So I was a rebound

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking Women are never truly single.
I wonder if they ever growing up if they never being alone with themselves. IMHO it's the men who's setting the women up to be this way, lots of giving away free validation, being a savior white Knight, at the at the food chain it'll be a beta providers wifing a girl that can't even open up a bottle of ketchup. Not to mention a lots of regulations/laws that was approved by the men himself that goes against another men ex. feminisme,divorce law,custody laws that leads to parental alienation. This has to stop somewhere.

Smarter man nowdays doesn't even wanted a marriages anymore. Men could loose everything.

Dlck over pvssy, pvssy wins everytime and its easy to get a Dlck comparing vice versa, where are we in this pyramid? Lol, in the trash can.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
It's really strange that I've never experienced this situation even when I've been sleeping around since young.

Then we have those crazy women that somehow manages to screw up men's lives. Never had that too.

Seems like it's a common theme in Sosuave.

I too would like to experience it since many of you are almost professionals at it.

Tell me guys, what must one do to achieve this professional state ?

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if they ever growing up if they never being alone with themselves. IMHO it's the men who's setting the women up to be this way, lots of giving away free validation, being a savior white Knight, at the at the food chain it'll be a beta providers wifing a girl that can't even open up a bottle of ketchup. Not to mention a lots of regulations/laws that was approved by the men himself that goes against another men ex. feminisme,divorce law,custody laws that leads to parental alienation. This has to stop somewhere.

Smarter man nowdays doesn't even wanted a marriages anymore. Men could loose everything.
I hear you. Good points. I said in another thread and caught some flack for it.
Women are no longer mens property. Men are not the head anymore.
There is a shift going on and that's ok. That's were we are. Focus on your own happiness i say and a fckn good time.
Theres countries out there were men can still legally beat there wives and not get arrested. Not condoning it at all but the west is the other end of the spectrum. Women do what they want it fcks with some mens heads.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She actualy used him to try and feel better about herself, now that its not working she is backing up.
Its that simple.

Only thing op did wrong is getting the feelings too fast.

Ppl need to stop the overanalyzing of every msg sent just incase they might sound needy.
I think the opposite. I think 90% of guys you know their SMS game is crap. Every guy communicating via text needs to do reality check on how they are coming across. I bet you anything a high percentage of flakes and relationship killers is done through the phone these days. I don't have the stats but im sure i would win that bet.

Reaction score
Then when she was freezing me out days after our trip, she made a comment about some interview she had. It happened to be on my birthday so I said “cool I’ll use my wish for good luck for you.lol”. She comes back “don’t waste a wish on me”. The fvck? How do you respond to that? Asked her what she meant and she says “idk”. So I left it at that and let her feeeze me out for good. Stopped trying at that moment.
Yeah, I had what turned into a texting relationship with a younger woman, which at the time was very mutually beneficial. We flirted with the idea of more but nothing ever came of it. Then she moved away for a year, and we continued our texting, even though both of us were in a better place. That was all fine until she moved back north.

While she was away I had helped her out with a few things (yeah, I'll get **** on here for that, but it wasn't big and it was the least I could do for the emotional support and perspective she had provided for me when I most needed it), and when she came back I kept getting these promises to get together. Strong implications of intimacy but never overt. But she kept flaking every time it came down to actually having her visit. On the third time I when she flaked, I just let it sit. Her last text to me was something like, "I don't think I can make it". Haven't heard from her since. Which is disappointing in the context of the relationship we had and how much we helped each other, but I was just done.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

.Paradox.

Don Juan
Reaction score
He shouldn't have been texting her at all. Not like that.
If anything she should be blowing up his phone. If it took 2 weeks or 3 months. It doesn't matter in this current environment.
80/20 is a great balance to get too.

And when they finally do if they ever do.
Reply: who is this?
Lol
Are you saying don't reply to her texts/randomly ghost her? Because in the great scheme of it she probably initiated contact more than me, and I was just replying and going with the flow most of the time. Most of our texts were sexual in nature as well. Literally her saying **** like "I love it when you prop my ass up in the air and tell me not to move so daddy can violate me." I admit that I definitely fvcked up bad by not detaching my emotions, and I'm paying for it dearly now.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had what turned into a texting relationship with a younger woman, which at the time was very mutually beneficial. We flirted with the idea of more but nothing ever came of it. Then she moved away for a year, and we continued our texting, even though both of us were in a better place. That was all fine until she moved back north.

While she was away I had helped her out with a few things (yeah, I'll get **** on here for that, but it wasn't big and it was the least I could do for the emotional support and perspective she had provided for me when I most needed it), and when she came back I kept getting these promises to get together. Strong implications of intimacy but never overt. But she kept flaking every time it came down to actually having her visit. On the third time I when she flaked, I just let it sit. Her last text to me was something like, "I don't think I can make it". Haven't heard from her since. Which is disappointing in the context of the relationship we had and how much we helped each other, but I was just done.
You was her another options, aka orbiter.

(yeah, I'll get **** on here for that, but it wasn't big and it was the least I could do for the emotional support and perspective she had provided for me when I most needed it)
This is where its wrong here. You need to be someone who has his shlt together to avoid being used again. :)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying don't reply to her texts/randomly ghost her? Because in the great scheme of it she probably initiated contact more than me, and I was just replying and going with the flow most of the time. Most of our texts were sexual in nature as well. Literally her saying **** like "I love it when you prop my ass up in the air and tell me not to move so daddy can violate me." I admit that I definitely fvcked up bad by not detaching my emotions, and I'm paying for it dearly now.
You don't satisfy a women up her ass in the air until a very solid foundation has been built in relationship aka admiration, trust and respect.. For what I see she just having fun with you.

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole thing about text game on this forum is overblown. Yeah, most guys have a terrible text game, but that's the thing... Most guys have a terrible text game and are still getting laid and getting relationships. A girl who likes you will forgive a lot of stuff. Text game is most important before you meet in order to convince her that she should hangout with you. The only exception is if you're just ungodly cringeworthy and needy to the point of seeming like a creepy stalker--that's a different story, but usually not the case.

My take on this still stands the same... She's recently out of a serious relationship and not over her ex (I mean who likes their ex's pics on Instagram months after they've broken up? Oh right, a person who wasn't ready for the relationship to end and is hanging onto their ex for dear life). She was using OP, and who knows--maybe even other guys too before him, in an attempt to fill the void her ex left. Essentially, she's desperately trying to fill her "ex void" with attention/sex/rebounds, but it doesn't work because she was in LOVE with her ex and no new guy can compete with that love (UNTIL she manages to move on from him/loses those feelings for him). She liked OP enough to not only bang him several times, but also WANT to go out on legit dates with him (and not just bang). If she just liked the sex, she wouldn't have wanted to do anything but bang with no strings. Thing is, she was probably comparing him to her ex the entire time, and when he didn't bring the same feelings out of her that her ex did (LOVE) she broke it off. But like I said, no new guy can compete with that. OP was doomed from the start.

To OP: I know what you're feeling. I've been there. You know what I had to do after my worst breakup? Convince myself that it wasn't over. Convince myself that I WOULD see her again--that everything would be okay with us. Yes, I had to delude myself. Sounds stupid, right? Right. Except this helps you get through the first couple weeks, then you start to talk to other girls, you start to care about the original girl less and less, and eventually you're seeing other women and don't care about her at all or even want to see her anymore. I look back and am GLAD my ex dumped me. I don't even know why I liked her now lol. But you need to be able to function through this first week. It's the worst part. And this was only 3 dates... I'd be surprised if you're not totally over this chick in 2 weeks TOPS.

Oh yeah, and you know what else, OP? This girl will probably eventually hit you up. A few bad tinder (or whatever dating app) dates and a few nights of bad sex and she'll start thinking "woah I fvcked up. OP was lightyears better than these chumps," and come crawling back. There's nothing more sobering than sh!tting on someone and a month later after some failures realizing the person you sh!t on was your best bet.

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't satisfy a women up her ass in the air until a very solid foundation has been built in relationship aka admiration, trust and respect.. For what I see she just having fun with you.
I mean part of me wants to agree with you here, but then why on the 3rd date is she telling OP that she doesn't want to have sex (the "I'm getting my period soon" excuse)? I kinda get the dates, but if she's just looking for fun why would she meet him that night to go out for dinner, but try to turn down sex? It's totally contradictory.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean part of me wants to agree with you here, but then why on the 3rd date is she telling OP that she doesn't want to have sex (the "I'm getting my period soon" excuse)? I kinda get the dates, but if she's just looking for fun why would she meet him that night to go out for dinner, but try to turn down sex? It's totally contradictory.
There are no big deal getting a dinner with a s3x partner or naturally having a period soon on female life, what really matters is there's no real closeness or connection in this scenario. It's sad when you did feel something to her and she don't.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here whats reciprocal relationships would looks like.. It requires both parties emotionally invested. Have you had seen playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, you would surely be seeking that relationship dynamic for yourself, never settle for less.

Oh yeah and Trust is byproduct of Admiration and Respect.

Hear this song

Last edited:

Toddz

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen I really enjoyed our time together but I feel like we didn't really vibe on a non-sexual level so I'm not sure I want to see you again. And I'm not just looking for casual sex with anyone."

She said she's "not sure" if she wants to see you again, threw the anti slut casual sex remark in there, and she's also currently on her period (emotional). "not sure" means you still have a chance with this broad, if you play your cards right.

As Guru1000 advocates, you should employ silence and distance in this situation. That is your only course of action in this scenario.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen I really enjoyed our time together but I feel like we didn't really vibe on a non-sexual level so I'm not sure I want to see you again. And I'm not just looking for casual sex with anyone."

She said she's "not sure" if she wants to see you again, threw the anti slut casual sex remark in there, and she's also currently on her period (emotional). "not sure" means you still have a chance with this broad, if you play your cards right.

As Guru1000 advocates, you should employ silence and distance in this situation. That is your only course of action in this scenario.

Are you a bot or sumthing?

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Silence and distance has been common knowledge since the dawn of game.
Guys are better served in learning what situations to go into silence and distance.

From sifting through posts here and reading its fairly clear that text game is what's fudging things up for guys. Can't put the phone down.
The learning curve on texting takes practice.

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are better served in learning what situations to go into silence and distance.

From sifting through posts here and reading its fairly clear that text game is what's fudging things up for guys. Can't put the phone down.
At this point we're just confusing the guy. Almost everyone in the topic has a different point of view. You think it was too much texting, another guy thought it was problem in the bedroom, someone else thinks she was just using him to feel better about her ex, a different poster thinks she just wanted some casual sex, and I personally think she's trying to fill a void her ex left that only time can heal (and till then every guy she's with will be a rebound and used for emotional support then dumped).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point we're just confusing the guy. Almost everyone in the topic has a different point of view. You think it was too much texting, another guy thought it was problem in the bedroom, someone else thinks she was just using him to feel better about her ex, a different poster thinks she just wanted some casual sex, and I personally think she's trying to fill a void her ex left that only time can heal (and till then every guy she's with will be a rebound and used for emotional support then dumped).
And I think this is why I advised that the most important thing is to not obsess and split hairs over situations like this where you can only speculate for a 1000 years without improving your life in any productive sense, and instead minimize the episode and move on... lol

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

What is this silence and distance I keep hearing about?

.Paradox.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be real... I feel terrible. Didn't sleep well. Barely holding it together at work. Can barely eat. Nauseous feeling. Can't stop analyzing the situation. Can't stop thinking about what the real reason could have been for such a drastic shift in her feelings. Thinking I'll never feel the same about another girl. The usual BS. And fvcking everything reminds me of her. Makes it even worse knowing that she's haunting my thoughts, yet she doesn't give even one sh!t about me.
Just wait, you’ll start to feel a whole lot better but not ALL the way better and she will come back. Right at the moment where you’re transitioning from how you feel now to meeting someone knew or moving on with your thoughts. Can’t tell you how many times it’s hapoened that it worked out just like that. Women have an intuition about when to come back and just the perfect time.....for them, not you.