Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've been thinking...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where I'd find the time to write it, but I know damn well it would flow once I start.

Any interest?
I am all ears mate. You can be the real life barny stintson blogging anonymously about the bachelor life and your playbook.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured I'd give an update. I've been stuffing away notes about things I want to cover in the book. It's pretty extensive. I just really feel the need to get my thoughts in writing and have them all in one package, all tied together. I plan on writing it during the periods when I'm stuck in the city for work. Not sure how long it will take, but it will probably just flow once I start.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many men get into a henpecked or cvcked position. Sex gone. Shes bossing him. Likely fvcking others. Many men would like to resolve this position and return to having his balls and sex with his wife. All the current materials that are out there don't work. Hundreds of millions of men around the globe would like some guidelines from shifting out of this position and of course most want to try to keep the gf or wife. Let's discuss? This is a MONEY maker. I understand the position.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Des,
I have always found your posts pretty well agree with my mindset and would appreciate reading your wisdom...The one size fits all approach,of most dating advice doesn't suit me...I also think that being a Canadian,you come from similar stock and have a values systems not much different to my own,I would value your profound insights.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured I'd give an update. I've been stuffing away notes about things I want to cover in the book. It's pretty extensive. I just really feel the need to get my thoughts in writing and have them all in one package, all tied together. I plan on writing it during the periods when I'm stuck in the city for work. Not sure how long it will take, but it will probably just flow once I start.
I would make audio book in this time, most people are moving to audio books because they dont have desire to read, audio books also sold far more expensive than e-books.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in how this turns out. Will you cover things like flakes, when to call, flirting, not being a dancing monkey, and all the nitty gritty details like that?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often thought about doing the same thing but I'm certain you can do it better.

One area I would like to see discussed with dealing with women in the workplace. I see so many guys get played by women s superior pack politics.

Although I guess this could be whole thing of its own.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in how this turns out. Will you cover things like flakes, when to call, flirting, not being a dancing monkey, and all the nitty gritty details like that?
I'm not focusing on the basics of dating, although I may occasionally touch on it. There's enough information out there about how to find, meet, attract, and fvck a woman. I'm more focused on how women think, react, make decisions, etc. I'm also focusing on why women do the things they do and how they come to be the creatures they are. Other things I'll be touching on are things men should do to strengthen their confidence and be successful, as well as how society works against our abilities to find ourselves a good woman.

Some days I sit here and read the posts and feel like there's a huge gap of knowledge between fvcking random slvts and how feminism has destroyed society. I'm hoping what I write can help fill in some blanks. I feel like I see women and society in a way that most people don't. It's come to a point where I can predict outcomes of certain situations and I'm constantly being proven correct.

In some ways I guess it's a manual, but it's not a step-by-step kind of manual. It's more like a road map.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is demand for *positive* coping mechanisms for men in dry spells/no relationships
Heterosexual man will still be served well by penetrative sex of a receptive lady. His expectation and standard reality needs to be of being treated well by ladies.