So I was a rebound

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.
And I'LL BE REAL with you, you've built this girl up in your head so much that you've distorted reality. She's not the perfect little angel girl of your dreams that you think she is. She's just so high on a pedestal in your mind that you've lost touch with reality. I'd bet the only reason you feel like this is because she rejected you, and if she hadn't, you'd be bored of her within a month.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'LL BE REAL with you, you've built this girl up in your head so much that you've distorted reality. She's not the perfect little angel girl of your dreams that you think she is. She's just so high on a pedestal in your mind that you've lost touch with reality. I'd bet the only reason you feel like this is because she rejected you, and if she hadn't, you'd be bored of her within a month.
Dude he knows this. Don't you know his rock bottom is the only bottom? Its up from here.
Dudes in the middle of awareness and that's more powerful then any of your flaming. Decision now is whether he will do something about it. I like how you use the caps to open to make sure your ego gets its food. The guy is learning

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude he knows this. Don't you know his rock bottom is the only bottom? Its up from here.
Dudes in the middle of awareness and that's more powerful then any of your flaming. Decision now is whether he will do something about it. I like how you use the caps to open to make sure your ego gets its food. The guy is learning
True. He probably does know this. It's just hard to accept the truth when you're in such a brtually fvcked up state. Sometimes you need someone else to hammer it into you. I mean flaking on a fvck buddy who's mid drive because he started breaking down? Won't lie that's pretty rough. I'm worried about this dude.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. He probably does know this. It's just hard to accept the truth when you're in such a brtually fvcked up state. Sometimes you need someone else to hammer it into you. I mean flaking on a fvck buddy who's mid drive because he started breaking down? Won't lie that's pretty rough. I'm worried about this dude.
I get it. Sometimes. I was being harsh but yes that's true to. Good old red pill. Bottoms up!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. Sometimes. I was being harsh but yes that's true to. Good old red pill. Bottoms up!
Yep yep. I also get a feeling this girl may have some mental/emotional issues past just being on the rebound. Starting off that intensely then out of nowhere losing interest completely seems like BPD.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep yep. I also get a feeling this girl may have some mental/emotional issues past just being on the rebound. Starting off that intensely then out of nowhere losing interest completely seems like BPD.
Rebound and Cluster B relationships are extremely similar because they are both trauma coping mechanisms

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It fit well with cluster B behaviour.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never understand why it's SO important for guys to shred guys on thiYou have no solid "proof" of anything that you are saying except that you are hamster twisting what he posted, to purposefully try to shame him.

I'm basing my replies off of what she said and what he said his intuition is telling him. Stop the damn hamster wheel and take her words at face value

His intuition is correct, he was a rebound. Nothing more nothing less. There's no Machiavellian intent going on, lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never understand why it's SO important for guys to shred guys on this site? All it does is create men who are bitter AT women.

You have no solid "proof" of anything that you are saying except that you are hamster twisting what he posted, to purposefully try to shame him.

I'm basing my replies off of what she said and what he said his intuition is telling him. Stop the damn hamster wheel and take her words at face value.
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
This comment is way too funny (and yet another example, as if one was needed, of why men should never take dating advice from women). Only a complete idiot or someone with zero life experience would take anything that a woman says at face value. Take this kind of advice to Loveshack or some other blue pill trash heap.
There's plenty of ways to make use of a woman, even in this forum.

Think of what they are naturally good at and then selectively use it to benefit you.

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's also dangerous

Telling OP she's "afraid of getting hurt" will cause guys like him to act nicely and push her away even further

To be fair to @sazc she did follow up with the correct advice of nexting

But that's only because she knows this forum. Most girls don't

And now we're getting in situations where terrible violence is committed by "nice guys" out of frustration

It's not good when society tells you one thing while reality tells you another

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing more than an attempt to be an a$$ as I had several male posters agree with me but you didnt single them out. Stop trying to manipulate posters on this site with your bvllchit

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's also dangerous

Telling OP she's "afraid of getting hurt" will cause guys like him to act nicely and push her away even further

To be fair to @sazc she did follow up with the correct advice of nexting

But that's only because she knows this forum. Most girls don't

And now we're getting in situations where terrible violence is committed by "nice guys" out of frustration

It's not good when society tells you one thing while reality tells you another
You guys spend endless amounts of time WALLOWING over her actions, what she does ant (boo hoo) why she does it when the TRUTH is that her actions have everything to do with HER emtions and 95% of the time, nothig to do with you. In this case, IIRC, she TOLD him why she was ending it, she told him MANY resons, of which, only one or two reasons were within his possible control.

Yes stop hamster spinning on/about women. #nextset move on. dwelling, dissecting, obsessing and hamstering is unhealthy

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys spend endless amounts of time WALLOWING over her actions, what she does ant (boo hoo) why she does it when the TRUTH is that her actions have everything to do with HER emtions and 95% of the time, nothig to do with you. In this case, IIRC, she TOLD him why she was ending it, she told him MANY resons, of which, only one or two reasons were within his possible control.

Yes stop hamster spinning on/about women. #nextset move on. dwelling, dissecting, obsessing and hamstering is unhealthy
Don't tell me it was 95% based on her emotions, women love s3x as much as men do, infact a healthy Women have larger pathways (connective tissue) between the left and right lobes of their brains. This enables them to think and feel simultaneously, which occurs as naturally as breathing! Men aren't as facile with this, and tend to think OR feel at any given time, which puts them at a disadvantage during intensely emotional episodes (like arguments)! Therefore, it's crucial to understand that during extreme sexual pleasure, a woman's mind can automatically be thinking; "how can I secure this on a permanent basis?" but a man's mind can shift to work issues within moments after sexual climax. What this means is, she could already be thinking ahead to the wedding, but hispleasurable feelings might not be revisited/thought about for up to a week or more later, prompting him to set up another date!

She just use him for s3x, and that's a fact.. I really like you @sazc but this has to be a correction on this.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell me it was 95% based on her emotions, women love s3x as much as men do, infact a healthy Women have larger pathways (connective tissue) between the left and right lobes of their brains. This enables them to think and feel simultaneously, which occurs as naturally as breathing! Men aren't as facile with this, and tend to think OR feel at any given time, which puts them at a disadvantage during intensely emotional episodes (like arguments)! Therefore, it's crucial to understand that during extreme sexual pleasure, a woman's mind can automatically be thinking; "how can I secure this on a permanent basis?" but a man's mind can shift to work issues within moments after sexual climax. What this means is, she could already be thinking ahead to the wedding, but hispleasurable feelings might not be revisited/thought about for up to a week or more later, prompting him to set up another date!

She just use him for s3x, and that's a fact.. I really like you @sazc but this has to be a correction on this.
My point is that she told him what was up with her but everyone is beating on him about what he did wrong and/or assuming other things about her. If she was using him for sex, she would still be using him for sex. She didnt just ghost him, she said some very specific things about why she had made this decision on her way out.

Instead of hampstering about 'what it could really be!?!?!' Just accept what she said at face value and move on. OP even said, his intuition was sayng he was a rebound. It happens.

There's ZERO reason to live life wrapped in an anxiety blanket, analyzing every little detail. It gets you nowhere, except maybe analysis paralysis and even more anxiety. soon you are second guessing every step instead of just chillin, being cool, and going ith the flow.

Maybe that's just my maturity talking.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. If she was using him for sex, she would still be using him for sex.

Maybe that's just my maturity talking.
Nope, she found better options for that.. Maybe a new state of the art vibrator.. You can take my words on that. Other than that you're right.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is saying she sounds like a nut case but in all actuality you’re the nut case. I don’t mean this in a mean way. Some guys like to dog other guys when in reality it should be to help them.
She is not a nut case, she is a female. She does what females do. If she was really into you she wouldn’t have spewed any of the nonsense she did. It is what it is. She’s on the rebound bro.

To realize youre not thinking straight is beneficial. Wanting a relationship and to wife a girl up after three dates is literally crazy talk.
Telling the girl you miss her and you want to cuddle up with her after three dates is crazy talk.
Expecting that she is over her ex 1 to 2 months after he was forced to move away is crazy talk.
It was all wrong from the start so chalk it up as an experience and do better next time.
Also, don’t text girls like that anymore. Best wishes

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is saying she sounds like a nut case but in all actuality you’re the nut case. I don’t mean this in a mean way. Some guys like to dog other guys when in reality it should be to help them.
She is not a nut case, she is a female. She does what females do. If she was really into you she wouldn’t have spewed any of the nonsense she did. It is what it is. She’s on the rebound bro.

To realize youre not thinking straight is beneficial. Wanting a relationship and to wife a girl up after three dates is literally crazy talk.
Telling the girl you miss her and you want to cuddle up with her after three dates is crazy talk.
Expecting that she is over her ex 1 to 2 months after he was forced to move away is crazy talk.
It was all wrong from the start so chalk it up as an experience and do better next time.
Also, don’t text girls like that anymore. Best wishes
Obviously you have never been with a women with a cluster B traits before. Learn more, talk less. Not the other way around showing a low quality of a man, and don't add up the insult to the original posters as hes enduring the pain than its already is from that women.. Thank you for your understanding.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you have never been with a women with a cluster B traits before. Learn more, talk less. Not the other way around showing a low quality of a man, and don't add up the insult to the original posters as hes enduring the pain than its already is from that women.. Thank you for your understanding.
Bro we’ve all been there. No guy should be hurting after three fvcking dates, that means your mental isnt right. If you think he can’t take this kind of help you might as well just call him a puzzy to his face. Trust me, he will find it encouraging and beneficial.
I don’t really give a sh!t what kind of women you think I’ve been with but I can tell you for a fact...judging from your profile picture of course, I’ve been with 50x as many women as you have=experience. Been through marriage and divorce.
If you think the advice I gave him was not sound..you my friend, are not a quality man.

Also, notice how you’re the only one who found it offensive and not sound advice???
We’ve all been hurt, we all need to pick ourselves up...thanks for the understanding.