"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

So I was a rebound

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I mean part of me wants to agree with you here, but then why on the 3rd date is she telling OP that she doesn't want to have sex (the "I'm getting my period soon" excuse)? I kinda get the dates, but if she's just looking for fun why would she meet him that night to go out for dinner, but try to turn down sex? It's totally contradictory.
There are no big deal getting a dinner with a s3x partner or naturally having a period soon on female life, what really matters is there's no real closeness or connection in this scenario. It's sad when you did feel something to her and she don't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Here whats reciprocal relationships would looks like.. It requires both parties emotionally invested. Have you had seen playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, you would surely be seeking that relationship dynamic for yourself, never settle for less.

Oh yeah and Trust is byproduct of Admiration and Respect.

Hear this song

 
Last edited:

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
"Listen I really enjoyed our time together but I feel like we didn't really vibe on a non-sexual level so I'm not sure I want to see you again. And I'm not just looking for casual sex with anyone."

She said she's "not sure" if she wants to see you again, threw the anti slut casual sex remark in there, and she's also currently on her period (emotional). "not sure" means you still have a chance with this broad, if you play your cards right.

As Guru1000 advocates, you should employ silence and distance in this situation. That is your only course of action in this scenario.

 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
"Listen I really enjoyed our time together but I feel like we didn't really vibe on a non-sexual level so I'm not sure I want to see you again. And I'm not just looking for casual sex with anyone."

She said she's "not sure" if she wants to see you again, threw the anti slut casual sex remark in there, and she's also currently on her period (emotional). "not sure" means you still have a chance with this broad, if you play your cards right.

As Guru1000 advocates, you should employ silence and distance in this situation. That is your only course of action in this scenario.

Are you a bot or sumthing?
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Silence and distance has been common knowledge since the dawn of game.
Guys are better served in learning what situations to go into silence and distance.

From sifting through posts here and reading its fairly clear that text game is what's fudging things up for guys. Can't put the phone down.
The learning curve on texting takes practice.
At this point we're just confusing the guy. Almost everyone in the topic has a different point of view. You think it was too much texting, another guy thought it was problem in the bedroom, someone else thinks she was just using him to feel better about her ex, a different poster thinks she just wanted some casual sex, and I personally think she's trying to fill a void her ex left that only time can heal (and till then every guy she's with will be a rebound and used for emotional support then dumped).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
At this point we're just confusing the guy. Almost everyone in the topic has a different point of view. You think it was too much texting, another guy thought it was problem in the bedroom, someone else thinks she was just using him to feel better about her ex, a different poster thinks she just wanted some casual sex, and I personally think she's trying to fill a void her ex left that only time can heal (and till then every guy she's with will be a rebound and used for emotional support then dumped).
And I think this is why I advised that the most important thing is to not obsess and split hairs over situations like this where you can only speculate for a 1000 years without improving your life in any productive sense, and instead minimize the episode and move on... lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Silence and distance has been common knowledge since the dawn of game.
Guys are better served in learning what situations to go into silence and distance.

From sifting through posts here and reading its fairly clear that text game is what's fudging things up for guys. Can't put the phone down.
The learning curve on texting takes practice.
What is this silence and distance I keep hearing about?
 

.Paradox.

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
28
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.
Just wait, you’ll start to feel a whole lot better but not ALL the way better and she will come back. Right at the moment where you’re transitioning from how you feel now to meeting someone knew or moving on with your thoughts. Can’t tell you how many times it’s hapoened that it worked out just like that. Women have an intuition about when to come back and just the perfect time.....for them, not you.
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.
And I'LL BE REAL with you, you've built this girl up in your head so much that you've distorted reality. She's not the perfect little angel girl of your dreams that you think she is. She's just so high on a pedestal in your mind that you've lost touch with reality. I'd bet the only reason you feel like this is because she rejected you, and if she hadn't, you'd be bored of her within a month.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Dude he knows this. Don't you know his rock bottom is the only bottom? Its up from here.
Dudes in the middle of awareness and that's more powerful then any of your flaming. Decision now is whether he will do something about it. I like how you use the caps to open to make sure your ego gets its food. The guy is learning
True. He probably does know this. It's just hard to accept the truth when you're in such a brtually fvcked up state. Sometimes you need someone else to hammer it into you. I mean flaking on a fvck buddy who's mid drive because he started breaking down? Won't lie that's pretty rough. I'm worried about this dude.
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
I get it. Sometimes. I was being harsh but yes that's true to. Good old red pill. Bottoms up!
Yep yep. I also get a feeling this girl may have some mental/emotional issues past just being on the rebound. Starting off that intensely then out of nowhere losing interest completely seems like BPD.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Yep yep. I also get a feeling this girl may have some mental/emotional issues past just being on the rebound. Starting off that intensely then out of nowhere losing interest completely seems like BPD.
It fit well with cluster B behaviour.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,685
I will never understand why it's SO important for guys to shred guys on thiYou have no solid "proof" of anything that you are saying except that you are hamster twisting what he posted, to purposefully try to shame him.

I'm basing my replies off of what she said and what he said his intuition is telling him. Stop the damn hamster wheel and take her words at face value

His intuition is correct, he was a rebound. Nothing more nothing less. There's no Machiavellian intent going on, lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,685
I will never understand why it's SO important for guys to shred guys on this site? All it does is create men who are bitter AT women.

You have no solid "proof" of anything that you are saying except that you are hamster twisting what he posted, to purposefully try to shame him.

I'm basing my replies off of what she said and what he said his intuition is telling him. Stop the damn hamster wheel and take her words at face value.
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.
There's plenty of ways to make use of a woman, even in this forum.

Think of what they are naturally good at and then selectively use it to benefit you.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.
And it's also dangerous

Telling OP she's "afraid of getting hurt" will cause guys like him to act nicely and push her away even further

To be fair to @sazc she did follow up with the correct advice of nexting

But that's only because she knows this forum. Most girls don't

And now we're getting in situations where terrible violence is committed by "nice guys" out of frustration

It's not good when society tells you one thing while reality tells you another
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.
This is nothing more than an attempt to be an a$$ as I had several male posters agree with me but you didnt single them out. Stop trying to manipulate posters on this site with your bvllchit
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
And it's also dangerous

Telling OP she's "afraid of getting hurt" will cause guys like him to act nicely and push her away even further

To be fair to @sazc she did follow up with the correct advice of nexting

But that's only because she knows this forum. Most girls don't

And now we're getting in situations where terrible violence is committed by "nice guys" out of frustration

It's not good when society tells you one thing while reality tells you another
You guys spend endless amounts of time WALLOWING over her actions, what she does ant (boo hoo) why she does it when the TRUTH is that her actions have everything to do with HER emtions and 95% of the time, nothig to do with you. In this case, IIRC, she TOLD him why she was ending it, she told him MANY resons, of which, only one or two reasons were within his possible control.

Yes stop hamster spinning on/about women. #nextset move on. dwelling, dissecting, obsessing and hamstering is unhealthy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top