Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
were at work! I figured yesterday that when the bf didn’t come to pick her up I would’ve told her sit next to me. I was making her horney already with cexual talk and then poof he called.
She was at your place and you just talked instead of touching her. And why was she not sitting next to you?

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I’ll just go professional and don’t go any other roads with her. When she asks me let’s have drinks again I fvck her Brains our, otherwise only work. I spin some more plates. I’ve made a fool of myself.
:oops:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was at your place and you just talked instead of touching her. And why was she not sitting next to you?
She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was sitting on the other side of the couch. I was heating her up talking and was almost ready to ask her to come closer when her bf called , he picked her up.
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.

What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.

Glassguy

Reaction score
That's what I mean by her subtly cokkblocking you. She could have chose to sit anywhere, but she sat far away and arranged for another guy to come over within a short period of time. She did that deliberately.

What I suspect is that this is a Grade A attention whoare that knows perfectly well what you want (because it's obvious), but plays stupid because she likes the attention.
She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks her

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactley. That’s what it is. So what would you do in my situation @batsoup

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably just trying to make her bf jealous so he takes her home and hate fvcks her
exactley man, thats what I’m saying because he cheated on her, fvcked 4 girls after her and she is acting all big too him like look my boss invited me over..

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gambino said she has scrawny azz so not worth being hung up on her so much. On Monday when you're in the office, pull her hair and head down and MAKE her svck your d1ck. She will not refuse it.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I went through your post history and counted, this is literally the 9th thread you created about this girl.

NINE THREADS ABOUT ONE GIRL.

Every one ends the same way. Along the lines of you saying:

I chose for dignity, for my purpose and to listen to the brothers here that spit the truth. I go for a final decision. Totally cease, stop, go professional and see her totally as the employer she is. Going to focus fully on new women and stop this nonsense. Lets not react anymore on the previous threads so this can go to the history where it belongs. Thank you.
This thread has regressed. Take some time to apply the above advice you gave to yourself on your 5th thread about the same woman.

DOUBLE LOCKED. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.