Chess, I'd say you are close to getting checkmated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hmmm

Let's see. You arranged to have your "employee" come over to your home after working hours, but when she arrived she immediately told you she must attend her 'boyfriend's father's birthday party' later....So you then proceed to talk of things se-xu-al in nature to her... And after all of this, her "boyfriend" arrives (unexpectedly to you) at your crib to pick her up...(smh)

If this were a game of Chess, I'd say you are close to getting checkmated.
The boyfriend clearly sees OP as being 0 threat to him.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The boyfriend clearly sees OP as being 0 threat to him.
Yep, and easy pickings when the time is right - What's left to see now is if they're going for a small score (B&E burglary), or a big one (harassment lawsuit).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don’t get me wrong but this secretary boss is such a cliche .

if you want to have sex with her just be straightforward with her , as most likely she sees you only as a potential sugar daddy .

and the boyfriend thing calling it was just her alarm in case you try anything with her To have who to bail her out :)

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is not in the US so I don't think harassment applies...OP has said laws don't allow that there.
I see...Either way - Someone is getting played and it's not her.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you would put up with that I don't understand... the second anything was said about having to go to her boyfriends party or whatever you should have kicked her out and told her to have fun at the party. If you have other women like you've said in other threads, then I legitimately don't understand why you are still so hung up on this one.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same story happen to me in a dream. I woke up feeling a little embarrassed. Sorry op but freaking
Walk away already. I also suspect this is all a big long weird dj prank.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same story happen to me in a dream. I woke up feeling a little embarrassed. Sorry op but freaking
Walk away already. I also suspect this is all a big long weird dj prank.
So you're saying he's making this up?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe..Too many threads, so much wasted advice. It just won't stop, and too silly.
But he still has the balls to post his stories about her after all that threads.

However OP, I hope you will cut your losses now. For your own dignity and peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.