Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I actually had an opportunity with a good looking girl last night

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. But you don’t need positive experiences just yet (with women that are your type). You just need the experience, even if it is negative for a while.

negative experiences with the women in dateable group are incredibly demoralizing for me

I get discouraged very very quickly. You have to understand I convinced myself for a long time that I would never have a girlfriend. My brain is very quick to give up completely.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys have recommended this a million times and I've told you it doesn't help me

I slept with multiple women who are beneath my league a few years ago, it didn't help me at all. It's like my brain puts women into 2 different categories - dateable and not dateable. Getting positive experiences with the not dateable group doesn't help me break through the negative beliefs with the dateable group. I need positive experiences with the dateable group and I'm struggling miserably to get that

I also need to stop putting the p*ssy on pedestal
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you need serious professional intervention. Please seek help.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doable means nothing if they're not dateable

Female attention doesn't help me if its not from someone dateable. I had this chubby indian chick Saturday who tried to approach me 5 times. What does that do for me? Nothing

I need my Greek or Italian or Latina queen
Simping

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you out there "dating" for bigdave17? Most folks are out there dating for fun and to possibly hookup.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience

I rarely get any easy opportunities with dateable women

I'm not willing to approach when there are a million obstacles in the way